In this Discussion

okgosongs yahoo account

Comments

• QUOTE (ZzLeigh @ Nov 6 2006, 01:10 AM)
    Oops, sorry!! unsure.gif

No no no, don't worry about it!!!! You probably haven't taken the time to read through this entire thread, and for good reason, it's probably not that interesting, haha. Don't worry about it. biggrin.gif

If anything, thanks, because you reminded me to send a "rules" email to the account. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Nov 5 2006, 09:58 PM)
    *sigh*

Okay, now that Marianna has it, I'm going to go delete it.

As far as I know, we're still going with the "nothing that's available for commercial purchase" rule, and the EPs are definitely still up for commercial purchase. In fact, they're probably the only CDs you can buy from OK Go that they'll actually get any money from.
    (If there's a major outcry, I will remove said rule, but that's what I'm going with. Just for future reference. biggrin.gif)

Sorry! Actually I didn't get the song, because my internet connection is still dial up and yesterday it was really bad, so I did get only half of the song!... sad.gif
    Of course I'll try to import it as soon as possible.

Thanks, guys, for being so patient! smile.gif

EDIT: Alright! Postal Service NOW!!
  • thanks a lot for letting me using that gmail account... I have d/l most of the songs and I LOVE them!! wub.gif (thanks, lissy, for the little help, btw)

I know we'll keep this absolutely non-commercial etc, but please please is there a way to get "the lovecats" anywhere?? unsure.gif I would loooove to listen to that song but I don't know any OK GO fans personally over here so nobody can help me out with the EP, and I'm really broke this month after buying Andy's CD and the DVD/CD combo, so.... please please, can anybody help me? sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Morrigan @ Nov 7 2006, 07:24 PM)
    I know we'll keep this absolutely non-commercial etc, but please please is there a way to get "the lovecats" anywhere?? unsure.gif I would loooove to listen to that song but I don't know any OK GO fans personally over here so nobody can help me out with the EP, and I'm really broke this month after buying Andy's CD and the DVD/CD combo, so.... please please, can anybody help me? sad.gif

I'm broke after buying Ok Go vinyls and CD/DVD as well. Please help us!! biggrin.gif

'Lovecats' anyone??

unsure.gif
  • ok i know im being the annoying one who bumps a really old thread that nobody posts in anymore but...

does anyone have 'the lovecats'?

wink.gif
  • Bought it from iTunes.

Sorry, that doesn't help you much, does it?
  • QUOTE (killachika @ Mar 29 2007, 08:59 PM)
    Bought it from iTunes.

Sorry, that doesn't help you much, does it?

haha, yeah, i was gonna do that too, but i cant find a willing friend/family memeber to let me use their credit card to do that wink.gif
  • I bought it from itunes too, but you don't need a credit card for itunes- just buy an itunes gift-card type thingy from Radio Shack or the Apple Store. That's what I used to do. You just type in the number on the card. You can buy them in sets of $15 or $20 I think.
  • May I ask who uploaded AMW acoustic from the Bremen, Germany, show to the account? Was it morrigan or kareh? I just want to know who to credit before I slap it onto OK Go Central. biggrin.gif

Whoever put it up there, if you don't want it on OK Go Central, let me know (sheri@okgocentral.com).

Regardless, thanks for putting it up! The quality's great!
  • Right, so, some idiot (unless it was the guys going through and deleting everything for whatever reason, in which case, they're not idiots, but I suspect the guys/Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore would have just said something) went through and deleted everything in the account. Which sucks. But expect it to happen.

I changed the pword. You're going to have to email the account for it, and I may not be prompt on that. Also, I don't really feel like sitting here and sending stuff in all by myself, so if y'all are still interested in keeping this going, could you chip in and send in a few songs?
  • I sent the first four songs of Appendices to the account. Will do the rest of the album tomorrow smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Apr 23 2007, 05:53 PM)
    I sent the first four songs of Appendices to the account. Will do the rest of the album tomorrow smile.gif

whoops, I sent in a few of the songs from Appendices as well, I'll send in all the rest of the unreleased stuff I have once I get the password, so I can see what's already there, and not send any duplicates.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Mar 31 2007, 10:25 PM)
    May I ask who uploaded AMW acoustic from the Bremen, Germany, show to the account? Was it morrigan or kareh? I just want to know who to credit before I slap it onto OK Go Central. biggrin.gif

That was me :-)

Edit: Yea, go ahead and take it for your site :-)
  • QUOTE (Kareh @ Apr 24 2007, 05:41 PM)
    That was me :-)

Edit: Yea, go ahead and take it for your site :-)

that wasn't me for sure... sadly sad.gif . my videos came out all blurry and with very bad sound. which sucks ASS because my daughter recently found out how to make long, high quality videos with her camera... and they ARE high quality... *bangs head on her desk* I have only uploaded one Andy video on youtube so far because the rest is TOO bad for posting it... but Sheri, if you don't mind uploading a video without sound... I have a very good one (taken with my digital camera) of Andy and Damian dancing around each other laugh.gif ....
  • I've sent in some stuff to replenish the songs account, now all of Appendices is in there, and most of the live stuff I have is in there, there are a couple of misspellings in the subjects of the messages (Aren't We Dozy became Aren't We Doxy) so sorry about that, but most of what I have is there now, I was going to ask what "Bruise Grey" was from though, I have it listed as Unknown Album, but I swear it was on a sampler once back in the day, so I'm really not sure...
  • QUOTE (hyannah77 @ Apr 26 2007, 09:23 AM)
    I've sent in some stuff to replenish the songs account, now all of Appendices is in there, and most of the live stuff I have is in there, there are a couple of misspellings in the subjects of the messages (Aren't We Dozy became Aren't We Doxy) so sorry about that, but most of what I have is there now, I was going to ask what "Bruise Grey" was from though, I have it listed as Unknown Album, but I swear it was on a sampler once back in the day, so I'm really not sure...

I think bruise Grey was the B-side on the UK version of Get Over It.
  • Guys, they've all been deleted again.
    Are we gonna change the pword and send stuff in all over again, or just give it up??
  • QUOTE (Electra @ May 10 2007, 10:37 AM)
    Guys, they've all been deleted again.
    Are we gonna change the pword and send stuff in all over again, or just give it up??

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't most of the stuff that was on the songs account on OKGoCentral.com now? It almost seems redundant if that's the case.
  • Yeah, I believe all of it as OKGocentral.com, but I believe you can't download any of it, which was the point of the songs account. (Unless you can actually download stuff? Sheri?)

But I'm not dealing with this anymore, so neh.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ May 10 2007, 04:55 PM)
    Yeah, I believe all of it as OKGocentral.com, but I believe you can't download any of it, which was the point of the songs account. (Unless you can actually download stuff? Sheri?)

But I'm not dealing with this anymore, so neh.

Actually, last time I checked, you can download the non-commercially-available songs from okgocentral. There'll be a link for each song. But you can't download the commercially available ones, and there's no download link for those.