In this Discussion

Ok Go avas and sigs

Comments

• Seriously--that dude can JUMP.
  • OK, a few more: These are similar to what's already been done, but they're in slow motion. That's because the clips are so short.

image image image image
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ May 10 2007, 03:50 PM)
    aahhhhh a fellow mac user!! i'm still dumbfounded at how to successfully do this buuuut, i'm enjoying just looking in the meantime

Hahaha me too. Just watching them is nice enough for now smile.gif

QUOTE (DJRose @ May 10 2007, 04:25 PM)
    Allie, one of my computers is a mac, and you should be able to hold down the option button and click to get a drop down menu (or it might be open apple, I don't remember and I'm on my work PC so I can't check for you). Play around with it. You're looking for an option that says "Copy image location" or "Properties". If you get the "copy image location" then the URL is on your clipboard and you'll just need to paste it into the html code (just like using the button on here that inserts photos for you) and if you get properties copy the URL and follow the above directions.

Let me know if you need more help!

Thank you Rachel!! You're a total star!!
    I'll try that now smile.gif

(btw Marina sends her love to "Rachel the lovely chocolate lady" hehe)
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ May 10 2007, 04:56 PM)
    p.s i just watchhed the do what you want video, the wallpaper version, and the part i like starts at 1:08 and ends around 1:10... damian's dancing all groovy with his guitar... anyone?
    aaaaand i'm going to have to teach myself how to make them myself so i don't seem like such a beggar

Is this it? This is avatar size. image
  • QUOTE (Kareh @ May 10 2007, 04:04 PM)
    OK, a few more: These are similar to what's already been done, but they're in slow motion. That's because the clips are so short.

image image image image

is it ok if i use one?
  • QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ May 11 2007, 12:37 AM)
    is it ok if i use one?

Yes, please--anyone can take what I make biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
  • sweeeeet!!!

thank you!!
  • HEY SHERI!

• QUOTE (Kareh @ May 10 2007, 06:33 PM)
    Is this it? This is avatar size. image

AHHHHHHH oh my god yes yes yes!!! thank you SO much!!! i love ittttttttt smile.gif and i love all the ones you slowed down from 'don't ask me' so great. smile.gif you are THE best.
  • QUOTE (mumblo @ May 10 2007, 10:09 AM)
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell!

Oh yeah? Well I've got a fever, and the only prescription is DAN with a cowbell!
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ May 11 2007, 01:16 PM)
    Oh yeah? Well I've got a fever, and the only prescription is DAN with a cowbell!

AMEN, sista! Praise Dan!
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ May 11 2007, 12:16 PM)

You've got a more than valid point there, Rachel. In my upcoming OK Go-less months, I'm sure that fever will only get worse and worse! (Seriously, I feel like it will be years before I'll get to see them again.)
  • I seriously just love going through the pages and looking at all you guys' amazing work... I'm going to have to figure out how to do it still just because i should know...

and as i've already said, i'm in love with mine, AND i might have to steal one from 'don't ask me'
  • ohmy.gif

Good lord those are good!!!

wub.gif

--- littleroom

QUOTE (Kareh @ May 10 2007, 02:04 PM)
    OK, a few more: These are similar to what's already been done, but they're in slow motion. That's because the clips are so short.

image image image image
  • Some still banners I've been working on:

(my sister was like, "put your photo there so they can be looking at you!")

I guess they should say something, but I couldn't think of anything clever.
  • those are fun!!! i'm going to have to put one on my myspace smile.gif
  • some other still banners I've been wasting time on:

I checked, and when you put these in your sig, they work fine.

and with writing- http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k188/Sfo...o6/banner5d.jpg

And hehe, watch his mouth:

(I made his eye twinkle in his naked photo too, but I'm changing it to a wink)

haha, you can probly tell that I'm bored.

(and thank you to whoever took these photos- sorry if any of them are yours)
    oh, and if anybody is interested in these, I can make them narrower or anything
  • Ok so I am seriously jealous of your talent!!!!
    Those are GORGEOUS! I might put one on myspace too
  • lol, thanks. My friends can do way better things though- my friends are graphics nerds.

My naked Dami blink:
    (I'll improve it a little later- I'm not sure if I like the eye twinkle better anyways, and this kinda looks more like a blink than a wink)

This might be a lil big for a sig but hehe, no sig restrictions on this forum

I think I'll also add "Got milk?" to that milk photo. Thanks so much to whoever took that photo- it's extremely amusing
  • hahaha i love those!!!!
    *wink*

your wonderful Tabetha