In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 17 2007, 06:49 PM)
    Noooo!!! Say is ain't so.

SAY IT AIN'T SO-WOAH-WOAH

/Weezer interlude
  • man i've never met anyone exciting and i've lived in the greater LA area my whole life -__-
    gaah oh well.
  • ohmy.gif so I was supposed to be on a field trip today.

to Canobie Lake Park, which has some of the awesomest water rides in New England. (Boston Tea Party, anyone?)

but it got rained out sad.gif

and I was sad... and stranded at school without any of my books or anything.
  • happy sungod!
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ May 18 2007, 03:45 PM)
    man i've never met anyone exciting and i've lived in the greater LA area my whole life -__-
    gaah oh well.

hahah, i haven't seen anyone famous either

my sister saw judd nelson, but hes meh.

QUOTE (thephantommilk @ May 18 2007, 08:02 PM)
    ohmy.gif so I was supposed to be on a field trip today.

to Canobie Lake Park, which has some of the awesomest water rides in New England. (Boston Tea Party, anyone?)

but it got rained out sad.gif

and I was sad... and stranded at school without any of my books or anything.

awwww, that sucks

r u guys gonna reschedule??? ??

omg...ur sig!!! awwwwww ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im so excited!!!!!!!!! i completely understand how excited u r!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
  • i've never met anyone famous randomly either...

I mean once i say Shane "the camera man" cunningham while waiting in line for a billy talent concert, but wasn't even sure if it was him until later.

don't worry if you don't know who that is... I'll be suprised if anyone even in toronto does.
  • I've only met dodgy Ausssie celebrities.

I remember seeing Ernie Dingo at a water slide park thing where he winked at me biggrin.gif
    Steve Waugh (cricketer) at a party, there was another one there too but I've forgotten his name....
    I met Chas, Chris and Andrew from the Chaser (at a book signing) They were so sweet, very different from how they behave on TV (like naughty, naughty boys)
    Andrew told me I'm a very warm and generous person and then he wrote it in my DVD lol

hmm i think that might be all
    like i said they're pretty dodgy as far as celebrities go, definately not as exciting as Matt Perry

OooH! i saw Adam Hills last night!!!!! he was soooo funny and a really, really nice guy.
    He freakin danced on the roof of a car to FOOTLOOSE! hahahaha cool.gif

i love him
  • I've met a few famous people, but that's only from film and tv sets... I think the most famous was Robin Williams - I was sooo happy because I was obsessed with Mork and Mindy and the film Hook at the time... so he signed something for me saying "Dear Alice, Neverland Forever, Love Robin Williams. Made my day! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (e 5170a @ May 18 2007, 02:13 PM)
    happy sungod!

happy sungod to you too!

[sungod festival is this annual thing at ucsd where people basically get wasted starting thursday night and on friday they have some small bands performing during the day, and at night they have a huge concert on a field and yeah theres loads of people there. i saw/smelled weed for the first time! smells nasty and people really shouldn't smoke it in the middle of the fucking crowd. and yeah there were a lot of drunk people.. i dont think i wanna go to a real festival where alcohol is allowed inside, i can barely handle this one haha. it was fun though, the headliners were third eye blind and TI]

i've met brown celebs but that doesn't count haha.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ May 18 2007, 06:43 PM)
    r u guys gonna reschedule??? ??

omg...ur sig!!! awwwwww ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im so excited!!!!!!!!! i completely understand how excited u r!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

they're gonna try.

the sucky part is, the seniors who were going on the trip are leaving after this week. So they're not gonna be able to go. and there go my fantasies of spending a day at an amusement park with some of the best people in the whole wide world... mad.gif sad.gif
    I'm seriously flipping out internally because they're gonna be gone... forever... and I love and admire and even look up to them all so much, and I might not see them ever again..... gah. I'm pathetic, but I can't help it.

and AHHH YAH I KNOW!!!!! okay I'm done. But I heard Heinrich Manuever in the car on thursday and seriously freaked.... It's unbelievably amazing. and then I flipped out to my friends a bit later, and they were scared... but it's okay. and I'm gonna die when the whole cd comes out. of utter joy. but that's okay too. =P
    the cd is called Our Love to Admire.
    none of the songs, not even Heinrich, are on limewire yet. it's sad, and yet relieving at the same time.

I think we're gonna have to start our own Interpol thread as the date gets closer.... =P
  • ^^^awww, yeah the seniors are kool. we had a few of them on the decathlon team. it was just juniors and seniors. omg, it was soooo much fun. even giving that 3 minute speech was fun! the sophomores aren't nearly as kool, so i just left the team.

oh, and yeah, i love heinrich manuever!!! (check out my sig) but im trying to not over listen to it, u know what i mean?? i wanna wait for the whole cd to come out. u should go on the interpol mb, thats were all the early info is at. omg, and theres a track called no i in threesome, omg....hahah, awwwwwwww (also refer to my sig)

ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! and there were gonna play some show here, today!!!! but i couldn't manage to get tickets sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif its one of those radio shows so the tickets r gone in like 1/2 a second....omg, and paul is looking soooo beautiful!!!! awwwwwwwww

omg, and there might be a vid soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well, there should be a vid soon.
  • Today my good friend graduated dental school. Her class is the first class to ever graduate from my school, that's how new my school is. It makes me sort of sad. I've grown up with her class for the past few years. Ooo, and my feet have blisters from finally wearing those high heels I've been eyeing in my closet. All in all it was a nice day. Bittersweet, but happy.
  • aw tempe i know what you mean.

sorta unrelated but last night at sungod they had fireworks and played the verve's "bittersweet symphony" during the fireworks and i almost started crying! gaah fireworks always invoke strange emotions within me and i love bittersweet symphony its such an amazing song.
    okay just had to share that with you.

and vinnie i love your interpol excitement its so funny. cool.gif and i know what you mean about over-listening to songs i do that way too often.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 20 2007, 02:46 AM)
    Today my good friend graduated dental school. Her class is the first class to ever graduate from my school, that's how new my school is.

AWWWWWW, my school is new too!!! this is the first year there'll be a graduation.

QUOTE (amberdino @ May 20 2007, 03:45 AM)
    and vinnie i love your interpol excitement its so funny. cool.gif and i know what you mean about over-listening to songs i do that way too often.

haha, awwwwww

omfg!!!! milky (thephantommilk thats what im calling u now!) interpol just played at the weenie roast...omg...and they have a live webcast, and omg...someone uploaded it!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
    omgl sgskdfjaslkdfj slkdfjsdfom g fosfm sfs lkfjslfkj omg...i was FREAKING OUT and i still am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u MUST watch....they play heinrich maneuver and mammoth!!!!!

awwwww, paul looked soo beautiful!!!!!!! they all looked beautiful!!!!!!! they didn't show carlos that much tho sad.gif

http://www.divshare.com/download/686795-54a

and pics http://www.interpolnyc.com/forum/index.php...6962&st=175 if u haven't seen it see it NOW!!!
  • Are there any boardies here from Colorado? I have a question. For a month in September, my teacher wants me to go to Sterling Colorado. I have no idea what that place could even be like or if it would be worth going.
  • I think that there are...lots of mountains in Colorado? That's all I know, but you should definitely go for it.
  • I would go for it too. A month isn't that long and you could end up loving it.

If you don't like it, you only have to wait a month and then you can leave.

I'd do it.
  • Thanks for your advice guys! You're right. Either way, it'll be a new adventure and it'll only be for a month. Even though it can get scary and frustrating, I like how my school constantly gets me out of my comfort zone and encourages me to explore and expand my mind.

Why I love the Simpsons: "Number 400 features Ludacris as Luda-Crest, a bacteria-fighting tube of toothpaste." Also, Moe is reading a book called "Be Your Own Dentist"
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ May 20 2007, 12:23 AM)
    AWWWWWW, my school is new too!!! this is the first year there'll be a graduation.
    haha, awwwwww

omfg!!!! milky (thephantommilk thats what im calling u now!) interpol just played at the weenie roast...omg...and they have a live webcast, and omg...someone uploaded it!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
    omgl sgskdfjaslkdfj slkdfjsdfom g fosfm sfs lkfjslfkj omg...i was FREAKING OUT and i still am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u MUST watch....they play heinrich maneuver and mammoth!!!!!

awwwww, paul looked soo beautiful!!!!!!! they all looked beautiful!!!!!!! they didn't show carlos that much tho sad.gif

http://www.divshare.com/download/686795-54a

and pics http://www.interpolnyc.com/forum/index.php...6962&st=175 if u haven't seen it see it NOW!!!

haha, I will watch that eventually.

I used to be on the interpol forums (under the superemo name paper_thin_heart, don't ask why), but they got really overcrowded, unbelievably overregulated, and way too snarky for me... so I came here. basically.

I love Daniel with short hair.. it makes him look younger. I mean, I love him, regardless. but still. It's a nice change from the Amish look. very, very nice change.
    I like how Sam has started wearing t-shirts at concerts instead of the shirt/jacket thing... it seems to fit him better. He looks way more comfortable. and awesome, as always.
    Paul looks skinnier, mwahahaha. He totally does though, and he does look really good =P (They're the only band/people I allow myself to be fangirly about. that includes looks.)
    and Carlos..... the mustache/goatee combo just doesn't work for me. I was never a huge fan, but I did think he was okay, but now..... blech. I can't imagin anyone seriously liking it, although I'm sure people do.

okay, now that that's out of my system..... I still can't believe they're back. I mean, it doesn't seem real. at all.

oh, and I like Milky. my real name is meg, but it hasn't caught on... I think people like "thephantommilk" better. I do too. =P
  • ^^

haha, yeah, those ppl r real annoying, but w/e, i need my interpol news and thats the only place i can find it.

that mustache thing is horrible, but i love them so much that i dont care. paul IS really skinny.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee