• haha thanks. i just wish he came over to the side i was on. wub.gif
  • look at his hair lol

(okgocentral.com)
  • ^^ wow. i love it!
  • here is another good hair picture

• o man, i just love Damian's hair! wub.gif
  • HAHAHA

That is absolutely wondeful.
  • Wow i just got my DVD today...the boys look a million times more amazing without the fuzzyness of Youtube. and the fact that my computer screen is only about a foot away from my face helps too. *drool*
  • i know i got the dvd like a couple weeks ago and not one day since i got it that i havent watched it atleast once
  • LOL i'm kind of afraid that i'm gonna drop it or like somehow damage it. I actually peeled back the wrapping as little as possible and pulled out the case, leaving the wrapping in the exact shape. its just so awesome wiht the lettering! it is now taped to my wall. biggrin.gif
  • OMFG THATS EXACTLY WHAT I DID!
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Jul 31 2007, 06:55 PM)
    here is another good hair picture

WOW!

images like this just do the worst things to my mind...must get out of the gutter
    (wonders if it's getting hot in here)
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 1 2007, 05:37 PM)
    OMFG THATS EXACTLY WHAT I DID!

laugh.gif but of course you had to remove it from the wall before applying paisley wallpaper, no?
  • well i didnt put it on my wall like you did i carefully barley opened it and took the cd out, i took out the dvd burnt the cd put the cd back in the case then back in the wrapping

i wont get my wall all the way finished till a couple weeks bc i have to go to a family reunion until the 10th and thats when it will be done bc the posters and other stuff are sopposed to come in on lke the 7th or something
  • oh I see. well you must be really excited then!
  • yeah but i want to do it now! i cant wait any longer ill post it as soon as i finish

• oh my.
    this is the hottest pic ever!
    AWESOME.

and more

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gabiporter/se...with/498169066/
  • Well, that's it.
    Uhoo, you've given me a heartattack.
    I think I lost my capacity for speech. You've given me an aphasia.
    Thanks.

And just when I was becoming sane, too laugh.gif

btw, I saved those pics as "sexyohgodimdead" and "sexyohgodimdead2"
  • AHHH! those pictures are from the Irving Plaza show I went to! o man, gorgeous!!!!!!!