In this Discussion

The official Album number 3 thread

Comments

• those who wish to hear rusty sing more, should look into his solo project/s...
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Aug 13 2007, 04:37 PM)
    those who wish to hear rusty sing more, should look into his solo project/s...

I waited too long to order Secret Dakota Ring sad.gif I couldn't find it on ebay or Amazon either sad.gif
    But his others are on their way smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Aug 13 2007, 04:37 PM)
    those who wish to hear rusty sing more, should look into his solo project/s...

Which is exactly WHY I wish to hear more from Rusty! I <3 the SDR CD, 23 is the #1 most played song on my iPod. I am dying to hear what Andy brings to the table for the new CD.
  • you can still listen to them on his myspace...better then nothing i spose..
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Aug 13 2007, 04:48 PM)
    you can still listen to them on his myspace...better then nothing i spose..

I will probably get it off of iTunes, but I like to own the cd sad.gif
  • not to rub it in, i have the cd and rusty signed it for me...he was so happy that someone in the uk owned it

...ok i am rubbing it in

im awesome =p
  • haha you crack me up!
  • omg i listened to the song 23 and i like fell in love with it!! and i think i just liked andy alot more
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Aug 13 2007, 04:53 PM)
    not to rub it in, i have the cd and rusty signed it for me...he was so happy that someone in the uk owned it
    ...ok i am rubbing it in
    im awesome =p

Aww! That's cute.
    *sigh* I wish I had one sad.gif
  • ohhhhh tim sings! that's great!! i love his voice...
    and that moment in it's a disaster that you said i really like it, in fact that's one of my favourites ok go songs just because of the chorus smile.gif

i could be fun if dan and andy make a song together happy.gif
  • omg i read this post and im totally listening to its a disaster!
  • hahahha yeah, it's a very good song laugh.gif
  • I GOT THE FIRST ALBUM!!!!!!!!!
    I have looked at every music store around, and I always nod happily when I see Oh No, but I've never ever seen the first album- I thought it wasn't even sold anymore.
    But today I was in Newbury Comics getting some Fountains of Wayne and Travis albums, and I start searching through the O's to nod happily again....but there was no Oh No!! Instead! OMG! Was the self-titled first album!
    I'm so happy!
    It's kind of funny that I didn't get the first album til they started working on the third, but I feel like doing cartwheels. I put the cd under the sampler-thingy and started singing right in the middle of the store.
    I thought it wasn't possible, but now I'm even more excited for the third album!
  • thats freaking awesome ive been looking for it everywhere to oh and i went to the library the other day and i just wanted to see if they had oh no (even though i have it) and it was checked out i felt happy that someone around in my area appreciates them....mayb
  • AWESOME! Yeah, it took me six months to find a copy of that first album... not cool.
  • Aww, yay Sally!! Congrats!
  • I think I got mine off the internet. I know I didn't have a problem finding it, but I really don't remember. yeah, I think I got it from Amazon. It was good but I like Oh No better. So by that logic Album 3 will be the best right?? biggrin.gif
  • yeah i got mine from barnes and noble oh no is my favorite too! does anybody know when they are going to start recording??
  • I think they said September.
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 13 2007, 10:45 PM)
    I waited too long to order Secret Dakota Ring sad.gif I couldn't find it on ebay or Amazon either sad.gif
    But his others are on their way smile.gif

Errrr...digital download?? You can buy it off iTunes. Unless your problem is that you have the songs already, you just want the physical copy. Even if you do, you should buy it off of iTunes anyway. Because that would be the nice thing to do. smile.gif