In this Discussion

favoutite TV series

Comments

• Now that's what I call buff.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jul 2 2007, 07:11 PM)
    people are talking about AD
    my AD sencers were tickleing
    its only the greatest, and smartest comedy of all time....thus why it failed in america......

oh and i guess it'll never reach portugal either...
  • Arrested Development was genius, and Fox was a total retard for cancelling it. I'm not going to get into my long rant about this... hah.

House is pretty good. Well, most of the time. The second half of season three got really lame. Hopefully it'll be better next season.

THE OFFICE is the best show on television. Hands down. I would've given that award to Scrubs, but season six really sucked and they just should've stopped at season five. The Office, on the other hand, just gets better and better.

And of course... The Daily Show is sort of my life. Plus Colbert.
  • im tired of seeing effing carlos mencia and blue collar comedy
    neither is funny
    especially carlos mencia
    ok that redneck dictionary is funny sometimes but thats about where the humor stops
    as for carlos, he steals jokes, hes not funny in general, and the fact that he thinks hes funny is sad.
    hes nothing special.
    anyone else agree?

i love jemaine clement and bret mckenzie.
    they sing.
    its hilarious
    and mitch hedberg
    thoes guys are good.
  • I know a lot of you are from US but does anyone know a BBC drama 'Life on Mars'?
    I thought the programme was brilliant, great actors and storylines!!!!
  • QUOTE (Nahko @ Jul 16 2007, 05:44 PM)
    I know a lot of you are from US but does anyone know a BBC drama 'Life on Mars'?
    I thought the programme was brilliant, great actors and storylines!!!!

Life on Mars was fantastic!! The officer in charge (I've forgotten his name, the rude sexist one - Gene, is it?) is hilarious!! Ahh I love that. smile.gif And I love all the 70's type clothes and stuff.

Btw, for future reference, if the Americans don't get our references, there's a British TV thread as well hehe.
  • Oh right thanks Electra!

Yeah DCI Gene Hunt was amazing. I find him more attractive than Sam Tyler lol I love all those 70's settings too!!
    I have to get the 2nd series on DVD..... rolleyes.gif
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jul 2 2007, 02:19 PM)
    ill send out the math monkeys to fetch you right away

imageimageimage

how did i not see this til' now...?!!?! panda bear... i knew i'd see these creepy things again!! hahahahha

i already said what my fave shows were... hasn't changed. smile.gif

i might have forgot to put Rob & Big... if that's the case... whoops. Love that show
  • I would like to add Flight of the Conchords to this list of shmazzy shows.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jul 16 2007, 09:02 PM)
    I would like to add Flight of the Conchords to this list of shmazzy shows.

OH MAN! i want HBO right now this very minute!

Tabby, i guess your officaily part of the "us fanbase" tongue.gif
  • hehe, thanks to you! I am forever indebted to you for the Flight of the Conchords love.
    Murry is my favorite- everything he says is hilarious. Have you seen this week's episode? His investment made me actually scream with laughter.
  • naww... i only get to watch the clips they load up to the HBO website b/c i dont get HBO here in Canada sad.gif

oh man, from the one episode i did watch, MURRY is my favourite too! biggrin.gif

Eugine mirman is my second favourite, mostly because i know it is killing him on the inside to not be as explicit and gross as he usually is in his comedy
  • check out veoh.com. there are 3 episodes there so far, and HBO has episode 4 online. I'm hoping HBO'll put up episode 5 tomorrow so I can download it (how I wish I had TiVo!)
  • o man, i love Flight of The Conchords!!!! it is hysterical!
  • OH MY LORD! thanks tabby! you rock!

heheh i guess i should of figured out that they were posted somewhere...

ps. you dont mind that im calling you Tabby right? sorry in advance if you do tongue.gif
  • you're welcome smile.gif
    And I love Tabby- it's cute, so thx
  • There has been no Stargate SG-1 love in this thread and as such I am intensly disappointed in all of you.
  • My favorite show is I Love Lucy, im like obsessed. I own all the seasons and decorated one of my walls in a I Love Lucy collage. Its awesome. Lucille Ball is my idol.
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Mar 31 2007, 09:32 AM)
    Spaced. Best show ever.

You officially win at life!
    Spaced is my favourite TV show of all time. I quote it all the time and no one has a clue what I'm on about

Mighty Boosh
    Supernatural
    Heroes
    Top Gear
    Stargate SG1

Also all very good
  • Yes, Geezabird! Spaced and Boosh love!