In this Discussion

Complaints Thread

Comments

• P.S. this is my placard of bed bugs (i.e. the piece of duct tape I've been using to capture them).

Next time you're feeling upset about something, you have FULL permission to say: "Well, fuck, at least I don't have bed bugs." Do it! You'll feel better.

(Spoiler: Having bed bugs is not that bad. Therefore, if it's worse to have bed bugs than whatever you're complaining about, whatever you're complaining about is probably not all that bad either. Des that even make sense? Fuck it I'm off to a callback)
  • I just got back from a 4 hour softball practice. I am so sore. We had to do like everything there is to softball without a break. Atleast in softball games you can sit in the dugout for about a half an inning and the games are only an hour and a half long with a break imbetween games.
    I just got back from a 4 hour softball practice. I am so sore. We had to do like everything there is to softball without a break. Atleast in softball games you can sit in the dugout for about a half an inning and the games are only an hour and a half long with a break imbetween games.

I completely understand... I remember soccer and swimming practice in High School. Cold showers and Advil are excellent afterwards...

Rosa wub.gif
  • ^^
    ohmy.gif What happened Porridge??
  • um actually it's not that big of a deal now, just some things were really getting on my nerves!! it's kind of a long story, but it's fine now. thanks for asking!
  • ^^
    aww, ok then biggrin.gif I'm glad you feel better smile.gif
  • thanks a lot! ya, I was just pretty annoyed, but ok now.
  • My wisdom teeth hurt.
    and I also had some dental work done on Tuesday, and usually it's fine the next day, but for some reason it still feels kind of sore and aches a bit.
    So my whole mouth aches. and eating hard stuff is not fun.
    I feel like an old geezer.
  • aaaw, poor Ambie! Drink some nice hot tea with honey ~hugs~

I have many things to whine about.
    Firstly, all my classes are so hard and require so much work and I'm so tired and my hand hurts from writing and I spent my entire stupid weekend with my stupid books and I hate it so much, wah. I wish it were summer.

And now Tempe's gone- sad.gif

And I got into an argument with a friend. Sigh.

And there's so much to catch up on in this board.

And...grrrr
  • I've got to go to the dentist now. I don't want to, 'cause whenever I go she always tells me somethings wrong with my perfect teeth and so right now I've got to get a filling, and last time I had to get a filling I had to get two fillings and she only numbed one of my teeth, so she was drilling in to a completely awake tooth! And she drilled away half of my fucking tooth, I hope she dies in a fire.

Fuck.
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Sep 9 2007, 03:36 AM)
    My wisdom teeth hurt.
    and I also had some dental work done on Tuesday, and usually it's fine the next day, but for some reason it still feels kind of sore and aches a bit.
    So my whole mouth aches. and eating hard stuff is not fun.
    I feel like an old geezer.
    Aww Breeeeenn. I feel and share your pain, mine is caused by braces biggrin.gif I can't eat anything hard until I get these off, I'm so scared of breaking the wire, I ate apple slices a while ago and it was less than awesome. You're not old!! If you're old, that means I'm old, 'cause you're only a year above me!! <3
  • ^^
    aww, I remember braces. Good times biggrin.gif haha

- School and the dread of applying to colleges. I want to cry.
  • o wow, i am so dreading the whole applying thing as well. boo dry.gif
  • ^^
    aww, well I'm lucky that my English teacher and counselor have agreed to pretty much spoon feed me everything - proofreading papers, financial aid applications and scholarships, phone calls to friends at certain colleges, amazing recomendation letters, but..........my grades and SAT scores suck ass. ='''''''''''''''''''[
  • Its okay vinnie - you'd be surprised how much essays count for, and you can still improve SAT scores.

And okay my teeth still hurt from uhh last tuesday. WTF.
    I had a giant cavity so they put a temporary crown on it until the actual one comes in. I've had this happen before, and usually even when the temporary crown is on, I don't feel any pain at all. However, this time it aches and anything even slightly cold or hard irritates it, and then I end up taking advil or something to alleviate the pain. On top of all that are my freakin wisdom teeth pushing through, and that hurts too.
    Oh man Dani I'm scared of braces, and I think I'm going to start all the orthodontist stuff during winter break since we ran out of time during summer.
  • Dear Mother Nature,

Incase you have forgotten Australian is in the middle of a crippling drought. This means that you are an absolute bitch and have withheld large amounts of water for over a fucking decade now to the point our dams are barely above empty and we're all forbidden from washing our cars, watering our gardens and having long showers etcetera. It blows.

What pisses me off even more than the fact I feel guilty if I have a shower that lasts more than four minutes, or that all the fucking fountains are turned off so we've got nothing pretty to stare at anymore is the fact that IT'S BEEN FUCKING RAINING THE LAST THREE FUCKING DAYS AND I DON'T OWN A GODDAMNED UMBRELLA. AND WHY SHOULD I. DROUGHT. HELLO.

I just think that if you're going to be an arsehole and put us in the middle of a crippling freaking drought the least you could damn well do is NOT RAIN WHEN I NEED TO WALK HOME FROM THE TRAIN STATION OR ON MY LUNCH BREAKS. And if you do decide you miss the rain and want to bring it back then bring it back properly, not once in a freaking blue moon so it's nothing but a freaking bother to EVERYONE.

Did I mention you're a bitch?

Sincerely,

Katie.
  • laugh.gif

can you make that from jacqui too?
    i stood at the bus stop in the pouring rain the other day and i couldn't even convince myself that good was coming of it. i mean, you just know it's not going in the catchment areas. it's a damn waste.

and another thing, i cannot stand kids on public transport! today they spent the whole bus trip practising gagging noises and burping *shudder*
  • ... So barely two weeks into my TWELVE MONTH LEASE my room mate has just told me she doesn't want to live in Melbourne, she wants to go home to the Gold Coast.

In case you're wondering, I can't afford to rent a two bedroom apartment on my own, on the amount i'm earning at the moment (since I only JUST fucking finished Uni) and I have a strong feeling that trying to rbeak this lease is going to be the biggest headache of my life.

A huge part of me feels like I should be bawling my eyes out from the stress right now, but for some reason I just can't. I think I'm just stunned at what she's done to me.
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 11 2007, 09:15 AM)
    ... So barely two weeks into my TWELVE MONTH LEASE my room mate has just told me she doesn't want to live in Melbourne, she wants to go home to the Gold Coast.
    In case you're wondering, I can't afford to rent a two bedroom apartment on my own, on the amount i'm earning at the moment (since I only JUST fucking finished Uni) and I have a strong feeling that trying to rbeak this lease is going to be the biggest headache of my life.

A huge part of me feels like I should be bawling my eyes out from the stress right now, but for some reason I just can't. I think I'm just stunned at what she's done to me.

Katie, isn't her name on the lease? Doesn't that mean she's as responsible for 12 months of rent as you are? Don't let that crazy b!*&h stiff you!!