In this Discussion

favoutite TV series

Comments

• There is no other way to say it, Boosh is love

I have absolutely no interest in cars but for some reason I love Top Gear.

I also love Doctor Who, it's just fun. Geeky fun.
  • Yay Boosh! It's coming back in November, with guest appearances from The Towers of London and Gary Numan. Then they're doing a live show somewhen next year. I am so excited about that
    And Top Gear comes back soon as well! YAY. I love Top Gear because I am obsessed about cars. Plus it helps that Hammond is so cute, and both him + May are really nice guys. Dunno bout Clarkson though, I've never met him

And I love Doctor Who and Torchwood. I'm going to the panto in Birmingham on Jan 2nd, John Barrowman's in it, he's Aladdin! biggrin.gif
  • Yay for the Boosh love! Gary Numan is guest starring? That's so great! I love the fact that Noel has a pic of himself and Gary as his display pic on his phone, awww. And The Horrors will also be guest starring! Yay! Can't wait until November!

So yeah, list -
    The Mighty Boosh
    Arrested Development
    Flight of the Conchords
    Veronica Mars
    Deadwood
  • Weeds. Mary-Louise Parker is fantastic and the show only continues to get more and more ridiculous. I honestly cannot stop watching it.

And NOVA. I fucking love NOVA.
  • WEEDS! I love Weeds.

And Psych, of course.
  • I'm in love with Californication at the moment.

I'm even more in love with it after I heard that some wankers held a candlelight vigil outside channel 10 in protest of it being screened.
  • QUOTE (LolaBert @ Sep 8 2007, 01:44 PM)
    So yeah, list -
    The Mighty Boosh
    Arrested Development
    Flight of the Conchords

Veronica Mars
    Deadwood

That's sexy biggrin.gif
    Random: Some people that work on Deadwood [not the actors] came to visit my school and gave us some presentation on camera work and storyboards and blah, blah, blah. It was boring. I've heard the show is good, though.

Oh, and I've wanted to watch Weeds. It sucks not having cable sad.gif
  • wow Vinnie, I completely agree with the two you bolded. They are so sexy! haha
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Sep 8 2007, 07:53 AM)
    My favorite show is I Love Lucy, im like obsessed. I own all the seasons and decorated one of my walls in a I Love Lucy collage. Its awesome. Lucille Ball is my idol.

i love lucy reminds me of the times when i was little and we would go on vacation at my aunts house in New York city. We would just sit in her room late at night and watch "I love lucy" and "Bewitched" and "I dream of Jeannie".
    Ha, i loved I dream of Jeannie the best , but I love lucy was a very close second biggrin.gif
  • i forgot to say Robin Hood!

i love that show so much! i'm not sure why... but i just do.

and the Chaser this week will be very exciting. i can't wait to see their side on that APEC stunt biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Sep 11 2007, 05:03 PM)
    i forgot to say Robin Hood!

i love that show so much! i'm not sure why... but i just do.

and the Chaser this week will be very exciting. i can't wait to see their side on that APEC stunt biggrin.gif

gkjkahag <3<3<3<3<3 Hells yeah.
  • this:
    is amazing!
    wub.gif
  • lmao omg I can't wait for tonight. They were on the front page of mX today and I was all "akghadkjghkjgha". lol.
  • Haha, thanks Vinnie! They are both rather motherflippin' sexy shows.
    Wow, I keep forgetting that you live in LA and are in some proximity to the television industry that people can just come to your school and give you presentations and stuff. That is way cool.

Oh yes, I have to remember to watch the Chaser tonight. I missed it last week unfortunately.
    HAHAHA, "Powderchair" - I don't know why that makes me laugh so much. And is that Interpol at the bottom? And I don't care what James Blunt thinks either, haha.
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Apr 1 2007, 10:49 AM)
    Red Dwarf

I LOVE THAT SHOW!! ... i own all 8 seasons on dvd... watched them all 10 times each... not even exagerating... definetely my favourite show ever... whats not to love about it...

some other shows i like are:
    The Brittas Empire
    Spicks And Specks
    The Chaser's War On Everything
    Thank God You're Here
    Summer Heights High (even though i've only ever watched one episode... there's only ever been one episode... but i'm so looking forward to the episode tonight... only 3 hours to go!)

edit: i just remembered some others
    Top Gear
    Mythbusters
    ...and another one that i forget again... i'll remeber it eventually...
  • Right now I'm all about the original Star Trek.
  • QUOTE (Wolf359 @ Sep 13 2007, 03:44 AM)
    Right now I'm all about the original Star Trek.

They're making a new Star Trek movie! Zachary Quinto, the guy who plays Sylar in Heroes is gonna be in it. And apparently Tom Cruise might appear in a cameo role
  • QUOTE (LolaBert @ Sep 12 2007, 06:12 PM)
    Oh yes, I have to remember to watch the Chaser tonight. I missed it last week unfortunately.
    HAHAHA, "Powderchair" - I don't know why that makes me laugh so much. And is that Interpol at the bottom? And I don't care what James Blunt thinks either, haha.

It was a pretty good episode. they're still not back to series one/cnnnn/chaser decides standard, but it's the best they've done in awhile.
    I loved it when Chas got out of the car and instead of arresting the guy dressed as osama the police grabbed julian.

Powderchair is so cute and it definately sounds better than Silverfinger. Yes, Interpol! biggrin.gif I think i might actually buy this one.
  • For the record, The 4400 and Jericho are the bomb.

I like shows where you actually have to think and sit there going "WHAT THE SHIT IS GOING ON?"

And Lost is over-rated in its pretentiousness (But I still watch and theorise anyway)
  • QUOTE (geezabird @ Sep 13 2007, 11:25 AM)
    They're making a new Star Trek movie! Zachary Quinto, the guy who plays Sylar in Heroes is gonna be in it. And apparently Tom Cruise might appear in a cameo role

I heard a rumor that Matt Damon was playing Kirk ... and imdb just shushed it for me. Oh thank heavens. That would've ruined it.

So who the hell is playing Kirk? This is IMPORTANT!!!!! smile.gif