In this Discussion

favoutite TV series

Comments

• Today, on one of those rare ocassions when I was so bored that I actually turned on the tv, I found myself staring at an episode of the A-Team. Man, I mean...the A-Team! How awesome is that! Mr. T and Murdoch were so funny!

Rosa
  • Well, the only one I've heard of as being 100% confirmed is Zachary Quinto as Spock. Mainly because it was in Deathray. I think he'll make an adorable Spock. I'm gonna go see it just for him. But Leonard Nimoy is going to be Spock as well ... which I don't get. All it says is "The studio is also looking for young actors to play James Kirk, Leonard McCoy, Uhura, Sulu and Scotty". But Anton Welchin is rumoured to be Chekov. And Tom Cruise cameo is as Captain Pike
    It's estimated to be out Christmas 2008
  • PIKE!!!!!!!

The Matt Damon rumor is thusly forgiven.
  • im totally loving entourage, and sadly a shot at love with tila tequila, anyone else?
  • Yeah, this is the last thread I'm reviving, I just have to say that Buffy is now my favourite show.
  • a few of my friends have gone through the buffy thing (i call it 'thing' for lack of a better term) and only one has always and will still be in it forever, i dont knwo why people liek that show?

i have 4 favorite shows at the moment - two of which i will most likely love forever:
    - scrubs
    - friends
    - home improvement
    -flight of the conchords smile.gif yay

(does anyone else love brett?)
  • QUOTE (o0buttons0o @ Jan 14 2009, 03:03 AM)
    -flight of the conchords smile.gif yay

(does anyone else love brett?)

Bre? Bri? Brit like Britney? Ohhh Bret! Yes I do love Bret. I'm sad the second season is going to be the last season though.
  • I liked GREEN WING when it was on cool.gif
  • QUOTE (MyFavoritePerson @ Jan 17 2009, 03:59 AM)
    Bre? Bri? Brit like Britney? Ohhh Bret! Yes I do love Bret. I'm sad the second season is going to be the last season though.

that show is amazing!
    can somebody please remove these cutleries from my knees?

i saw someone wearing a fotc shirt yesterday
    it made me smile...
  • QUOTE (heydoofball @ Jun 4 2009, 01:30 AM)
    that show is amazing!
    can somebody please remove these cutleries from my knees?

i saw someone wearing a fotc shirt yesterday
    it made me smile...

That's awesome. I also went from loving Bret to loving Dave during the second season.
  • The Office if pretty great. I've only seen the first season, but The Sarah Connor Chronicles was pretty badass!
  • Bumpin this because I'm VERY curious;

Is anyone else obsessed with It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia?

(sorry if this was already mentioned)
  • I haven't seen enough to say that I'm obsessed, but the few episodes I have seen have always been amazing. I'm pretty sure there are a few boardies that love the show though.
  • I've never watched It's Always Sunny, sorry Sam!

Is there anyone else watching RuPaul's Drag Race? Because it's GENIUS.
  • I am usually glued to my couch but the only shows I've been watching lately are the new season of LOST and Buffy the Vampire Slayer on DVD. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed Buffy.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Mar 9 2010, 01:29 PM)
    I haven't seen enough to say that I'm obsessed, but the few episodes I have seen have always been amazing.

It's always hilarious. It's become such an addiction for me lol. You just can't NOT laugh at Charlie Day.

Rach, rent the first season on DVD! It's totallllllly worth it!
  • QUOTE (samanferr @ Mar 9 2010, 04:32 PM)
    It's always hilarious. It's become such an addiction for me lol. You just can't NOT laugh at Charlie Day.

Rach, rent the first season on DVD! It's totallllllly worth it!

Every episode of Its always sunny is a gem. I havnet watched the newest season though... yet lol

The show gets so good when Danny Devito joins the Cast. Charlie Day is sooo great. that being said I'm glad i've never met anyone similar to any of the main characters... they're truely horrible in thier own original ways.

such a funny show. definantly worth renting or even sstreaming online..
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Mar 10 2010, 09:44 PM)
    that being said I'm glad i've never met anyone similar to any of the main characters... they're truely horrible in thier own original ways.

Hahaha I know! they are such scheming bad people but it's just too good! Did you ever see when Dee and Frank pretend to be engaged to get her dads money? So sick but awesome.

AND THE MCPOYLES. Can we discuss the McPoyles?!
  • QUOTE (samanferr @ Mar 10 2010, 10:46 PM)
    Hahaha I know! they are such scheming bad people but it's just too good! Did you ever see when Dee and Frank pretend to be engaged to get her dads money? So sick but awesome.

AND THE MCPOYLES. Can we discuss the McPoyles?!

haha yeah

the mcpoyles are so gross... i womder if the actors who play them are anything like that... cause its veey convincing

my favourite ep is probably thw greenman ep where dee dennis and mac try out for the football team amd shananigans happen <3333
  • anyone else watch archer? im loving it so far.