In this Discussion

sad list

Comments

• It was the exact same circumstance as the wreck I caused two months ago. Nice ol' 3 car pile up. I had to stop quick, the Altima behind me stopped in time, but there was Dodge Ram behind her that couldn't and rammed her (if you'll forgive the pun) right into me.

It sucks, but no one was hurt. And the Altima was totaled, so I got off easy really. It's just kinda a pain in the ass.

edit: the wreck was 2 months ago, not 2 weeks.
  • that's a huge pain in the ass wolfie... sad.gif

after about 2 weeks of non-stop coughing, i thought i was getting better only to get completely worse. i can hardly swallow and my throat hurts SO bad it actually kept me up last night sad.gif i can't spit either... made brushing my teeth this morning a total bitch
  • Ohhhh, too sick to sleep is the WORST!!!! Man, I hope you get to feeling better soon!!
  • it really is... i'm so miserable and everyone at work is shunning me.
  • Awww, don't take it personal!!!

(I would too!!!)

Woah!! Why are you even at work??
  • because i need the money, and i called in sick on Friday... if i had known it was going to progress this much i would have sucked it up on friday to miss today sad.gif

and i'm doing the most retarded shit right now. i'm in such a grouchy mood.
  • Aw Katie! sad.gif

If they let you buy it, try Aleve Cold medicine - the reason I say if they let you is because its hard to get OTC because people somehow make crystal meth out of it, so it can be hard to find.

I can't exactly pinpoint the cause of my sadness today, I don't know if its PMS or if I have some complex that I can't be content for more than three days without being depressed, I don't know.
    The point is, I feel sad today.. all day I've been really sad. I just want to cry. I'm really stressed out about school and my classes are hard, professors suck, etc. It's only second week and I'm already freaking out. Oh and a wave of feeling lonely hit me today even though I have friends.. I still kinda want a guy. Yeah this pretty much sounds like pms.
  • Have you been eating in the morning? Maybe it's a blood sugar thing. Ohhh, well I hope it goes away soon.
  • Hmm yeah it might be a blood sugar thing, I don't know.
    Today was just one of those days when you wake up and you just know its not gonna be a good day. Today wasn't bad per say, it just was blah for lack of a better word. Woke up later than I planned, the internet all over campus was messed up all day (any websites that weren't ucsd related weren't working until about an hour ago), I'm out of my good perfume, I didn't like the outfit I was wearing, none of my jeans fit properly anymore, my hair looked totally strange, I found out we need to do econometrics homework on Excel which means I have to do it all over again and meet with my group at freakin 8.30. All I wanted to do all day was listen to Paolo Nutini and cry, and yet when I came back to my room to do that, the tears never came.
  • i definitely woke up with that feeling of "today is going to SUCK" when my alarm went of at 7:30... the biggest reason being, i could hardly swallow last night/this morning because i'm getting sick... and the fact that they were power washing the fucking parking structure that is directly across the street from my house at 5:30 am!!! WHAT THE HELL?!
  • Awww, so much for no one was hurt. I just got off the phone with the claims adjuster and he said that we have a new adjuster now because the girl in the middle sought medical attention.

Probably just whiplash, she seemed ok at the time so it's not life threatening or even a broken bone or anything, but damn. That sucks.

I was getting kinda worried about that on the rest of my drive to Tulsa. My neck felt a little off, and I know that's always worst the next day, but I didn't feel a thing the next day. I was fine. Poor thing.
  • i'm a complete and utter bully. i like to tear people apart as light entertainment when i'm bored.

sometimes i wish the people i antagonise would ignore me so i'd lose interest and move on, but they don't. they complain and ask me why i'm so mean and call me a bitch and it makes me giggle and antagonise them some more. i've even out right said to several of them, i couldn't fuck with you the way i do if you'd just ignore me and i don't understand why they just won't. i know that it's completely wrong of me to do but i don't really feel bad enough about it to stop, i just wish they'd take the advice their parents gave them as kids and ignore me so i'd go away.

it's not that i do it to just anybody who crosses my path but in a way it might as well be the case since i'll just latch on to the first mistake you make and rip you to shreds. the even sadder thing is that i am encouraged and praised for my nastiness and others are taking my lead and joining in or even starting things on their own.

sometimes i wish i could be a nice person and not just attack people for the sake of it but idk, i don't really want to. i do think a big part of the reason why i do it is 'cause it's a kind of defense mechanism, like get in and hurt people first so they can't hurt you maybe. and although i lol at the people who try to analyse me and tell me the reason why i am how i am is because i was molested by my daddy or something, i'm sure an element of it is because of my shitty childhood (though i wasn't molested).

i don't particularly know the point of this post i just sort of wanted to vent, but not vent to the people i know because then i might seem vulnerable to them and they all see me as the unphasable heartless bitch that i act like so i guess i'm doing it here instead.
  • We just found out that my dog has diabetes and may have to be put down.

sad.gif
  • on my way to the internet cafe (where I am right now) I sat next to several people smelling really bad...each in their own way... ugh

I am alone for the rest of the weekend ...in a city I don't know ... and I listen to Damian Rice, which is not really the kind of music that makes me happy... oi
  • I just realized that I can't wear my fake mustache because I'm sick and I don't want to have a snot filled mustache.
  • I wasn't able to dress up as The Kulash for Halloween. sad.gif
  • So, at the moment my whole school is in a state of depression because a lady who worked there was murdered the other day. She was one of the sweetest people you could ever meet; just lovely and absolutely wonderful with everyone. I have a very fond memory of looking after an injured baby possum with her while we waited for WIRES to come.
    It's been devastating for everyone, particularly because of the way it happened. Even the kids who didn't know her have been affected. It breaks your heart.
  • Wolf, are you ok?
  • I miss The Office. Whyyyyy can't they just let the writers have 4 cents more? Grrrr, stupid corporate ppl.