In this Discussion

OK Go quotes

Comments

• its going to be hard if i have to read it outloud bc i might acually sing it on accident lol
  • Haha laugh.gif I would probably do that!
  • knowing me id get carried away and like end up singing amw and doing the dance to aha that would be awesome
  • yes, do that haha
  • "..relent not lest you be trampled and left for dead"

-Tim at the end of the ping pong instructional video. laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • my favorite damian quote will always be: "i mean, musicians... we're all delusional egomaniacs, so it's no wonder we run around the country looking for people to applaud us."
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Aug 26 2007, 07:49 PM)
    my favorite damian quote will always be: "i mean, musicians... we're all delusional egomaniacs, so it's no wonder we run around the country looking for people to applaud us."

laugh.gif What's that from?
  • Sounds like it's maybe from that article he wrote about why people shouldn't date rock stars..?
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Aug 26 2007, 07:50 PM)
    laugh.gif What's that from?

high voltage magazine where tim and damian were discussing roadies...
  • OH MAN, where they talked about that one guy who shaved his eyebrows?
  • Whoaaa, why haven't I seen this? laugh.gif
  • Well, it's a magazine started by a couple of boardies so you have to request one and mail them the money, etc.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 26 2007, 10:33 PM)
    Well, it's a magazine started by a couple of boardies so you have to request one and mail them the money, etc.

Hmm, where can I check this all out?
  • I always loved on scooby doo how they always had a guest star on it yeah know like the harlem globetrotters. -Tim
  • I think thats what people really want to see is us face first into the treds. -Tim
    Yeah theres going to be waffle tred on the face but you know i think it will be a good T.V moment.- Damian
  • I can't remember if these are the exact words, but Damian said something along these lines. It was at a concert but I don't think there's any video of it. Oh well.

Person in Crowd: You shouldn't wear suites.
    Damian: I'm sorry, are you giving me fashion advice? You're wearing sweat pants, why should I listen to you? I mean, does it look like I wear fucking sweat pants. I have a look to keep!
  • QUOTE (kaydragon @ Oct 21 2007, 07:39 AM)
    Person in Crowd: You shouldn't wear suites.
    Damian: I'm sorry, are you giving me fashion advice? You're wearing sweat pants, why should I listen to you? I mean, does it look like I wear fucking sweat pants. I have a look to keep!

haha....

i was a bit shocked, and proud yes, when I saw this thread is still alive, ...yeah, it's been a while since I've checked...
  • *Damian takes off his jacket*
    "That's all you get bitches"

HAHAHAH!
  • reading this makes me want to see them again...

*off to youtube....*
  • "thats awzum....fucking awzum" -Damian

I'll find some better ones later.