In this Discussion

OK Go at KOKO - Smirnoff Electric Cabaret

edited November -1 in OK Go
It's on the shows page and on KOKO's site:

http://www.koko.uk.com/gigs.php?event=459

I want to go. It's on Thanksgiving, so I don't have school. I just need a plane ticket.

Comments

• Oh my...
    Oh my fucksy.

I'm finding it really hard to breathe right now!!!

I just realised how rude I was in my excitement

THANK YOU SO MOTHERFUCKING MUCH KALINDA!!!
  • You're welcome! Tickets go on sale tomorrow and I'm so tempted to buy one even though it's probably a 0.1% chance that I can go.
  • ahhh shit wifey smile.gif
  • It'd be so great if you could go!!!

I'm in the process of changing hospital appointments so that I can go, lol. There's no way I'm missing this.
  • I need 40,000 miles for a plane ticket to London. I only have a little more than half of that. Damn.
  • Aww. My brother's birthday is then, and he would love to see them... but since we live a good three billion miles from there, I don't think he'll get to go. laugh.gif

I'm excited to see pictures/hear stories about it, though. I hope you can go, Electra!
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Oct 22 2007, 10:40 PM)
    I'm excited to see pictures/hear stories about it, though. I hope you can go, Electra!

Oh, I assure you, I WILL be going.
    I don't care what I have to cancel, rearrange, steal or cheat my way around. I will be going.

What's your brother's name, Shalu? I could try and get a pic for him or something!
  • ID miss a big fat turkey for OK Go. tongue.gif
  • i need to go to this
  • $511... that's all I'd need... OK Go at KOKO twice in one year... Oh My.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Oct 22 2007, 08:37 PM)
    $511... that's all I'd need... OK Go at KOKO twice in one year... Oh My.

You go, I go.
  • We should have an OK Go boardie trip. That would be so much fun!
  • in my most wildest dreams this would happen...

too bad my dreams aren't wild at all... someday i'll make it to london *sigh*
  • There's absolutely no way I could do it, as much as I want to. For a number of reasons:
    1) Too crazy, even for me.
    2) When I go back to London, it's got to be for at least a week, and I don't think my boss is going to give me that much time off on such short notice.
    3) I don't have the money. And if I did, there are way more important things that I should be spending it on.
    4) WAY too crazy, even for me.
    5) It's Thanksgiving and my in-laws want us to come.
    6) Again - WAY too crazy, even for me.

But that should not stop any of the rest of you from going - it's crazy in my case because that would make it twice in one year.

(this does not, however, mean that I don't ever intend on a repeat of last February's trip, and I'd still accept donations for the "Send Rachel back to England" Fund)

Edit: My sig might make me cry. I miss Liz. And a chance to buy Allie a legal drink not long after her b-day.

I need to just go to bed I think.
  • I'm jealous.....

But, I just went Fountains Of Wayne show at LIQUIDROOM on 18th Oct in Tokyo.
    (LIQUIDROOM is good place for a standing live show.)
    So my FOW memory is still left clearly.
    Therefore, I can wait for OK Go patiently.
    Please, Please, OK Go come to Japan again.
    it's not for Summer Sonic festival or Fuji Rock festival.
    COME TO JAPAN ALONE !
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Oct 22 2007, 10:25 PM)
    1) Too crazy, even for me.
    3) I don't have the money. And if I did, there are way more important things that I should be spending it on.

Those are pretty much my reasons. I should be using my money for stuff like paying for college. My sister also reminded me that I've already seen OK Go in two countries that I don't belong in. If I make it three, they might think I'm stalking them.

But I want to go to London and I want to see OK Go. At least I have my one day Boston/Superdrag trip to look forward to.
  • I'll keep you company Alice ! .......buying my tickets right now!

....and I miss you too Rachel sad.gif
  • QUOTE (toooldforthis @ Oct 23 2007, 11:08 AM)
    I'll keep you company Alice ! .......buying my tickets right now!

....and I miss you too Rachel sad.gif

Darn, posted in the wrong forum. I had a panic attack because the Koko website says that tickets are available from 5pm today, but when I clicked on their link it just went back to the same page...

So, I rang them and they told me that the promoters have hit a delay so I should try again tomorrow morning.

I can't wait to see the guys again. Koko is an ace venue.
  • Nettie - if you see this before tomorrow - they're working now! I just ordered my tickets!!

(Well, my mom did, lol. They wouldn't let me coz I'm not actually 18 yet... tongue.gif)