In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Yeah, I think that'd be a neat experience for a day or a week or so, but I don't think I would want to live with it.

So when you see a black triangle do you see it green, or does it just... I dunno... feel green? You can see the blue ones are blue right?

I used to think that dogs were boys and cats were girls. Not that that's anywhere close to the same thing. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Wolf359 @ Oct 25 2007, 03:30 PM)
    Yeah, I think that'd be a neat experience for a day or a week or so, but I don't think I would want to live with it.

So when you see a black triangle do you see it green, or does it just... I dunno... feel green? You can see the blue ones are blue right?

I see it as a black triangle, but I know that it SHOULD be green. And the colour flashes across my mind. Just writing about it makes me see the green flash in my mind, lol.

QUOTE (Wolf359 @ Oct 25 2007, 03:30 PM)
    I used to think that dogs were boys and cats were girls. Not that that's anywhere close to the same thing. smile.gif

I thought that! And that all women were vegetarian (because my mom was) and only women wore contact lenses (again, coz of my mom). Haha.

Oh, and I don't think it's related, but I've always felt that the letter "i" is really vicious, and "h" is vulnerable. So "g" is there to support "h" in the alphabet. It always annoyed me that "g" wasn't in between "h" and "i" to protect "h"...
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Oct 25 2007, 05:22 PM)
    Oh, and I don't think it's related, but I've always felt that the letter "i" is really vicious, and "h" is vulnerable. So "g" is there to support "h" in the alphabet. It always annoyed me that "g" wasn't in between "h" and "i" to protect "h"...

... ok... so, why did I never think such things, it sounds really cool smile.gif
    maybe I just forgot? My memory is really bad
  • So my car's supposed to be done today (and last Tuesday, and last Friday... whatever), so I get all excited when I have a voicemail right??

They called me to tell me they'll call me when my car's done. mad.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Oct 25 2007, 11:22 AM)

i have wierd thoughts like that too! some neutral words i associate with bad and good... i cant think of any examples right now... it just happens at random times.

QUOTE (Wolf359 @ Oct 25 2007, 02:17 PM)
    So my car's supposed to be done today (and last Tuesday, and last Friday... whatever), so I get all excited when I have a voicemail right??

They called me to tell me they'll call me when my car's done. mad.gif

oi.. that sucks... they probably left your car to the last minute. You should go and wait for it then they will have no choice but to start working on it. My dad does that tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Oct 25 2007, 01:37 PM)
    oi.. that sucks... they probably left your car to the last minute. You should go and wait for it then they will have no choice but to start working on it. My dad does that tongue.gif

No, i'm getting body work done. They've had it for 2 weeks. They told me Tuesday it was in paint and should be done yesterday or today. So like I said when I got a voicemail I got excited.

I had a dream it was parked at my uncle's house still all wrecked, and I started freaking out "They haven't even started it yet!!" And my uncle said "No, I bought it like that" Then I started screaming at him for buying my car. Yeah, good times.

Sucks I forgot my purse. I made point to make sure my cell was in my purse today before I left for work, because I knew I was expecting a call. Then I left the whole damn purse at home. So now when they do call I've got to drive 10 miles in the wrong direction to go get it before I head back and get my car....

CALL ME NOW!!!!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Oct 25 2007, 11:22 AM)
    I see it as a black triangle, but I know that it SHOULD be green. And the colour flashes across my mind. Just writing about it makes me see the green flash in my mind, lol.
    I thought that! And that all women were vegetarian (because my mom was) and only women wore contact lenses (again, coz of my mom). Haha.

i'm so glad we're getting married so i can talk to you about this stuff all day every day. ahhahah
  • QUOTE (smeja @ Oct 25 2007, 03:12 AM)
    does it have any draw backs?
    Nasty words make me want to throw up... sometimes I try to avoid people and their friends and gossip about that certain person because their name tastes disgusting... people look at you funny if it's ever brought up....

Science teachers think it's awesome though

Alice - I've always thought of U as the most vulnerable... it just looks so open
  • Speaking of House (kind of)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zoOOEXWBIk

The most amazing video ever.

And also, I once had an obsession with synthesia. I read every article I could find. It's so fascinating, but I'd probably hate to have it.
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Oct 25 2007, 09:22 PM)
    Nasty words make me want to throw up... sometimes I try to avoid people and their friends and gossip about that certain person because their name tastes disgusting... people look at you funny if it's ever brought up....

Science teachers think it's awesome though

Alice - I've always thought of U as the most vulnerable... it just looks so open

Wow, that's incredible! Yours is really strong.

Haha nah, h is the vulnerable one. And e is sort of mischievous. Haha we're such freaks.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Oct 25 2007, 04:36 PM)
    Wow, that's incredible! Yours is really strong.

Haha nah, h is the vulnerable one. And e is sort of mischievous. Haha we're such freaks.
    Only with certain words though! I've only encountered three words that will make me want to barf. I find the ones that are rancid are weird big words that nobody ever says, like juxta-whatever. BLECH. I'm glad nobody ever says words that start with juxta-. Haha
    Love tastes really good.

H is really vulnerable actually, it's all quiet and only makes noises when it's with someone else... and in French they sometimes forget H all together...
    A and E are buddies though, but E is a douchebag. Don't you think? E always wants to be first... how many times do you see "ae" in words that aren't ridiculous? And even if it's spelled A and then E, it sounds like E... I don't know why A puts up with it
  • It's 4 and still no word. It's rush hour now, so if they call me RIGHT NOW it'll be an hour and a half before I can be there.
    I guess I'm not taking my car home today. But I am about to call and give them an ear ful... or perhaps I should wait until they don't have my car before i yell at them.
  • i feel for you wolfie sad.gif ... im getting that frustrated feeling too...

im getting so fook'in frustrated with this stupid envirosci assignment that i thought would only take 2 hours to do... Ive been working on it since 10 am and im still not done. It also doesnt help that there are a whole bunch of other kids in the comp lab arguing about the same assignment and confusing me to no end...

ive pretty much given up on it for the day... maybe ill have better luck tomorrow...
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Oct 25 2007, 09:51 PM)
    A and E are buddies though, but E is a douchebag. Don't you think? E always wants to be first... how many times do you see "ae" in words that aren't ridiculous? And even if it's spelled A and then E, it sounds like E... I don't know why A puts up with it

Oh my god... YES! That's exactly how I see it! A is kind of in awe of E, but E's so arrogant that it has to go first all the time. But then I is so nasty that E feels too scared to push in front very often...
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Oct 25 2007, 06:03 PM)
    Oh my god... YES! That's exactly how I see it! A is kind of in awe of E, but E's so arrogant that it has to go first all the time. But then I is so nasty that E feels too scared to push in front very often...
    Yeeesss and only when it's next to C does it feel confident enough to push I aside... C and E are buddies too.
  • hahaha i love you guys.

I've been using the word "ridiculous" a ton lately to describe everything... like, the president of National Honor Society's speech was ridiculous in a good way, hilarious and amazing and all.
    but the local Catholic school banning Harry Potter for witchcraft is ridiculous in a bad way, awful and dumb and close-minded and everything.
  • I ordered a cd over two weeks ago and it's still not there... Normally it takes 3 to 4 days because it's not going international, just from one city of germany to the other... It's really frustrating, because I wanted the CD and learn all the words, as I'm going to a concert on november 5th.... (Jack Penate) Now I read that the CD might be flown in from Singapoure... HELLO?? I hate to wait (even thought my neighbors have nicked it... I want it want it want it)
  • Venus Fly Traps are a good present right?
  • Awesome! I just got caught crying at my desk. ROCK!
  • I don't know how to react to this, so I'll throw it in random stuff.

i'm going to be a sister again. at 21.