Comments

• -my room smelling like 'golden apple'
    -leaving my christmas lights on all night smile.gif
  • -8 days left of school
    -11 days until holidays
    -11 days until i finish year 8
    -12 days until i fly to NZ

YAY! biggrin.gif smile.gif
  • -matt nathanson's live cover of 'starfish and coffee'... it's playing on my iPod now and i love his voice. the way he talks and sings. it's hilarious b/c he keeps forgetting the words..

good god.

-andy's old blogs. i have been re-reading them and i can't stop laughing. i wish he still did them
  • I am feeling very happy all around.

My roommates both went back to the States for Thanksgiving and I was feeling a bit down on being alone. However, the day somehow morphed into my boyfriend coming up for dinner and the weekend, having a group of friend over, and eating and chatting until 2 in the morning. Everyone telling stories, eating jelly beans, and cuddled up in various chairs and couches, tucked in. I have it pretty good.

2 am fries at La Belle Province.

Making chocolate chip pancakes every night with the boyfriend, cheering and hugging whenever he successfully flipped an especially large pancake.

No Country for Old Men.
    Sitting in the dark of the theatre, Tommy Lee Jones riding a horse through the desert, my boyfriend telling me when it was safe to look.
    Oh god, so good.
  • -A silly forwarded text message from a silly boy. happy.gif
  • - I got another medical school interview. My fourth.

Just to put this into perspective, everyone applies to four medical schools, who conduct interviews between November and April in most cases. To get interviews from all four of your medical schools in November (a month after you send your application off) is pretty much unheard of, at least I've never heard of it.

I am sooooo happy right now.
    One step closer to being a doctor biggrin.gif

- Also my new OK Go tshirt
    - The A Fine Tooth tie that I have ordered
  • Wow, that's way awesome!! Obviously your application really stood out. I bet you end up with your pick of the bunch. biggrin.gif
  • Thanks, Wolfie!! I really hope so, I want to start out my career on a positive note. smile.gif
  • Oh, that is so great!!! you must be so proud of yourself!! (we all are, hahaha)
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Nov 27 2007, 09:40 AM)
    - I got another medical school interview. My fourth.

Just to put this into perspective, everyone applies to four medical schools, who conduct interviews between November and April in most cases. To get interviews from all four of your medical schools in November (a month after you send your application off) is pretty much unheard of, at least I've never heard of it.

Damn. You're even more awesome than I thought you were! Good luck with the interview!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Nov 27 2007, 12:40 PM)
    - I got another medical school interview. My fourth.

I am sooooo happy right now.
    One step closer to being a doctor biggrin.gif

I am BEYOND excited/happy/proud of/for you (jeez, i just couldn't pick one word) wink.gif Seriously! This is thrilling and I think they'll be fighting over you come spring time
  • ^agreed'd, that's totally awesome Alice, and we're all rooting for you!

uhhh
    senioritis makes me happy.
    if I don't stop and think about it too much.

and these boards make me happy.
    I said this on the Interpol thread, but I really think you guys are the only ones who completely understand all of my crazy obsessions, from Ok Go, to Interpol, to Tally Hall, to Firefly and Dr Who, to the Boosh and FotC and NMTB, to most British things, to Neil Gaiman and Mercedes Lackey and most other sci-fi/fantasy anythings, to the Internet, to basically everything that makes me insanely happy.
    wub.gif
  • Thank you, everyone!!! smile.gif
    Thanks for sharing my excitement, my school friends don't seem to understand how happy I am about this... You're the best, seriously smile.gif

And these boards make me so happy too.
    PLUS the DWYW video that Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore used in all the blogs about the Koko show is Liz's (toooldforthis), and I'm in the bottom left hand corner in the beginning. Fame by association. Eeeee!!

Thephantommilk: *hugs* you make us happy too!!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Nov 28 2007, 03:43 PM)
    And these boards make me so happy too.
    PLUS the DWYW video that Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore used in all the blogs about the Koko show is Liz's (toooldforthis), and I'm in the bottom left hand corner in the beginning. Fame by association. Eeeee!!

omg, I think one can see part of my hand for a total of 2 seconds, whaaaa! hahaha....

that makes me happy.

And another thing that makes me happy? -Tim... or, the student at university that looks just like him and I saw him today... everytime I see him i'm like "should I tell him?".. but that is just too weird. I think he had an accident, there was something with his eye... I don't even now this guy, but I feel sorry for him... ah! (And then i saw him, when i walked home... i have the feeling i start looking for him everytime I enter university... i will be his very own stalker soon, yay... creepy.)

• QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Nov 28 2007, 12:23 AM)
    and these boards make me happy.
    I said this on the Interpol thread, but I really think you guys are the only ones who completely understand all of my crazy obsessions, from Ok Go, to Interpol, to Tally Hall, to Firefly and Dr Who, to the Boosh and FotC and NMTB, to most British things, to Neil Gaiman and Mercedes Lackey and most other sci-fi/fantasy anythings, to the Internet, to basically everything that makes me insanely happy.
    wub.gif

Wow, TPM, that was seriously a list of a whole bunch of my favorite things.

Awesome.
  • The things that make me happy are being on the OK Go boards and my hamster Rusty!!!!
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Nov 28 2007, 11:29 AM)
    Wow, TPM, that was seriously a list of a whole bunch of my favorite things.

Awesome.

wub.gif
    we are awesome, aren't we?

ps TPM... that's a new one, not that I mind tongue.gif

what makes me happy right now:

nutella
    nutella
    nutella
    half days
    restaurants in foreign countries that serve nutella on a waffle as a main course... and it was fantastic. also made me really homesick... and I'd only been gone for two days.
    my youth group and all the awesome activities we're doing/planning. including a service trip to New Orleans. and a hunger banquet. I really hope everything works out.
    neighbors picking up the leaves on your lawn for apparently no reason.
    oh, and more nutella.

• what is currently making my happy list:

-the fact that in one week i'm seeing OK Go... i didn't think that i would ever get that lucky
    -the fact that in 2 weeks and 1 day i will be DONE with the semester!!!
    -NYE in chicago in one month. fuck.
    -i just had a three cheese panini grilled for lunch... aka a grilled cheese. fantasmagic.
    -matt nathanson's cover of starfish and coffee (again, yes)
    -dress shopping for NYE
    -crafting christmas gifts for my friends smile.gif
    -i get to bake a cake tonight!!!! smile.gif

"starfish and coffee, maple syrup and jam. butterscotch cloud, a tangerine, and a side order of ham. and if you set your mind free baby, maybe you'll understand. starfish and coffee. maple syrup and jam."
  • Guess where I applied today!?

MCGILL!!!

I'm probably not going to get accepted but I had the guts to apply, at least!! I feel SO good!!!!
  • Awesome! My former professor is there now, heading up some section of the Music dept. I hope you get in! :-)