In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Feb 3 2008, 02:44 PM)
    but can it grow cuddly polar bears?!?

let me check the scrolls

*checks teh scrolls*

ummhumm i see it right here "can grow cuddly polar bears"
  • i hope one grows tomos night at the gig, i can give to to hayley!

(this sounds smutty)
  • Edit: I realized that discussing menstruation on here might be a bit gross to some. Sometimes I forget things like personal boundaries. Whoops.

Other than that: 'Sup?
  • So cool they're having Super Bowl pre-game stuff on tv and it's taking place in the exact same park where one year ago I snuck into an Ok Go show. Samuel Jackson, Nick Lachey, Pamela Anderson are in my town (maybe not so great but still sort of fascinating). Ryan Seacrest is hosting this show. How does he manage to get around to hosting all these shows? How is he so famous? Now I wish I had a reason to visit the west side of town and stalk celebs rather than being couped at home studying.

What makes me mad is that my evil cousin is interning for the Patriots and he gets to be at the Super Bowl and see all the action. The dick of course doesn't think to contact his Arizonian cousin.
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Feb 2 2008, 02:48 PM)
    her hips don't lie...

yep. they tell the truth.
  • superbowl was bullpoop!

[edit]

mel licks freckles, in a sexy mannour

• nooo! that was a secret Pinky!
  • apprently, i have freckles...i am worried i will wake up with a mel licking them!

WORRIED I SAY
  • hey don't pretend like you don't wish you were to be so lucky Pinky
  • this is true...sigh, how can i get canadians to lick my freckles meltini?
  • 1st apply grade A Maple syurp to said frekles, they'll be creeping at your door and lickin' your freckles in no time
  • i thought you said appley, as in im gonna need apples

oh dyslexia, the fun you have in my head
  • sigh
    *grumblegrumble*
    silly Patriots
    why did you have to go and lose??
    *moregrumblegrumble*

actually, I don't care THAT much about it.
    The saddest bit is that it's not a complete perfect season.

but other than that, I'm happy for the Giants to win.
    I mean, I like underdogs.
    and I think Eli Manning deserves it after all the hooplah about his brother,

anddddd

yeah that.

sigh.
    stupid Pats.

• How odd. They're all here.
    McCain is in Boston today and Obama will be here this evening, and Clinton is in Worcester.

I'm honored that Obama is here; he could be in California (well, and actually I kind of want him to be in California, but hopefully Maria Shriver has it covered) but he chose to speak here- it's nice after losing the Superbowl, loool.
  • i want a paczki
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Feb 4 2008, 03:47 PM)
    i want a paczki

for some reason that made me want a pack of pez...
  • If I could only have one food for the rest of my life? That's easy, Pez, cherry-flavored Pez. No question about it.
  • I can't remember when I had Pez-.... Must be years...

Must get some soon. smile.gif
  • now i'm craving pb and oreos
  • uh, I got some oreos left! I send them over mentally, ok? All the yoda-style.