In this Discussion

Grant Park May 16, 2008

edited November -1 in OK Go
According to okgo.net, the boys are coming back to Chicago for a performance at Grant Park on May 16, 2008. It's a Friday.

I checked the website that was linked, but there is nothing up yet.

YAY!

Comments

• QUOTE (beckysioux @ Feb 13 2008, 04:13 PM)
    According to okgo.net, the boys are coming back to Chicago for a performance at Grant Park on May 16, 2008. It's a Friday.

I checked the website that was linked, but there is nothing up yet.

YAY!

Oh. Oh my. Really? Of course it's the weekend I might be throwing a b-day party for Adam. But you guys said I could come visit when they came back to Chicago...
  • Don't they want to visit their favorite dental student in Arizona? unsure.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 13 2008, 10:17 PM)
    Don't they want to visit their favorite dental student in Arizona? unsure.gif

Don't they want to make a nice long trip to Europe and come visit me in Hamburg? unsure.gif

no...guess not.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Feb 13 2008, 03:16 PM)
    Oh. Oh my. Really? Of course it's the weekend I might be throwing a b-day party for Adam. But you guys said I could come visit when they came back to Chicago...

The offer is still valid! Come on out and see the Windy City when it's not terribly hot or terribly cold.
  • oh... Chicago smile.gif
  • oh yeah, that means us crazies will be there wink.gif
  • So I definatly want to gooo!!
    I'm thinking road trip and weekend in the city.
    Now to convince the folks haha.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 13 2008, 04:17 PM)
    Don't they want to visit their favorite dental student in Arizona? unsure.gif

QUOTE (mayonaise @ Feb 13 2008, 04:20 PM)
    Don't they want to make a nice long trip to Europe and come visit me in Hamburg? unsure.gif

Don't they want to visit me in Latinamer...ha, who am I kidding dry.gif laugh.gif

Rosa
  • afdksahkrehjrekrjejhrjke I'M SO HAPPYYYYY smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif
  • YAY *spazzes*

Must gather friends. Now.
  • smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
    i was hoping you would raise your hand! tdog too
  • Aw, thanks, Katie! I only talked to you for like 15 minutes, but I liked you immediately! Angie too! We're supposed to have a big event here that night, but if I can get away, you can count on me.
  • So, I asked my mom if she wanted to go to Chicago, but she just said that we could fly to Rome for the same price. First, I highly doubt that's true and second, OK Go isn't in Rome.
  • WHAT?!?!?! Manifest is the same day!!!! What am I going to DOOOOO?!?!?!

Wait . . . are they performing at Columbia College or Grant Park? 'Cause Dan went to Columbia . . . and I'm pretty sure alumni can perform at Manifest [my school's annual end of the academic year festival].

• QUOTE (katieyellow @ Feb 13 2008, 09:48 PM)
    smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
    i was hoping you would raise your hand! tdog too

What a freaking coincidence....I just got cable in my new house and I see this.

NO FUCKING WAY I AM MISSING. I will sell my body for sexual favors if I have to.

Christy, you down? I think we could manage the train. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Feb 14 2008, 03:18 AM)
    What a freaking coincidence....I just got cable in my new house and I see this.

NO FUCKING WAY I AM MISSING. I will sell my body for sexual favors if I have to.

Christy, you down? I think we could manage the train. biggrin.gif

HELL YEAH!! But softball season is starting so I will have to check the schedule but i totally might be able to I will just have to wait and see.
  • I love Chicago!! It would be so much fun to see them there...hmmm...friend's weddings in June and July or Ok Go in May?
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Feb 13 2008, 09:53 PM)
    Aw, thanks, Katie! I only talked to you for like 15 minutes, but I liked you immediately! Angie too! We're supposed to have a big event here that night, but if I can get away, you can count on me.

Likewise!! I love you and Jenn smile.gif I hope you can both make it!
  • omg, you guys, that sounds like one big boardie meeting there... I'm so jealous!
    But do you know what that means? thousands of photos... hehe