In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• YKYOW...you jump at the chance to use "cheap Venetian blinds" in regular conversation, and then have to keep a giddy giggle from escaping afterwards. smile.gif

YKYOW...the only male name you can think of that starts with a "D" is Damian. we had to name this character in class and I just thought "Damian" instantly...I even said so, but my group went with Diego. sad.gif
  • Damian is so much better than Diego!!

ykyow... you are totally excited seeing in a group on a german students community website someone called Damian

and

... you're going to uni to check results and suddenly stop and stare because there's a graffiti on a wall saying DSF ... could it be that there's someone else here, totally obsessed and ready to spray it on walls? or maybe just a fan of the german sports channel..? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (applelye @ Mar 10 2008, 03:55 PM)
    YKYOW...the only male name you can think of that starts with a "D" is Damian. we had to name this character in class and I just thought "Damian" instantly...I even said so, but my group went with Diego. sad.gif

darn....no Dan? biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Mar 5 2008, 03:30 PM)
    ykyow...
    1. you wish you lived in MI.... haha (I mean it, no matter what you say now, I want to go to a concert, why can't I live in the US and see them?)

LoL that's just crazy talk... Michigan is not worth living in for a handful (if that) concerts a year. Michigan sucks, and I'm sorry to anyone else who has to live here. But I admire your dedication/fandom/obsession wink.gif

QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 8 2008, 11:34 AM)
    YKYOW you get stupidly excited because some medical equipment at your work has the serial number: O7K05G5O

HAHAHAHAH that's freaking amaaazing, wifey.
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Mar 10 2008, 06:13 PM)
    Damian is so much better than Diego!!

I know! of course, I WAS in Spanish class, so I think they were going for something more Spanish-sounding...XD

QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Mar 10 2008, 10:38 PM)
    darn....no Dan? biggrin.gif

Actually, my train of thought went like this: DAMIAN!...okay, what else?...ANDY!...no, wait...that doesn't start with a 'D'...DAN! but by then Diego had been selected. sad.gif
  • YKYOW...you're finally old enough and have enough money to get a credit card. And what do I do? Yep, buy/download OK Go stuff from the net. I feel quite good about it all biggrin.gif
  • YKYOW:

Photographer: "OK, Jennifer, look a little more to your right. A little more. OK, OK, OK, OK, OK.......OK......go!"

Me: (laughs hysterically, messes up shot)
  • AHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

oh my god. that's truly amazing. oh. wow. hahaha biggrin.gif
    err not that you "messed up the shot" (yeah right) but you know...
  • YKYOW...During the past few lectures in one of your classes your professor has said "With regard..." several times, each time you finish the sentence with "...to my new born arachnid kids..." smiling to yourself.
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Mar 13 2008, 05:05 AM)
    YKYOW:

Photographer: "OK, Jennifer, look a little more to your right. A little more. OK, OK, OK, OK, OK.......OK......go!"

Me: (laughs hysterically, messes up shot)

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif HAHAHAHAHAAAA that is so great... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
  • YKYOW...you're watching Help! and when you get to the scene where Paul shrinks, you instantly think of the Teenys. Also, you're reminded of OK Go during the short (short) Ping Pong scene. smile.gif
  • ykyow... you see "Duran Duran" but think "Duncan Duncan"
  • YKYOW:

you read the OAR song "Black Rock" as "Barack Rock"
  • QUOTE (applelye @ Mar 16 2008, 03:48 PM)
    YKYOW...you're watching Help! and when you get to the scene where Paul shrinks, you instantly think of the Teenys. Also, you're reminded of OK Go during the short (short) Ping Pong scene. smile.gif

LOL! Apple, you have ESP. I just saw Help! again yesterday and posted about it too laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 16 2008, 08:27 PM)
    LOL! Apple, you have ESP. I just saw Help! again yesterday and posted about it too laugh.gif

haha, really? how cool! I hadn't noticed you posting something like that. today was the first time I ever saw Help! I know, what took me so long?! ahaha. I enjoyed it very much. biggrin.gif
  • YKYOW

This has more to do with my mommy. She asked me if The Clash had any good tunes. I told her yes, that Ok Go are fans and that their most famous song was "Rock the Casbah." She instantly bought their best of cd (perhaps for "Rock the Casbah") but I'll say because of Ok Go. Then she bought a Les Miserable soundtrack because she says, "the ok go boys like it."

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 18 2008, 12:03 AM)
    Then she bought a Les Miserable soundtrack because she says, "the ok go boys like it."

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif my mom has a picture of Tim on the windscreen of her car, instead of these badge thingys where you say how long you are allowed to park... biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Mar 17 2008, 04:09 PM)
    biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif my mom has a picture of Tim on the windscreen of her car, instead of these badge thingys where you say how long you are allowed to park... biggrin.gif

lol!
    Do you think she'd get in trouble if she used the naked Damian pic for that purpose?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 18 2008, 12:13 AM)
    lol!
    Do you think she'd get in trouble if she used the naked Damian pic for that purpose?

haha, I couldn't possibly show her that pic, I can hardly look at it myself... maybe she could take the Shakira- dancing Dan...? With a little background music whenever someone is close by...omg, that just... d'you know those hawaiian small car figurines that dance hula?... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif picture a little Dan dancing hawaiian figurine... and you know you're obsessed

(even more if you try to build that... who wants to??

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

• ^^ Tabetha! That's it! Mayo is brilliant. You know how you made Gumbi Tim and Ken Damian. Can you make a Hawaiian bobbing Dan?