In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• YKYOW:

My friend doesn't live in Arizona. When he sees the word Tempe, which is pronounced "Tem pee," he thinks it's prounounced "tem pehy." This reminded me of the sauce used by Tim and Damian in Let's Get Baked as a cheese substitute. laugh.gif
  • ykyow... you're totally bored and you watch southpark and a new pupil walks in and in your mind you're like "wouldn't it be great if that kid's name was Damian?"... it was.. O.o ... so maybe it's not "you know you're obsessed when" but, "you know you have weird mind blowing powers when..." biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
  • WOW... that's one weird coincidence huh.gif
    Next time think of a character named Rosa, I'd like to see myself in South Park too. smile.gif

YKYOW... you're listening to an old The Doors record and decide The Crystal Ship is your favorite song after listening to this verse, "another kiss...another flashing chance at bliss...another kiss" wub.gif
  • this happened a week or so ago, but I kept putting off posting it because it made me feel like a huge dork.

I had a dream...that that bit in "Get Over It" that goes "Got job, got a life...etc.," was actually originally...by the Beatles. xD and I dreamed that they were singing it, which was really weird. so I guess that's a 'you know you're obsessed with OK Go AND the Beatles when...'?
  • YKYOW you dream (for the second time wub.gif ) you're making out with Damian!!!!! WOHOO! smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Mar 25 2008, 04:48 PM)
    YKYOW you dream (for the second time wub.gif ) you're making out with Damian!!!!! WOHOO! smile.gif

nice... biggrin.gif I dreamt for the third time now that I get a letter in the mail, Tim wrote me, inviting me to one of their concerts and with flight and hotel and when I was on the balcony of this super great hotel I saw that Tim was in the room next to mine... and woke up sad.gif
    Not as great as making out with Damian, hehe.
  • At least you get dreams with you fave... I STILL can't get anything with Rusty. dry.gif
  • Am I a bad fan cause I never have ok go make out dreams? unsure.gif lol

YKYOW:
    Today, I wanted to book a patient whose name sounds nothing like Rusty Ross, yet the receptionist went on to say, "A. Ross?" I sort of freaked out a little inside with my silly imagination, and glibbly said, "No Rusty Ross isn't my patient." She said, "Wait, then who's Rusty Ross again?" I finally had to say, there was no Rusty Ross. I wanted to book a patient named: (name sounds nothing like A. Ross). She looks completely confused. So once again I had to give her the patient's name.
  • hehe, just imagine he WAS one of your patients...

and I don't have make out dreams about OK Go, they're just part of my dreams but we never make out.

• ykyow: you have a dream that the guy you liked turns out to be related to Damian, which i guess isn't that far off because his sister is a cage fighter and who knows what the rest of his family does. Well I ran into the guy in the cafeteria and he's like oh hey this is my brother, damian, and I literally dropped my plate. Damian was like "Hey weren't you at a concert in Pamona like a year and a half ago" I seriously almost died. Then I got hit in the head with a roll, which in reality turned out to be my room mates stuffed animal. The end. But you know, I always see the Tim guy in the cafeteria so maybe it was that connection.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 25 2008, 08:38 PM)
    Am I a bad fan cause I never have ok go make out dreams? unsure.gif lol

I've never had an OK Go make out dream either, Rose, so you're in good company. I have, however, one recurring dream where Damian recognizes me at a party and starts gushing over what an amazing singer I am. There. That's my ultimate fantasy, apparently. Kinda pathetic when you think about it, huh?
  • YKYOW you're watching Jeopardy! and one of the categories is Massachusetts and then hope that Andy is one of the answers.

Alas, he wasn't.
  • yup, you're not the only one. The best OK Go dream I've had is the one where Christy (who needs to come on more often =P) came over and we hung out with the boys at a cooking show taping. weirrddd...
  • YKYOW...you have this conversation with your friend.

LB: How was the [insert name of local bogan bar] last night?
    Friend of LB: It wasn't too bad. They actually played OK-
    LB: WHAT?! THEY PLAYED OK GO?!!!
    Friend of LB: Uhh, no. I was about to say that they played okay music there...
    LB: Oh *disappointed*
  • I've never had a PROPER makeout dream. Just one little kiss or something, and then I wake up.
    The other night I dreamt that Rachel and I broke into Damian's houseboat (fuck knows why he was living in a houseboat) and he just found it hilarious and invited us to spend the day with him, picking fights with politicians.

YKYOW: You tell your friends that you're flying all the way to America to see OK Go (among other things), and they're not surprised.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 26 2008, 10:12 AM)
    I've never had a PROPER makeout dream. Just one little kiss or something, and then I wake up.
    The other night I dreamt that Rachel and I broke into Damian's houseboat (fuck knows why he was living in a houseboat) and he just found it hilarious and invited us to spend the day with him, picking fights with politicians.

That's brilliant. That dream is quite possibly your most creative yet.
  • Better than the time when OK Go came to my school to help remove the chocolate that had somehow covered the roof and was now melting and dripping all over the artwork?

It WAS fun, though. Damian seemed genuinely proud when we joined in with the ranting.
  • Oh. Well you didn't tell me about that one. Chocolate dripping all over the roof? My goodness I've had entirely too much influence on you.
  • YKYOW you have a dream that you're walking around an airport and your destination is Philly. Then fate plays a nasty trick on you when you're actually awake and flip on the TV to something about Franklin Field.
  • ykyow you see "Damian" everywhere in Columbus. First as we were driving around downtown we saw Damian street which I got pretty exctied about. Then when we ate at Carraba's one of the specials was The Damian. Now I really wanted to have it but it didnt sound too tasty, so I opened up the menu and what do I find Scampi Damian, exactly what I was craving (seriously alfredo and shrimp). Now only if the rest of my family could have had The Tim, The Dan, and The Andy we would be all set smile.gif