In this Discussion

The "Just Wanna Say" Thread

Comments

• - you’re the one i stay up all night,
    coming up with cute things that i wish could happen to us.

- you give the perfect advice at the right time, thank you

- i freakin love your conspiracy theories

- i thought i got rid of you, erased you from my mind and heart, but that little scar is aching and sharp pain is spreading from the memory of you, and i wish i could punch you in the face for all the lies you told me.
    you say hello but i say goodbye, your nothing but a thorn in my side.
  • Don't ever make me wait for you like that again. Not only did I feel like an ass, I looked like an ass too. Oh, and turn your fucking phone on. Much of the waiting could have been avoided if you had your damn phone on. That's one of the reasons you have a fucking phone. Schmuck.
  • -I really don't understand you sometimes and honestly, it's one of the most frustrating things ever. Sometimes you make me feel so welcomed and other times I feel so shut out. I want to keep you around, you're not like other people I've met, and overall you make me forget about all the shitty things going on in my life right now for that mere hour I'm talking to you. I get it if you can't be open with emotion, because I can't either, I would just like some reassurance though...
    -Do you realize I am in no shape or form dating your ex, therefore you have no right to be a jealous creep. GOSH.
  • - thank you for being great smile.gif

- You stupid! Obviously you really really don't care about us.... now why should I? ... Aaaaah, I KNOW I'll end up writing you, but that's stupid, I don't want to be the one...
  • i feel restless here, i can't sit still, everbody at this party's got thier fingers in the till, i bet thier parents are rediculously loaded
  • Why are you such a fucking baby? I'm not asking you to be a "man", but jesus christ, act your fucking age.
  • i'm a love sick pup for you... andddddd that's totally not fair because you say stupid things to me and it makes me sad even though you're "joking"

oh and i'm a love sick pup for you too, but you always say sweet things and are wonderful and smart and amazing and talented so... i can't complain about you wink.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ May 16 2008, 01:47 PM)
    i'm a love sick pup for you... andddddd that's totally not fair because you say stupid things to me and it makes me sad even though you're "joking"

• you make me happy in the heart
  • How could anyone ever tell you
    you were anything less than beautiful
    How could anyone ever tell you
    you were less than whole
    How could anyone fail to notice
    that your loving is a miracle
    How deeply you're connected to my soul
  • I'm going to break your heart. And I'm sorry.
  • you make things seem so easy and so complicated at the same time...
  • I can just about deal with the fact that you need the simplest concepts ever conceived in our biology class to be explained to you 3 times by the teacher, even though it means slowing the entire class to a grinding halt. It blows my mind that you need this help, considering the fact that you've already studied it in another class, but whatever. But why do you then need to call me multiple times, waste my credit by getting me to text you back, and tell me that I am the one who doesn't get it, without so much as a thanks for saving your arse AGAIN??

This is getting beyond ridiculous. I have my own work to contend with, I can't be dealing with your idiocy right now.
  • Tomorrow, when everyone else is hailing you as a poor saint, beset by tragedy, loss, heartache, and illness, know that I will be remembering you for exactly what you were - a manipulative, conniving, lying bitch who took whatever you could from whomever would give it to you without even so much as a thank you. I know why I've never met these people, and I know it's your fault. Also, I hope my grandparents are reading you the riot act right now, because Lord knows you deserve it.
  • You are my everything. I honestly want to marry you. I know we're young, and we hardly get to see each other ever, but I want you and no one else. I don't understand how you can't understand that. We're perfect for each other and we talk so much. You are amazing and I'm not worthy of your love, but I want it. I hope that someday you'll come to your senses because I'll be here waiting. I'll wait forever, you're my everything.

You are so liberal and I can understand the majority of your viesws, but you need to be more accepting of other people. You punish us all for not agreeing with you, and the other girls are ok with it. I won't accept it like them. I will fight for myself. SO BACK OFF

you are crazy. We all know you are. You need to spend some time away from your boyfriend and spend sometime sleeping. Maybe you wouldn't be a bitch anymore. Oh PS if you stopped feeding your boyfriend then maybe you'd have enough room for you food without taking up more than us.

• - i can't believe i actually miss you guys.

- why do i want to go to school???? oh yeah thats right cuz i miss seeing you... buuutt whats the point if you never pay any attention to me? ... or do you?

- ok
    first.
    you are my BEESTTTTT friend, you also have another BBEESSTTT friend who loves you. yet everytime we try and get together, your doing something with your boyfriend. you always tell us how much you miss us but you hardly ever try and plan a day to spend with us. and not your boyfriend. just saying that i think best friends deserve an almost equal amount of commitment as your boyfriend. if not you may lose us. we still love you even when you kinda piss us off. especially that time when you made plans with your boyfriend to spend an entiiiire weekend together, on the weekend of your other best friends BIRTHDAY & BIRTHDAY PARTY *slaps forehead* wacko.gif
    anways, please please pleeeassee wake up and realize this may be your last chance and we may be slipping away from you. i don't want this to happen. i love you, open your eyes babycakes.

- your kinda cute.

• "i just wanna say" hi everyone, i'm back!! laugh.gif missed you all a lot !!!

-Damian's cut his hair (i'm sure the other guys did too but...you know laugh.gif )
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jun 1 2008, 08:24 PM)
    "i just wanna say" hi everyone, i'm back!! laugh.gif missed you all a lot !!!

AAAAAHHHHHHH YOU'RE BACK!!!!!! Sentia falta de ti. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 2 2008, 09:09 AM)
    AAAAAHHHHHHH YOU'RE BACK!!!!!! Sentia falta de ti. smile.gif

eu também senti a tua falta!!já tinha saudades!
  • aww, to speak portuguese...