In this Discussion

sad list

Comments

• QUOTE (meliswilis @ Jun 6 2008, 12:56 PM)
    yeah, i'm glad sometimes that i haven't been kissed/had a boyfriend. but other times that's what i want more than anything.

same here! its gay.

QUOTE (Rebekker @ Jun 6 2008, 01:52 PM)
    same here
    I did have a boyfriend that I went out with for a year, but he was kind of the shy awkward type, and he never got to kissing me.
    The whole relationship felt pretty much just like a good friendship with occasional hand-holding dry.gif

omg that was what happened to me. although he wasn't technically my boyfriend cuz i can't date, but we both knew we liked each other, and we called each other and stuff for about three months, but that is exactly what he was like.

• Don't worry about it, Tease - save yourself for Paolo wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 6 2008, 05:25 PM)
    Don't worry about it, Tease - save yourself for Paolo wink.gif

haha
    thanks Electra
    wub.gif
  • If I could kick myself in the butt right now, I would
    sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
    I missed my concert call cause I didn't check my computer soon enough to find out that my number got lost sad.gif
    I'm so bummed, I really feel like crying right now, which is kinda lame, but I was just really excited for it, and then I was wondering why I wasn't getting a call yet, but I didn't think to check my computer, which might have helped to find the message Becky left me telling me that Rachel lost my number, but I didn't know Rachel's number anyway, so I don't know if it would've helped sad.gif
    But even if I did, I only just now got the message and the concerts been over for a while
    sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

edit: ok, I did have her number, after I checked my email, cuz Becky is awesome, but seeing as I didn't check until 11, I missed the concert
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jun 6 2008, 12:28 PM)
    well im nearly 22 and not been kissed, so your not as sad as i am my dear =]

Oh Pandy if anyone in this whole message board is sad it's me love, I'm 25!!! and never been kissed *accidental kisses don't count* and bonus, I'm still a virgin, yes at my age it happens lol there's been so many guys so many opportunities, but in the end I always felt like I couldn't do it because I didn't want it to be with THEM, maybe one day I'll find the one person I really DO want to kiss/or be with. But I find that it's really not a big deal, yes sometimes you feel like you need/want someone to be with and do THINGS with them, but if they're not the ones, then don't force it.
  • Awww, Bekker, I'm so sorry, honey. Next time I see them I will DEFINITELY call you. I still don't know how I didn't get your number into my phone.

Theresa/Pandy/Pearl/Melis: I was a late bloomer too, but now I'm happily married. You'll all find the right people, Promise.
  • Yeah, but I really feel like I can't be with someone yet. And you know what's even crazier, family and friends trying to force you to date someone lol I mean, there are a few guys I can say yes to, but I'm not ready!!! They don't get it.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jun 8 2008, 04:31 PM)
    Awww, Bekker, I'm so sorry, honey. Next time I see them I will DEFINITELY call you. I still don't know how I didn't get your number into my phone.

Aww, that's ok Rachel, I'm not blaming you. It was an accident, I completely understand. I was just upset with myself for not getting the message earlier. But I'm totally over it now, and all is good smile.gif
  • I say my S's weird but I'm the only one who notices. Sadly, I'm the only one that matters.
  • Sadly, I have mastered the art of procrastination and it's never really caught up with me...
    Until now.

I have 2 online classes this summer... and as I mentioned, I'm great at procrastination. Which does NOT bode well with online classes. It's completely up to the student to check up on readings, homework and the like. So... of course I have 10 assignments due tonight at midnight. And of COURSE I didn't start until yesterday.

This is more of a complaint, but it's sad too because you'd think after 4 years of college I would have learned not to put things off until the last second... my work is NOT quality and that's depressing. I need to pass all my classes in order to graduate in December... Blah.
  • QUOTE (Pearl @ Jun 8 2008, 02:39 PM)
    Oh Pandy if anyone in this whole message board is sad it's me love, I'm 25!!! and never been kissed *accidental kisses don't count* and bonus, I'm still a virgin, yes at my age it happens lol

oooh, 25 year old virgins unite! we should start a club...
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jul 22 2008, 11:02 AM)
    this breaks my heart : (

'Golden Girls' actress Estelle Getty dies at age 84

RIP Sophia!!

Oh man, that's so sad! sad.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlvmsDta67k...feature=related
  • So, I'm all moved out of my house. I lived in this old, but great college house for the last 2 years. It's a bittersweet feeling. I was SO ready to be out of there b/c it's old, and hot w/ no AC, and was just becoming an expensive nuisance... But, as I left for the last time last night, I was feeling a little sad. My friends and I made some AMAZING memories in that house... Thanks to my roommate, Jessie, she gave me some really great friends... Angie is one of them.

*sigh*
  • ::HUGS::

Been there, Katie dear. I've cried leaving almost every apartment Adam and I have shared yet, so I understand how moving can be really bittersweet. wub.gif
  • money, or better, the lack of said. sad.gif
    It's depressing, I can hardly pay the bills this month and I haven't even counted in the money I need for food and such... Thanks for sending me 200 € less than I should get and not even telling me WHY!

How can I make money really fast without selling drugs and stuff?...
  • I made a couple hundred dollars one summer selling things around the house (usually unused stuff) on eBay. Before you sell something, search for it and see how much it usually goes for.
  • A classmate in the class below me, who would now be a senior, suddenly collapsed last week and passed away. This is so very sad. We often joke about how terrible 4th year is, but to come so far with such high hopes and to suddenly slip away at a young age is so shocking. There are so many hard ups and downs in four years of dental school, and my heart goes out to that class. I didn't recognize the student's name, but now that I saw a picture, I know exactly who he is and I'm literally crying. This guy was so young and so very sweet, one of the nicest people in that class. He always said hello to everyone and was always so positive. This is just so shocking.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 27 2008, 06:52 PM)
    A classmate in the class below me, who would now be a senior, suddenly collapsed last week and passed away. This is so very sad. We often joke about how terrible 4th year is, but to come so far with such high hopes and to suddenly slip away at a young age is so shocking. There are so many hard ups and downs in four years of dental school, and my heart goes out to that class. I didn't recognize the student's name, but now that I saw a picture, I know exactly who he is and I'm literally crying. This guy was so young and so very sweet, one of the nicest people in that class. He always said hello to everyone and was always so positive. This is just so shocking.

Oh my gosh, Rose. Wow. Fate is so cruel. It takes our most beloved away. All my condolences are with his family. May they survive through this horrible time.
  • yesterday morning my two guy friends lost their dad to a heart attack. they are my age and their dad was about 40 years old.
    they have a little sister and brother and now their stay at home mom has to take care of all of them and find the money to feed them.
    me and my friends are trying to come up with ways to help
    it is really really upsetting.