In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• I slept 16 of 24 hours... and now I'm in the weirdest mood, want to sleep, cannot sleep, but cannot do anything else instead...

• I hAd the azlcohols. woo!!!!!!!

wub.gif you guys. and husband and ok go. those things make a happy life. OH AND MY SISDTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alice mkes me so proud.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jun 8 2008, 01:49 AM)
    I hAd the azlcohols. woo!!!!!!!

wub.gif you guys. and husband and ok go. those things make a happy life. OH AND MY SISDTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alice mkes me so proud.

I can haz drink plz?

ALSO WHAT ABOUT ME HMMMM?
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 8 2008, 01:55 AM)
    I can haz drink plz?

ALSO WHAT ABOUT ME HMMMM?

Katy is the best ofalls cuz sje makes me legiit. I wish you werew still here and drinking with me. krestons sells strongbow, i just found out.
  • LOL those were drunken posts right? I love those wub.gif they crack me up biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jun 8 2008, 07:11 AM)
    LOL those were drunken posts right? I love those wub.gif they crack me up biggrin.gif

Mine were drunken, Katy was just speaking LOLCat.
  • I'm proud because I finally know how to make funny lil gif things...

it's nothing "real" yet, just some thing, but I think it's cute: image

Also. I wanna drink too!

Also Also: Rachel, I love you.

Also Also Also: Enid Blyton? Not that great... haha
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jun 8 2008, 06:49 AM)
    I hAd the azlcohols. woo!!!!!!!

wub.gif you too, Rachel!! You make me so proud, too. I love being your sister smile.gifsmile.gif

Also, Rach - I can now play Just Abuse Me on guitar. 'Tis tres difficile for an amateur like me but it makes me happy smile.gif
  • I love Cinnamon Crunch
  • i LOVE that Rachel drunk posted smile.gif
  • I'm so very very high. I don't want to come down from it. Ahh

(no, I haven't actually smoked anything, it's my own natural rush)
  • someone please yell at me to stop procrastinating...
  • back to work!!!! damnit youll never get ahead in life, do you want to end up like joe? GET TO WORK

its all i got, i hope i yelled at you good
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jun 9 2008, 03:46 PM)
    someone please yell at me to stop procrastinating...

STOP PROCRASTINATING!!!!!!!!
  • you did yell at me good, thanks joe!.. *gets back to work*

oh my, and thanks rach!..

*edit* seriously, thank you two, i don't know why i'm more willing to work when someone else tells me to, but i am... so i just finished sewing the sleeves i've been putting off for well over 3 hours, haha...
  • Um, truly random question...would any of my fellow Rufus fans have a big-ish picture of the scrolls from the Want One and Want Two album artwork? I may be getting a tattoo inspired by them! My friend swiped my copy of Want Two, so even a picture of the disc itself would be great.
  • Hey guys. I haven't been on in a while because of school ending and everything. But decided to check back here.

O and it's sooo hot here. It's like 100 degrees. We even got out of school early because of the heat and that never happens. But I guess because my school has like no air conditioning except in the offices for the teachers, but not for the kids.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 9 2008, 06:11 PM)
    Um, truly random question...would any of my fellow Rufus fans have a big-ish picture of the scrolls from the Want One and Want Two album artwork? I may be getting a tattoo inspired by them! My friend swiped my copy of Want Two, so even a picture of the disc itself would be great.

Has Ro not gotten back to you, then?

Also, I'm no help, sorry.
  • Nah, but I understand, she's probably busy and stuff. But then I asked someone else and they were all "Um, there are none in the booklet." lolz. I have the Want One disc, and it's on that, and apparently the Want Two disc also, which I can't find...but it's hard to really see it because there's the CD..hole..thing in the way. I know it's also been used on some merch, so I dunno. Hopefully I'll find a good picture of it someday. smile.gif
  • It is super freaking hot in New England.
    If I was still in school I would kill myself.

gah.

on the other hand, air conditioning and beaches are a godsend

so it all works out

=D