In this Discussion

The "Just Wanna Say" Thread

Comments

• want me to take him to ikea alie? that sorts the men from the boys....from the strange names for things..

• I'm so happy it's working for you. You and him are really good for each other. Really.

It's weird, knowing I'm going to leave all of you in a couple of months. Like, really weird. I don't like it. I don't like changes this big. And we're so close, now. I love all of you to death. We're such a good group. Really.

I dunno what happened to you guys. You don't come to my grad party, you don't ever call me or recognize my existence unless I'm right before your face, and frankly, you've been acting pretty immature anyways, to the point where I've almost stopped caring. But it sucks, really. I want to be friends with you guys, but I don't think I can. Really, though, it sucks. Really.

I need to make more of an effort with you, though. We can't lose touch, not now. Not after all this. That would be the worst. Really.
  • I am so glad you're not going to be sitting here anymore. SO GLAD.
  • Tickets for Lollapalooza are $205 for the whole weekend!!AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! I wanna go, but current cash flow will not allow.
  • Could you please stop singing and randomly laughing out friggen loud? Granted, this place could use some vibrance, but you're not bringing it. And really, you're hurting my ears. KTHXBAI
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Jun 25 2008, 03:10 PM)
    Could you please stop singing

sorry, didn't realize you could hear me where you were... tongue.gif
  • AAAHHH organic chemistry exam on friday and I can't F*CKING focus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHH I just hope I didn't flank histology...
  • I wish I could focus on my studies and stop thinking about you... and I hope this trip to Florida is really just to visit your parents. dry.gif
  • WHAY do we always get accosted by strange people when we're out anywhere after nine?
    and why do I love us so much?
    biggrin.gif
  • does it really have to take an hour?!!!sheesh!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 6 2008, 07:17 AM)
    laugh.gif laugh.gif LOL. We're such geeks, but that's brilliant.

I like the chat-up line "You be the DNA, I'll be the ligase and I'll unzip your genes" wink.gif

I've been plotting to use a very similar line to that on this fellow I like. The only thing I really know about him is that he studies biology so I did my research and found, 'If I were an enzyme, I'd be a DNA Helicase so I could unzip your genes.' Fact. Next time I see him BAM! he's mine.

Stop being a pretentious wanker. You are so bloody condescending. I do not have to justify myself to idiots such as yourself and I definitely do not need to be talked down to.
  • you know how to say 'no' and you should.

and

you're the greatest. probably my favorite person ever right now. i love your floppy brown hair and your infectious smile. *sigh*
  • You, little miss gum-drop are highly over-rated. I can't believe 4 guys are falling all over themselves for you. And then you pick the one with the least potential and is the most deranged. At least I won't have to see you this weekend.

And you, you changed quite dramatically since you started dating him. I know it's not him that made you change, you did that all on your own. I really don't like this new person you've become, I want my old friend back. Not to mention you've made quite a triangle out of things. I sincerely hope you're happy, I just wish it wasn't at the expense of another great friend of mine.

As for the rest of you, either start listening or I just might have to pull out the mom voice. And no one likes the mom voice when it comes outta my mouth.
  • ooo i forgot about this thread smile.gif

*bitchslap* you think you're using me? ha. quite the contrary. you are dumb. so dumb. you think you know me so well and you think you have me wrapped around your little finger. yeah, right. who was calling ME on my birthday and texting me repeatedly? you were. i don't get why you're so desperate. i think i like getting into trouble and doing things i know i shouldn't, that's my excuse. what's yours?
  • You make me cry for you. When I tell you you'll succeed and you say "I feel it," are you just humoring me? I feel like you've given up. You never even understood that I wanted to mother you, and I never even understand how you were a better person than I imagined, and I'm sorry for that. Why are you always the underdog? Why can't you, for once, be the one who succeeded? And why are you so nice to everybody- even the people who were so cruel to me.
  • i had completly forgoten about this thread...thanks for the bump

YOU, yes you..go fuck yourself. no really, go fuck yourself. im done with you
    you tell me to leave you alone, which i do. THEN message me asking why i messaged you, when i didnt.
    i left you alone. no please kindly go fuck off i want nothing to do with you.
    stop being so pathetic, stop wasting my time, and fuck off
  • -Leave me alone. I obviously don't like you.

-Don't leave me alone! I obviously like you.
  • omg, why is every moment of honesty with you a foot-in-mouth moment for me? there's so many things you need to hear about why you're approaching everything so badly and wrong! But I can't criticize you at all, b/c I feel like you're too nice! BUT SOMEBODY HAS TO TELL YOU. Seriously, you're too sweet for anyone to try to honestly tell you how to improve, but you have soooooo many things you should fix! Honestly, you suck at what you do!
  • I think I'm in love with you. And that's such a stupid, stupid thing for a rational person, which I want to be, to say. I don't even want to mother you the way I want to mother every boy out there. And we just met, and I am def'ly going to creep you out by this if you ever knew.
  • now whenever you leave im always gonna treat it as i'm never going to see you again.