In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• I don't wanna wait that long for Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore to come back.
  • Woah...And Clay Aikens is the reason I make it to 7000?! Oye.

*Gasp* What if I make it to Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore's status and turn into a robot? Or what if I suddenly drop off the planet into a black hole? Save us Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore!

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Sep 24 2008, 01:02 AM)
    So Clay Aiken has finally admitted to being gay. Is anyone surprised? Oh and his alien artifially made baby has been born. The kid is actually cute.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/realityro...iken-yes-im-gay

I was surprised he was in the closet. Srsly. I never knew!!
  • lol, yahrly.

my dad is like, super-excited I'm doing radio. That was his thing in college. But like, he keeps giving me tips and stuff, and it's getting kind of annoying. Well, I'm torn between it being really amusing and it being really annoying.

but anyways. I miss my friends at home.
  • I could have been Mrs. Gatshetshiladze....or would that be Dr. Gatshetshiladze?

(BTW, yey, milkie! Your job sounds so cool and fun! I hope they will make it available on le internet)
  • i just bought some glow in the dark paint, fun times to come..
  • man clay aiken. who knew...
  • I am in the midst of a huge Glam Rock craze all of the sudden, well maybe just a severe T-Rex and Queen phase-athon.
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Sep 25 2008, 11:41 PM)
    man clay aiken. who knew...

Haha! Do you ever read dlisted.com? That blogger says the funniest stuff about celebrity gossip like that.
  • Ringo Starr + Marc Bolan = Tempe's mind blown
    (Oh yeah, and Elton John's in there too.)
    I do enjoy the utter trippiness:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BGgQOhPZPw

For a really surreal really good acoustic medly of T-Rex tunes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9Md9AGcMbA

I have no idea why Marc Bolan wears pastey face paint throught the film "Born to Boogie." But then who has any idea what the hell goes through Marc Bolan's mind. The dude's nuts. Man, I am so tempted to start a T.Rex thread.

Edit: I have officially decided to go as Marc Bolan for Halloween. I have a pair of outrageous zebra pants just waiting to be worn somewhere. How my hair looks when I wake up in the morning and having an excuse not to comb it is even more enticing.
  • I just got a last.fm account (really late...hahaha).
    It's really fun!
    Can I friend some of you guys?
    http://www.last.fm/user/OrchidSweet
  • haha, I KNEW it was you! yes, we're friends already biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Sep 28 2008, 06:20 AM)
    haha, I KNEW it was you! yes, we're friends already biggrin.gif

eee! hugs!
  • SALLYYYYYY
    i'm a doofus. i accepted and i had no idea it was you! YAY! welcome to a social networking site (FINALLY!)
  • I am moving tomorrow, and I'm both scared (heavy boxes...) and excited (moving in with my friend, eeeeeeeeeeh)!!!!! And I have tooooo many ideas in my head, right now my future room will be purple, turquoise, red, rainbowy and an island with thousands of people (well, on the wall, not IN my room, even though...hehe no) Any other ideas? I have four walls after all! AND THE FLOOR! biggrin.gif
  • ooo, mayo, that sounds really exciting! I'm sure your room will be gorgeous, what with your talent at work and all =D

so there's some snazzy jazz music coming from outside my window. I couldn't figure out where it was coming from, but then I remembered that they're showing "Some Like it Hot" on Tyler lawn. And I'm stuck here procrastinating on this stupid essay.

sigh.
  • Oh college. I am procrastinating on studying for my micro lab quiz.
  • milky! your school sounds infinitely cooler than mine... Some Like It Hot?! That's one of my favorite movies ever. And on a LAWN no less?!
    Sorry bout your essay... all my guilty pleasure shows are on tonight... so reading about North American geography is TOTALLY not interesting... at least not compared to Gossip Girl, Jon and Kate Plus 8 and The Hills...

dry.gif
  • My new rabbi practically adopted me today. Every time I looked for an excuse to leave, he made me eat more. His seven kids surrounded me and bombarded me with dental questions, showing me their loose teeth, and refusing to let me leave unless I slept over (which of course I didn't). The canter (that's the guy who sings the prayers to the congregation) appeared to be smitten by me. Why do I always attract very religious Jewish boys that I don't have enough in common with? He was rather cute despite the beard. I can't resist green eyes. All in all it was an entertaining first day of the Jewish New Year.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Sep 29 2008, 10:02 PM)
    milky! your school sounds infinitely cooler than mine... Some Like It Hot?! That's one of my favorite movies ever. And on a LAWN no less?!

Wait 'til the Quad Riots come around.

Wait, has the Quad Rioted yet?? Have you had Mountain Day yet??? I MUST KNOW THESE THINGS.

I wish I could still celebrate Mountain Day. sad.gif