In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• QUOTE (beckysioux @ Dec 28 2008, 09:18 PM)
    YKYOW the first video you purchase from iTunes for your new 32GB iPod Touch is Invincible.

i recently loaded up a new ipod w/ music,
    and i'm really disappointed in myself that okgo weren't the first ones on there
    well, they were soon after first, does that count? dry.gif
  • YKYOW you check okgo.net and High Road each time you jump on the intarwebz hoping that some Midwest dates have been posted. And then get sad when it's still all East Coast and West Coast. sad.gif
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Feb 3 2009, 02:23 PM)
    YKYOW you check okgo.net and High Road each time you jump on the intarwebz hoping that some Midwest dates have been posted. And then get sad when it's still all East Coast and West Coast. sad.gif

Me too sad.gif
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Feb 3 2009, 02:23 PM)
    YKYOW you check okgo.net and High Road each time you jump on the intarwebz hoping that some Midwest dates have been posted. And then get sad when it's still all East Coast and West Coast. sad.gif

Me three. But for the Southeast.
  • YKYOW

You're walking through the mall and something makes you want to listen to the song that's playing in the stores you're passing. And then I hear part of HIGA!!!!!!! I was with my friend and my cousin, and I immediately shrieked really loud right in the middle of the mall and started jumping up and down like Crazy! And I dragged my friend into the store with me, it was American Eagle. I also found that they were showing the video on their TV screen in the back of the store, which made me squeal even more! biggrin.gif I'm sure people thought I was nuts.
  • STORYTIME!!!

So I was just showing my friend Caitlin the Banana Republic picture and she was reminded of her son, Nolan, making a joke last night. For those unaware, Nolan is a big OK Go and SDR fan. He likes OK Go because he can spell their name and because of the "whoa" at the end of "There's a Fire" and SDR because of the strings in "They Got the Wrong Guy". He is 4 and a half. And ADORABLE.

Nolan: Knock Knock.
    Cait: Who's there?
    Nolan: OK
    Cait: OK Who?
    Nolan: OK Go Away! Get it????
    Cait: Yes, Go away.
    Nolan: NO. OK Go away.

I seriously adore this child.
  • aw, that's so cute, Rachel
  • Nolan is definitely the cutest/coolest kid ever.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Dec 28 2008, 03:18 PM)
    YKYOW the first video you purchase from iTunes for your new 32GB iPod Touch is Invincible.

Man, you can rip that shit from YT. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Feb 15 2009, 08:15 PM)
    Man, you can rip that shit from YT. wink.gif

Teach me.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Feb 15 2009, 09:18 PM)
    Teach me.

vixy.net
    Or download Media Converter for FireFox.
    Although the one you bought from iTunes is probably higher quality.
  • YKYOW you go to Banana Republic *JUST* to see this picture. And end up walking out with two new tops, to boot!
  • Wow. THAT is lovely. I suddenly have the urge to go shopping...
  • first of all, long time no see, everyone!
    i missed you all and these boards

anyway, that's so cool
    i love when i see okgo getting more and more popular
    i would have totally gone in just to see that, too
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Dec 16 2008, 05:32 PM)
    YKYOW:

My tour guide today of an old Civil War era house looked exactly like Andy, but with a beard and Southern accent. laugh.gif

There is a senior that is a spitting-image of Andy, just a bit pudgy-er, and i find myself staring at him just thinking, 'wow.... wub.gif ' and then when he notices I'm staring at him and we make eye contact I freak out and look away all fast and try to look like I'm doing work or something. haha, man... he must think I'm like a crazy person... laugh.gif

also, that BR picture is great! Adoreableness! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (hensocks @ Mar 3 2009, 05:03 AM)
    There is a senior that is a spitting-image of Andy, just a bit pudgy-er, and i find myself staring at him just thinking, 'wow.... wub.gif ' and then when he notices I'm staring at him and we make eye contact I freak out and look away all fast and try to look like I'm doing work or something. haha, man... he must think I'm like a crazy person... laugh.gif

also, that BR picture is great! Adoreableness! biggrin.gif

i find myself doing that too
    *accidentally stares at some random stranger who looks like andy*
    random stranger: "what are you looking at?"
    me: "who, me, no, i wasn't looking at anything..."

it's quite embarrassing really
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Mar 2 2009, 01:24 PM)
    YKYOW you go to Banana Republic *JUST* to see this picture. And end up walking out with two new tops, to boot!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT??! Your BR actually HAD stuff!!!? Lucky!
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ Mar 3 2009, 12:00 PM)
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT??! Your BR actually HAD stuff!!!? Lucky!

Bekker when you're in town for Bamboozle, swing by and I'll bring you to the mall, okay? wink.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Mar 3 2009, 01:21 PM)
    Bekker when you're in town for Bamboozle, swing by and I'll bring you to the mall, okay? wink.gif

awww, I so would, except we're not going anymore sad.gif
    Cuz my fellow trip companions decided that they couldn't afford it. And I'm the only one who could barely afford it, so then instead of the 4 of us that were going to take the roadtrip, there was only going to be maybe two.

And that would be a lot more gas money per person, and it just wasn't as exciting when everyone dropped out of the trip. And I definitely wasn't going to go into the festival by myself. So, we decided for sure about a week and a half ago that we're not going. sad.gif I'm so upset. I was getting really excited for it, and it would have been a lot of fun if only all of us could afford it
  • Oh Bekker, I'm so sorry. What a complete bummer. I was even gonna try to go too! sad.gif

It's not like the picture would still be up at BR anyway. ::HUGS::