In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• Art in the Age linked back to me linking back to them.

Which is kinda' cool. Except that You Ain't No Picasso linked to them first which is how I came across what I linked to, so I don't like taking all the credit. :S
  • Tally Hall coming back to Massachusetts!
  • For a moment I was all "HEY I'd like to see Tally Hall in New York... but whu-whoa 21+" And then I realized "Hey, I AM 21+!"
    It was a moment.

It's weird that I've legally been able to drink in Canada since I've been here, so the transition from 20 to 21 in terms of drinking wasn't a big deal. BUT, now I can actually order a delicious beer in the US as well and won't feel like I went through some weird time warp where suddenly I'm 14 again whenever I return to the states. The times: they are a changin'
  • I scored tickets to see the Cubs/Cards game this Sunday!!! I'm so excited because I've never see the Cubs play the Cards at Wrigley (or anywhere for that matter). Rivalries are the best!
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Apr 14 2009, 11:26 AM)
    I scored tickets to see the Cubs/Cards game this Sunday!!! I'm so excited because I've never see the Cubs play the Cards at Wrigley (or anywhere for that matter). Rivalries are the best!

Ooo! Becky! That's awesome! So very Chicagoan! (Is that what people from Chicago call themselves?) unsure.gif

I'M GOING TO HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER!!!!! The mother of my grandson is pregnant with a girl. Weeeee a girl!
    Now, I wonder how my grandson will take the news. He was never big on sharing. I expected #2 was going to be a boy. I'm actually overjoyed it's going to be a girl. Yes, as long as it's healthy, but girls rock. Aww, father of my grandson is gonna have a girl.....I'm kveling!!
  • tempe!! that's incredible!! i'm a new aunt, actually, and my dad is a first-time grandfather. i think he's taking it incredibly well wink.gif

here's my baby girl, ryan!

Me and Ryan
  • ^^ Ahhhh congratulations, both of you!!!! Ryan is gorgeous, Katie!! smile.gif

I'm happy because I have recently received two parcels from the states (from the Wife and ARoss, yay!) full of goodies.
    And best of all, for the first time in FOREVER-

My obsession has returned.
    And Damian has, once again, after a rather long break, made me melt.
    Order has been restored.
  • Aw!

I love the first one!
  • Babies! babies are so cute... congrats Tempe and Katie biggrin.gif

I'm happy because my computer stopped killing itself. For the moment.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Apr 14 2009, 05:36 PM)

very zoolander laugh.gif
    adorable...
  • Eeeeeeeee! Congrats, Katie and Tempe! smile.gif smile.gif
  • QUOTE (YoDoofball! @ Apr 14 2009, 06:23 PM)
    Eeeeeeeee! Congrats, Katie and Tempe! smile.gif smile.gif

thanks, doofball! (lol, I just always love you sn) laugh.gif

Katie! That neice is just darling! You and darbie specialize in cute neices! Is it a midwest thing?

• At the clinic I volunteer at, there a ASU pre-dental student who always assists me who very very vaguely resembles Tim. Really, there isn't that much a resemblance, but it sure if fun pretending there there is. Tim is much much better looking. Anyway, this boy used to be a musician and so when I make David Bowie or T.Rex references, he actually gets them. Then when we left today, he gave me a cd of strange covers of David Bowie songs. So my happy today is the little geeky ASU pre-dental dude and his giving of cds.

edit: Ooo, ooo! Something else: I can't get over how adorable it is when I tell girls about Ziggy Stardust and pretend he is the prince of Mars and is my boyfriend, how shocked and envious these little girls look! laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 16 2009, 03:00 AM)
    edit: Ooo, ooo! Something else: I can't get over how adorable it is when I tell girls about Ziggy Stardust and pretend he is the prince of Mars and is my boyfriend, how shocked and envious these little girls look! laugh.gif

lol! That's awesome laugh.gif
  • - kings of leon on the cover of rolling stone...
    - seeing ok go in six days!!!
  • Craig Ferguson!

The proof of his awesomeness:
    http://vimeo.com/4180079?pg=embed&sec=

That one's for you, Rebekker! wink.gif
  • Cute baby!

Also, hello again! I've been busy with attempting to be a good IB kid. AKA history is absorbing my life.
    Anyway, today I participated in Day of Silence; it was fun. smile.gif
  • had dinner with some good friends. met a pretty girl. didnt have to balls to do anything about it though. you know how that goes.

very bittersweet night though. my friend bob leaves for toronto may 1 then to japan in the fall for at least a year.
  • - Glam Rock themed house warming party

- And my sister got me an awesome prezzie. It was big and flat and when I opened it, it was a T.Rex album!!! Do I have a record player? No. Do I love records? Hell, yes.
    The front and back cover look like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Slider-T-Rex/dp/B000...0997&sr=8-1

Photo taken by Ringo Starr. Slider is one of my fav T.Rex albums and hell, I have the album now! Fresh from 1972 But it is rather disconcerting to have a giant Marc Bolan staring down at me from the bookshelf.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 17 2009, 04:26 PM)
    Craig Ferguson!

The proof of his awesomeness:
    http://vimeo.com/4180079?pg=embed&sec=

That one's for you, Rebekker! wink.gif

LOL!!! I just saw this! That's awesome!!! laugh.gif I love it!!!