In this Discussion

Boardie White Knuckles Video Idea/Project

Comments

• I'D SUGGEST you'd tweet or message on tumblr Krista about this just so she'll know because as far as I think I know she was busy during the day and was finishing the editing at night, so try to tell her before she's done with it! :)
  • Guys.

It's done.

But youtube is taking absolutely forever to upload it. I'm gonna come back here and post the link as soon as it's done, even if it hasn't finished processing yet.

I cannot wait for you all to see it.
  • KristaMichelle said:

Guys.

It's done.

But youtube is taking absolutely forever to upload it. I'm gonna come back here and post the link as soon as it's done, even if it hasn't finished processing yet.

I cannot wait for you all to see it.

Ooooo! I can't wait!
  • 42 minutes!

According to youtube. And then it might not play if it takes a while to process. Still! I'm so excited! Laugh
  • KristaMichelle said:

42 minutes!

According to youtube. And then it might not play if it takes a while to process. Still! I'm so excited! Laugh

WHY CAN'T TIME GO FASTER!  D:
  • Where's my TARDIS!!!
  • Heeeere it is:

Cool
  • KristaMichelle said:

I LOVED IT!!! You should send it to their twitter!!!
  • Don't worry, we're sending it to them!
  • Awesome Krista, awesomely awesome all of you in the videoCool
  • What a wonderful way to wake up on a Sunday morning!  This video is FABULOUS!!!  Thank you so much for the amazing editing!!!!!   YAY!!!!  Smile
  • -Grabs popcorn-

And now we wait,

-Dial up screaches- UGH.
  • Wow! That just made my day! Amazing job, everyone.Laugh
  • That was amazing! I loved it!

And sorry again for not contributing more, I really wish I could've D:

Thanks!

(1 + 1, really?)
  • SUPER SWEET DOPENESS.

that's all I'll say about this awesome video. We are so awesome.

ps. I still think the video with the kids should be open to public, okay :D
  • It's fantastic!  You all are so cute!  And Krista, great job putting it all together!

Yay Boardies!
  • I'm so glad you all liked it! Laugh I could just keep watching it over and over because several bits make me giggle every time.

Arryn, no problem. Any contribution at all was definitely appreciated.

So we've been officially liked by OK Go on youtube! Yay!

Edit: And they just retweeted the vid on Twitter! Awesome.
  • ahahahaha i love it!! thanks for making our totally fail OK GO letters totally awesome :)
  • Hey, congrats all! The video is completely wonderful! I had SO much fun watching it just now. Terrific editing, Krista! And every contribution adds something great—from the intro talk to the awesome dancing to the hat flipping to the pets to the little girl jumping in the dog constume—that's a lot of awesome per second. I'm sure I missed a bunch on first viewing. *goes to watch it again*

Edit: Yep, it only improves upon repeat viewing. Kudos to everyone who participated!
  • It's way awesome, guys.  Well done to all the dancers and Krista, our editor extraordinaire!