In this Discussion

The "Have You Ever..?" Thread

Comments

• no i dont suck

have you ever been bitten by a strange animal?
  • nooooo, but a slug did crawl on my leg when I was little while I was sleeping and scared the crap out of me.

Have you ever scared yourself silly?
  • i duno i guess technically.
    just about every time i dream, its of something scary and really violent.. i had one lastnight..

have you ever wanted to not dream?
  • i never worried about it

have you ever given a stranger the finger for no reason?
  • nope biggrin.gif

ever chipped a tooth?
  • yes i was 7.

have you ever forced yourself to vomit?
  • nope

Ever vomited on someone?
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Aug 24 2006, 02:47 AM)
    nope

Ever vomited on someone?

Apparently, all over my friends shoes when I was shitfaced drunk. I had been drowning my sorrows in far too many beers and champagne and was aiming for the sidewalk. Whoops. This is according to my friend, of course. I only remember wailing, "My hair! My hair! Don't let me vomit in my hair!" and crying lots.

have you ever had glandular fever? Doesn't it suck?
  • No, frankly I dont know what that is.

ever had a fever over 105 degrees?
  • QUOTE (rollo puzz @ Aug 24 2006, 03:14 AM)
    No, frankly I dont know what that is.

ever had a fever over 105 degrees?

According to google Glandular Fever = what you call "Mono"?

and if 105 degrees farenheit is equal to forty degrees celcius, then IDK. Not to my knowledge?

Have you ever camped out in the freezing cold just to get front row at a concert?
  • no. not hardcore enough

have you ever streaked?
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Aug 24 2006, 03:50 AM)
    no. not hardcore enough

have you ever streaked?

Grade 5 camp a bunch of the girls streaked around the cabins as a dare. It was cold. It may have contributed to the really bad cold we all got later.

Have you ever burned yourself with a hair straightener?
  • No. But I used to straighten my hair with an iron (I was a frosh, wanted to fit in, and was just plain stupid. Thankfully, I've grown out of the need to fit in. I can't promise the same for stupidity. That's life-long). I ended up burning my ear one time. Fun.

Have you ever... been "intimate" in a fairly public place?
  • no, not yet

have you ever done a "george michael" in a public restroom?
  • ALL THE TIME.

Ever dialed 911?
  • yes, twice.
    1) My brother was out biking in the back. he fell off and his friend FORGOT TO STOP and ran over his arm, breaking it cleanly in two. I freaked and called 911. We didn't need the ambulance and the woman on the phone told me to calm down. I am so good under pressure.
    2) Fire in the back of the woods. Not big enough to threaten our house or any other nearby house for that matter. It was strangely beautiful.

Have you ever passed gas and blamed it on someone else?
  • almost always

have you felt someones fabric?
  • kinda... when i go to the fabric store with my mom i feel 100's of fabrics. its a hobby.

have you ever bitch slaped somone...
  • i wish

have you ever stalked some one named dan?
  • not yet... maybe next tuesday when i go to mtv... if hes there, he might get stalked... ph34r.gif

have you ever talked to a hobo?