In this Discussion

The "Have You Ever..?" Thread

Comments

• QUOTE (rollo puzz @ Aug 25 2006, 08:52 AM)
    no, i dont start rumors
    (but i spread wink.gif )

have you ever heard a rumor about yourself that could not be further from the truth?
    if so what?

Well, I once heard that I was a lesbian. But it's not that far from the truth, since I am bi.

I did once hear that I was dating a guy that I wouldn't touch with a ten foot fucking pole.

Have you ever accidentally scratched someones car and left the name and number of a person you hate on the windscreen for them to call about insurance? lols
  • No, but that sounds like hella fun.

ever fed a vegitarian/vegan meat?
  • no, but i fed a vegan cheetos, he wasnt very good at not eating cheese.

ever met an actual legitimate hippy?
  • not meet..but i have seen one at a tom cochrane/david usher thing..he was swaying during david usher behind me and it was creepy.

ever fell asleep on the toilet?
  • falling asleep on the crapper?! whoa you need some fiber laxatives! lol

have you ever yelled at the TV?
  • yes, i hate the tampa bay lightning.

have you ever disliked someone for no good reason?
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Aug 25 2006, 01:47 PM)
    yes, i hate the tampa bay lightning.

have you ever disliked someone for no good reason?

Several people.

Have you ever lied about being sick or having important things to do just because you don't feel like dealing with a particular friend at the time?
  • yeah, i dont want to go hang out tomorrow with some friends, so im faking a trip.

have you ever used cotton swabs for purposes other then specified on the box?
  • Probably since I've never read the instructions for them.

Have you ever gone to a private school?
  • yes, i went to private school for like, 9 and a half years... uniforms and all. it was alright... i guess.

have you ever been expelled from school?
  • no, i have not yet.

have you ever taken candies from babies?
  • no. I hate babies. I avoid them at all costs.

have you ever wanted to be a friend of a rock star or a rock star themselve like the really cool ones where you could be loved? Like John Mayer? I was watching him on tv he is incredibly gorgeous and everyone loves him...people devote their souls to him and he accepts it....or OK Go those boys just amaze me that we can all love them SO FREAKIN MUCH and they don't gloat and don't have fat heads, or at least they don't look like they do. Are you ever amazed by that?
  • nope I hate john mayer and his insane rock faces... I avoid him at all costs.

Have you ever hated someone you didn't know personly? Like my insane hate for Ludacris and John Mayer
  • haha yes but I personally love Ludacris and am extremely excited to go see him next weekend. I hate Paris Hilton.

Have you ever what atheletes from opposing teams are saying to each other when they talk on the field? Besides in incidents like the Zidane thing...
  • yeah, I used to say weird things to the opposing teams to freak them out...like watch out for our secret weapon and stuff. i was a weird child.

Do you call people friends that you hate or are barely acquantancies with?
  • yes... but only cause i didnt understand what you said

have you ever bootlegged?
  • Yep, I had a business back when I was a freshman.

Have you ever hula danced?
  • Yeah my best friend used to hula and she taught me a little bit.

Have you ever punched someone so hard they got a bruise?
  • yeah, my sister.

Have you ever passed out?
  • no but i almost did on purpose once.

have you ever tried to pass out?