In this Discussion

please tell me the truth

Comments

• lol dont feel so awkward, ill respond to your reply!!

i <333 boys in science classes

they are the best

i also found out recently from a friend of mine who is a friend of his (who i told him who i liked, and he was like "thats weird" lol) he said that he has no television

poor kid. lol i guess im just going to have to drag him over to my house for all of those movie/tv moments. haha shuh!! wink.gif
  • duude! he doenst have a television? hahaha. woah.

i wonder what he des iwth his free time. sara, that means he must be super interesting. plus, he wont los einterest fast because he didnt have a television around to kill his attention span.
  • OH

MY

GOD

amina...you will never guess what i found out

lol he has computer hacking skills *dies* i didnt think people ACTUALLY had computer hacking skills

welllll it turns out he's some sort of computer code/mathematical genius

that's what he does in his spare time

oh my god...what if he is reading this right this very instant?!?!

... mellow.gif ...i doubt it

if he is...

ASK ME OUT ALREADY FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!!

heheheheeee laugh.gif
  • i knew itt!!! people that can hack computers= way too smart. when you find an unadulterated brain sara, dont wait around for it to ask you out. haha. go do it yourself!

does he know who you are? i cant remember.u should ask him to do something with you! like.....ask him if he wants to go to one of your club meetings with you....if i am remembering jr high/high school correctly, this makes for an excellent way of becoming friends in a casual environment. plus...if there is some kind of pizza place across the street from yoru school, you guys can go have pizza befor eyou cathc the bus home...

what clubs are you in the you think hed be into??
  • This thread is the greatest thing ever. I don't know why, it just makes me giggle. ha ha.
  • lol it makes you giggle because you are a girl!! and thats how we are--overly insecure and giggly!!

well hes in a lot of clubs that im in already...but theyre the BIG clubs like sgo (student government organization), key club, interact club, etc...

OH I KNOW!!!

i should tell him he should join the tri-m music honor society

he plays bass...but he is in orchestra...and there is MUCH descrimination against people in orchestra in my band room....

he tried out for jazz band actually. but he didnt make it. everyone knows it was unfair because he was better than the guy who got in. its just that the guy who was accepted was in marching band. my band director has favorites. lucky for me...im one of them! lol

i should ask him to be in tri-m...

and yeah...we sort of know each other. SORT OF. not really. but not no, you know?
  • aww sara!!! youre so luckyyyy. u sort of know eachother! sad.gif

ok so you HAVE to ask him by the end of next week!
    read? GO!
  • what?!

nuh uhhhhhh

i was going to ask him to go to the jazz festival on friday night

but i couldnt

i had a little thing prepared

but when i got in the hallway with him i just like, stammered and ran away

AND I WAS HOSTING THE JAZZ FESTIVAL!!! plus i looked hot. hahahahaha im such an ass. but its like, as dressed up as i'd be before my wedding day. its a huge deal and i got the honor of being asked to host the damn thing!!

and i dont think he came. sad.gif

i bet he would have if i had asked him to...oh man!!

im such a retard. maybe i'll find some way to ask him out. or maybe not. we'll see!!!
  • Aw sara. That is so sad! Missed opportunity! Don't let it happen again, lol.
  • YEAH I KNOW

he came into my chemistry class today to ask my teacher to sign something

and i couldnt even look at him

which is SO stupid. if you like someone, why do you get too scared to even look at them?! it makes NO sense!!

grrrr.
  • It's just a cruel joke of nature. lol.
  • GAH i do that too

and weird thing is i also face the general direction he's in just so i can see him in my peripheral vision. but if he looks my way then i get all scared

haha i'm so lame and dumb
  • he came into my band class yesterday to take some stands

haha

anyhow..i dont even know if i like him right now

its REALLY REALY weird because i think i like one of my favorite friends

which is TERRIBLE because he's way too good for me and he only likes totally hot chicks with huge tits

anyway..this friend that i think i might like...is named...uh...#1. and i have another friend. named #2. #2 thinks he has a crush on..ok never mind i'm just going to use their names!!

ok so i think i like jude. jude, jared, and me are like, bff. lol. so i told jared. and he said that he thinks its great and wed be perfect, blah blah blah. and then jared told me that he likes ej...she is another one of our friends!!

and its all REALLY awkward. but its also funny how similar me and jared are all of a sudden developing feelings for close friends.

but it is especially weird if it ever were me and jude because we spend like, every minute together and i dont want to mess it up. plus i always tell jude how cute he is and how much i want to marry him...lol i always say these things to him, so he kind of just got over it because it started out as jokes. and lately, for no reason, everyone has been coming up to me and him saying "you guys would be the best couple in the history of the world" or people would randomly ask me..."would you ever date jude?"

and i would always say..well if it wasnt for the whole "friends" rule, i would ask jude out like, everyday

and for the past like, 4 days it feels like he's been ignoring me. is he really just ignoring me, or have i become completely paranoid and more attentive to everything he does since i have suspected this sneaky crush on him?

lol all this drama. its so lame. oh!! opening night of my musical tomorrow. jude is in pit. woo tenor sax!
  • Oh man sara, that doesn't sound good! lol. Since you guys are so young, if he's always been into "hot" girls, he's probably not going to go for the girl he's actually compatible with, because teenage boys are completely retarded. Even if he realizes you two would be good together... yeah, the retarded thing. Not all teenagers are like that, but a lot are. And yeah you probably are paying more attention to him than usual, lol. But maybe it's a combination of both things.
  • ok totally changed everything

lol i dont know what was up with that whole 'jude' thing

must have been my period, lol but i dont like him anymore

i still like paul. and my friend shazeeda said that he came to see my musical on friday, and he was alone. and that she thinks he came just to see me.

and i almost died!!
  • OOoooooOOOoOOooOoOoooo! ha ha. Did he really go by himself? Just to see l'il ol' you? Your friend better not be lying.
  • i dont think shed lie

but he really did go by himself

and i totally flipped out on her when she told me too!! i did that whole jumping up and down like a little girl thing. he should have came the second night. i got my hair to hold curls for the first act!! it looked SO pretty.
  • AMINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you know how i told you i'd talk to him yesterday?!

well i didnt

but dont hate me

because i was running upstairs to catch him before his track practice...and as soon as i get there, he had already left

sad.gif

but!! i did find out stuff about him

he loves chess...i just learned how to play chess this christmas

he likes to discuss politcs...just like me!

oh...and...

you wanna hear something crazy? i mean this is just weird...

he's ranked #6 in his class....and i'm ranked #6 in mine! giant gasp. i dont know. i thought that was exciting.
  • silly girls laugh.gif

and i take offense to that all teenage boys are retarded thing. mad.gif
  • you should have continued and read the "not all, but most"

part

wink.gif