In this Discussion

please tell me the truth

Comments

• ...shes about 10 isnt she?

its not right...and its not legal......except in japan
  • Nah.. shes 20/21. Don't put me in that bracket!
  • *cough* pedophile *cough*

lol this thread has gotten waaay off topic starting now
  • QUOTE (Seifer @ Jun 2 2005, 11:13 PM)
    *cough* pedophile *cough*

shhhh no it hasnt. what are you talking about? there's no such thing as being off topic around here.
  • QUOTE (Seifer @ Jun 3 2005, 07:13 AM)
    *cough* pedophile *cough*

Quiet Seifer, or i'll gunblade yo ass down!
  • whoa someone knows what a nerd i am
  • laugh.gif At least hes a cool guy, better than calling youself Zell or something. I used to go by the name Masamune... unsure.gif NEEEEERRRRRDDDDDD
  • see now you've gotten us more off topic
  • well he didn't go to the concert anyway

and i got really dressed up

...so it was all in vain sad.gif

and now there is only like...1 week of school before finals and both of us will be too busy testing/studying/working/whatever it is we overachievers do...

so all hope is lost

and then it's summer..and i have to go to drum major camp and i will be gone in july and august to go to europe...

so never mind

crushes are STUPID. mad.gif
  • QUOTE (Seifer @ Jun 3 2005, 11:09 PM)
    heck ya he's a bad ace motha trucka .....

see off topic.... mellow.gif  blink.gif  mellow.gif

Yeah, some genuis wrote something bout that
  • QUOTE (sara with no h @ Jun 4 2005, 01:02 AM)
    and then it's summer..and i have to go to drum major camp and i will be gone in july and august to go to europe...

You're going to band camp? Like on american pie... You know what to do...

SAY MA NAME BITCH!
  • you could give him a call maybe, i dunno but dont listen to revolver whatever you do he has problems.....
  • Hey! just cos i give bad advice doesn't mean you shouldn't take it!

Im gunna Lionheart you down seifer. You and Edea wont rule this planet.
  • hahaha your name is revolver you dont have the coolest name yourself tongue.gif

should change my account name to something cool like "pistol" or "hand gun" huh.gif

haha
  • Or maybe Abbey Road, Sgt Pepper or some other of the Beatles amazing albums.
  • or maybe not

HA i win tongue.gif

do you realize we are just moving from thread to thread and giving each other grief? haha
  • no band camp is in august

drum major camp is a lot more...crazy

and shut up
  • I think we should stop this fussin and a fuedin and start some lovin!

Seriously.

The very best way to get with someone is to tell them how you feel. If he likes you as well then all is wonderful, but if he doesn't then at least you've found out and dont have to wonder all the day and keep thinking 'if only..'

I find attraction is mostly the dream you have of 'what could be' with someone. In reality its not always that perfect - but ya never know unless you take the chance and find out.
  • man the one time i told somebody how i felt, i got really lucky. i kinda wish I hadn't only because it made our friendship really weird for a while. he didn't like me back, but i got so scared that he'd want to stop hanging out with me. but i got so lucky that it just went back to the way it was. sure i still liked him, but i was happy that he didn't go crazy.