In this Discussion

please tell me the truth

Comments

• ha ha well i must have missed that part laugh.gif and good luck with paul, don't be too hesitant i know some guys (myself included) kinda like it when a girl will take charge and make the first move. besides you have to be awesome you like ok go how could he resist you? wink.gif
  • aww that was too cute for words

besides...hahaha i can think up a lot of reasons why anyone could resist me!

thanks for the luck, but i think i need confidence more than that...i think i'll just go for it after break. we're off all next week, which is plenty of time to do...stuff that might help. like get nice outfits. or...think of something to say...or...i don't know. just learn to not be such a spazz around him.
  • QUOTE (sara with no h @ Apr 24 2005, 04:29 AM)
    aww that was too cute for words

tee hee* im so cute laugh.gif

haha wow i shouldnt be in this girl only post look what its doing to me blink.gif
  • QUOTE (sara with no h @ Apr 23 2005, 06:30 PM)
    AMINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you know how i told you i'd talk to him yesterday?!

well i didnt

but dont hate me

because i was running upstairs to catch him before his track practice...and as soon as i get there, he had already left

sad.gif

but!! i did find out stuff about him

he loves chess...i just learned how to play chess this christmas

he likes to discuss politcs...just like me!

oh...and...

you wanna hear something crazy? i mean this is just weird...

he's ranked #6 in his class....and i'm ranked #6 in mine! giant gasp. i dont know. i thought that was exciting.

blink.gif you guys are meant to be! thats such a weird coincidence!

and awww you made the wffort so that means youll do it next time!!!!! im still proud of youuuu biggrin.gif and now you have more to talk about, so seeeee...everything happens for a reason!

i saw him yesterday toooo. then my friend saw him at a dinner last night and he texted me and was like "you loser. im only here for you"(so he could become buddies iwth him and then help me out haha) and he kept trying to catch him so he oculd talk to him but he owuldnt sit still! so then he texts me agna nd is like "oh my god! hes liek a little rabit!!! he wnt sit still!!!!" HAHAHAH. awwwww. At 1130, the status was an introduction by a mutal friend but then he disappeared so my friend oculdnt become buddies with him. After that, I went to bed, so I dont know what happened. In ANY case when III saw him, we talked a little bit abt msa things. he asked if were free on tuesday because he wnts to come by for another meeting...like an idiot, i said yes without realizing im NOT free!! so now i emaield hims and asked him to reschedule if thats possible.

seeing him is like torture sad.gif every time i see him, i like him more and the fact that i STILL cant do anything about it...uuugggghhh. so frustrating mad.gif i wish eh would like meeeeeeeeee. right now, there is noc hance he does. but then i was thinking on my own...the way i act around him, he owuld think the same thing abt me---hed never guess i like him? so if hell is freezing over and he DOES like me, he'll be thinking id ont like him the same as i think theres no way he likes me. we only talk abt msa stuff...and never anything extra. straight to the point. and im always complettteeely serious even though im DYING on the inside. so he owuld have NO idea. and it could could could(please god) be the same case with him??
  • well you should like, transition into your flirty phase

lol im such a retard

just crack some jokes at first, and then you can become friends. as in asking each other questions and talking about stuff BESIDESSSS business

and also though...in may, my music honor society is going on a trip to see phantom of the opera. and i got the hottest outfit ever to wear that day. and i got the cutest shoes from aerosoles EVER. so if i dont talk to him by then, we shall definitely have to talk that day because i will look adorable.

and you know!! getting a friend to be friends with him first was a great idea. lol its perfect!!
  • yoooo.

this sucks sad.gif
    my friend's...umm.."person" that she wants to marry and wnats to marry her told her that he is 99% sure that the guy i like has osmebody already. he said hed always get phone calls and hed be in the middle of an important meeting, but still hed tak ethe call. hes like "guys dont answer ph calls in the middle of an imp meeting unless its SOMEONE-someone..u know what i mean..."

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

but there is a 1% chance its his mom that was calling! hahha. what iffff hes a mommas boy?? and he always picks up the phone when his mom calls??? blah. i am in denial sad.gif

in any sucky case, im seeing him tomorrow
  • AMINAAAAAAA

JUST ASK HIM!!

i know im being a total hypocrite because i cant even LOOK paul in the eyes

but still

pwease? biggrin.gif
  • going along with that "is this creepy question" when the thread started...

I went to a thing at my school last night where a couple bands played and I told this one drummer that I thought his hat was sexy, never noticing that it could be construed as creepy because he's like 15 years old and I'm 18....whoops...
  • hahahaha thats not even THAT creepy...i mean if you couldnt notice, then it wasn't your fault or anything!!
  • QUOTE (sara with no h @ Apr 30 2005, 06:18 PM)
    hahahaha thats not even THAT creepy...i mean if you couldnt notice, then it wasn't your fault or anything!!

yeah yeah definitely, I just suddenly realized that I'm one of the oldest kids in school and it put everything in a very different perspective.
  • lol its ok

but you know!!

i am in massachusetts now and i had to skip my school day today

and last night i was supposed to usher for [his] orchestra concert

but my mommy got my early so i couldnt be there...and i feel SO guilty because he came to the musical...i should have went to the concert

sad.gif and i have barely seen him, so i havent been able to say anything! every other day there is a trip or something for some club and if i'm not on one, then he is, and it's very sad

but i DID see him at the orchestra rehearsal. i got to sit in the audience. but then my friends were talking to me so i couldnt be so obvious about my staring...hahaha wink.gif
  • hey amina
    dude which would you prefer? that he was a mamas boy or wid sum1?
    theres always a chance that his sum1 doesn't work out and he'll move on but if he's a mamas boy you'll never be his. mums always get in the way! dry.gif
    u'll never know until you say sumthingand hu knows maybe if hes a kool guy u can just b mates (if he does) abnd that could turn out 2 be the best thing. u never know. ask him, then you can get on with life. everything happens for a reason and yeah u neva know wats wround the corner. good luck dude smile.gif
  • Sara, you sound adorable. I wish you the best of luck. It's been so long since I've had that feeling... But it sounds like you're around him a fair amount so that's good. Anyway, I was just reading your post and I just had to reply because you sounded totally cute talking about Paul. smile.gif
  • aw

that is so very sweet of you biggrin.gif

i'm actually NOT around him that often...i see him in school, but i never speak to him...and it's really starting to annoy me how chicken i am about it!

he actually just ran for his class president, and lost...and i tried to find him after school because i got all brave..but he wasn't there!!

i think i will try to talk to him after vacation, though...maybe. god! why can't HE initiate conversation? pfft.

EDIT:

i am hearing from friends that he likes me. you want to know something REALLY retarded? we both like each other, but we are both too shy to let the other one know!

what the HELL?!

you know, i think it might even be better this way, because i am a ridiculous idealist, and i bet he is too...and neither of us could probably live up to the other's standards!

but still. it would be worth a try. he's still so totally adorable. his picture was in the school newspaper and he looks so cute/funny in it. awuh. smile.gif
  • Not creepy, should tell them before you lose a chance.
  • I miss having crushes on people and trying to find excuses to be near them and all that. Being my age sucks! Im only 21 as well
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ May 27 2005, 09:51 AM)
    I miss having crushes on people and trying to find excuses to be near them and all that. Being my age sucks! Im only 21 as well

youre missing out.

no, not really.
  • I must of clicked subscribe cos i keep getting e-mails each time someone posts on here!

and i am missing out. I have to put up with serious relationships now where you have to go out for meals and buy stuff. I just wanna have fun!
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ May 27 2005, 02:13 PM)
    I must of clicked subscribe cos i keep getting e-mails each time someone posts on here!

and i am missing out. I have to put up with serious relationships now where you have to go out for meals and buy stuff. I just wanna have fun!

psh
    buy schmy
    laaaaaaaame.
    just go to a drive-in movie theater without paying.
  • i dont think i will ever stop having crushes

unless i get married

how could you NOT have crushes?!