In this Discussion

please tell me the truth

Comments

• QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ May 27 2005, 10:15 PM)
    psh
    buy schmy
    laaaaaaaame.
    just go to a drive-in movie theater without paying.

eer... What does that say?

And we dont have drive in theatres here, or at least not many i know of. Its too cold and rainy in britain for that
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ May 27 2005, 11:51 AM)
    I miss having crushes on people and trying to find excuses to be near them and all that. Being my age sucks! Im only 21 as well

I'm brave on telling my crushes I like them and I'm only 17! tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (HelloScary @ May 28 2005, 02:50 PM)
    I'm brave on telling my crushes I like them and I'm only 17tongue.gif

Wow. That was unnecessarily smug. Why did you post something that rude?
  • QUOTE (HelloScary @ May 28 2005, 12:50 PM)
    I'm brave on telling my crushes I like them and I'm only 17tongue.gif

well
    that just ruins all the fun of following them around.
  • i wish i could tell people that i liked them!!

however, i cower in fear

which is SO retarded

dry.gif
  • its not *that* retarded....its better then not having crushs at all and living in a cave..
  • If its someone i know well and i like them, thats when i cant tell them. if its someone i dont know too well i am more prepared to jump in and say something. Dunno why, cos when its someone i really know and i really like them i know its more likely to work out?

Ive been stung by stinging nettles and my arm is killin me!
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ May 29 2005, 07:52 PM)
    its not *that* retarded....its better then not having crushs at all and living in a cave..

i dunno living in a cave sounds pretty fun............
  • Depends if its a good cave or not. the Bat Cave is amazing. I'd live there! Dunno about Nick Cave though..
  • i could always live in a dungeon and teach someone to sing so they become an opera star and hold their lover hostage so they kiss me

or i could ask him to come to thursdays band concert

i dunno...tough choice
  • my parents are watching the phantom of the opera right now, KAH RAZY

and a cave still sounds fun, especially the bat cave
  • haha ive seen it twice...and the movie...but im not too fond of it. lol stupid, i know. i like it, but im not in love with it the way everyone else seems to be *shrugs* andrew lloyd webber was only so-so in my book. haha dont shoot me

but yeah...i have to find a way to ask him to my band concert on thursday...without sounding creepy. my brother said i should try and find a way to hang out with him after the show...but thats practocally impossible seeing as how all of my family will be there to watch...and therefore also be there to drive me home

hm...any suggestions? huh.gif
  • I'm not too sure how old you are or anything at all to be honest, but the best way to start any thing is with 'do you fancy getting a drink?' and that way you can go to the bar together allooooone and talk about anything you like. Or, if you're in the band, find him and ask him what he thought etc..

Well theres my useless suggestions. Hardly very imaginative but they may work.
  • haha at my age, the only drink i could possibly invite him to would be like...a coke biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ May 28 2005, 06:00 PM)
    Wow. That was unnecessarily smug. Why did you post something that rude?

Oh I am so sorry, I just wanted to say something as of I have nothing else better to do. sad.gif
  • QUOTE (sara with no h @ May 31 2005, 09:19 PM)
    haha at my age, the only drink i could possibly invite him to would be like...a coke  biggrin.gif

Its a start! Although the second part o the plan was to get him drunk as a bum and take advantage... I guess its going to have to be good old conversation! Jus take the plunge, if its meant to be it'll happen.

You could try blackmailing him somehow?
  • oh oh oh i got it!

well you ask him to your band concert and then afterwards you BOTH got live in the batcave!! biggrin.gif that way EVERYONES happy its the perfect plan.
  • haha! laugh.gif Sounds like thats all wrapped up nicely
  • ooooooooooooooooooor

you could smash him over the head....and drag him back to your cave

like the whole new age Cave girl look..

sexy
  • *Congratulations Revolver, you are the 100th person to reply to this thread*

I dunno if CaveGirl is ever shown in America - i SERIOUSLY doubt it but i wouldn't mind the girl from that dragging me down her cave wink.gif Hubba Hubba