In this Discussion

10 Things about you...

Comments

• yeah! laugh.gif science rules!
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Oct 9 2006, 01:45 PM)
    Another scientist!What's your area in the science domain?
    (ere you born in 1987?)

i'm majoring in microbiology, with a minor in chemistry. it's possible/probable that i'll end up changing the chem. minor, i just picked it because with all of the chemistry classes my major requires, i'll be like, 4 credits away from having a chem. minor, so it seemed logical. but i've since discovered that chemistry is not my strong point. haha.
    and yes, i was born in 1987 biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (justbelieve87 @ Oct 9 2006, 10:23 PM)
    i'm majoring in microbiology, with a minor in chemistry. it's possible/probable that i'll end up changing the chem. minor, i just picked it because with all of the chemistry classes my major requires, i'll be like, 4 credits away from having a chem. minor, so it seemed logical. but i've since discovered that chemistry is not my strong point. haha.
    and yes, i was born in 1987 biggrin.gif

I just asked because you're one year older than me laugh.gif

Microbiology is AWSOME! Advanced chemistry is really really tough, I know it... The major is the course that you'll be graduated in right? Cause you're system is different than here in Portugal.
    I'm a freshman in biomedical engeneering (have you ever heard about this graduation?) because here we get into college at 18.
  • I think I already did this 10 things thing lol.. but yeah.. again!

1. I love hot cheetos
    2. I have big feet
    3. My a/c isn't working that well at the moment but I still have it on
    4. I'm obsessed with taking pictures
    5. I love to sleep *naps included*
    6. I love being in the water
    7. I just picked my nose
    8. I salivate when I have a good sleep
    9. My mom wants me to be a chef, but I don't want to, even though I love making food
    10. My hair is over 3 feet long, and it's sexy as hell
    11. I haven't shaved my legs in week
    12. My room stinks and is a total pigstyle(sp?)
    13. I've been known to give a wedgy or two... to my sister haha, she hates it
    14. I've over extended on the 10 things thing
    15. I annoy myself at times
    16. I like bothering my dad, but just playing around
    17. I love guys that wear makeup
    18. Guys make me hot... as does Angelina Jolie, but she's not a guy
    19. I've had naughty dreams of my friend Gracie
    20. I want to steal Pandy's glasses

to be continued...
  • 1.- I'm a mess and so is my room, but I kinda like it that way.
    2.- I have arachnophobia.
    3.- I would like to move to UK in a couple of years.
    4.- I'm obssesed with white teeth and perfect skin.
    5.- I'm scared of the future.
    6.- I don't remember people's names.
    7.- I like to do things ON MY OWN.
    8.- I'm a secrets collector.
    9.- I LOVE marketing, publicity and promoting.
    10.- I want to be successful on whatever I decide to do.
  • time for noobies to post about themselfs
  • 1. i want colorful hair. (pink, yellow, etc. - colors like that)
    2. i don't think i'm attractive.
    3. i take ballet lessons, and i have since i was 4.
    4. i love art, painting especially.
    5. i don't like to look people in the eyes....silversun pickups! erk! thats was okay though..- if you wanna know more about what i'm talking about just ask.
    6. i have a bad habit of slapping people
    7. i say 'im sorry' too much..
    8. i like the song 'detachable penis' - its currently on me myspace
    9. people think i'm funny
    10. i'm addicted to soda...baddd, i know..i'm trying to stop though.
  • 1. I hate making decisions
    2. I'm in love with the Ohio State Buckeye football team
    3. I'm really outgoing with friends, but in shy around people at school and people i dont know
    4. im addicted to gum but have braces...yeah about that...
    5. im really sarcastic [probably too much unsure.gif ]
    6. i'm 15
    7. i really love music but i dont play anything yet
    8. i want to start playing the guitar, hopefully this summer
    9. i make people laugh easily
    10. i can be really insecure about my appearance
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Mar 24 2007, 09:42 PM)
    time for noobies to post about themselfs

Fishing for info, huh?

1. My real name's Alice and I'm 17 (Electra's my middle name)
    2. I'm going to be a doctor, and I also love science mwahaha
    3. I'm a very confident person
    4. I have two little sisters. One of them is also obsessed with OK Go, the other's a freak (she's laughing hysterically at this at the moment....)
    5. I have diabetes, but I can still eat chocolate and sugar smile.gif
    6. My other obsession is Green Wing!!
    7. I live in London, but I lived in San Francisco when I was little
    8. I love speaking french
    9. I collect Joker cards
    10. My friends have counted, and I have the greatest number of things that you could take the piss out of (red hair, short, straight A student etc...). But I couldn't care less about what other people think of me, so it really doesn't matter smile.gif

If you wana know more, ask away
  • i like science too!
  • Ahhh... we're all such geeks!
  • 1. My name is Angela and I'm 16.
    2. I'm a Leo so I'm very bossy, arrogant ocassionally, and sometimes just a bitch.
    3. I'm very quiet w/ ppl I don't know.
    4. I don't like to talk w/ my mouth. I prefer the internet.
    5. I'm hispanic and I live in Los Angeles. I AM NOT MEXICAN (not that there's anything wrong w/ that its just that that's what most ppl assume), Salvadorean.
    6. I'm currently learning German and have a fascination for anything foreign.
    7. I love math...although its getting so hard that I'm losing love for it.
    8. I easily get obsessed, but the longer lasting ones have been The Strokes, Interpol, and OK Go (I just recently found out about OK Go, but its a lasting love smile.gif).
    9. I'm planning to be an eye surgeon (idk the specific name for that) and/or a German major and/or an architect.
    10. I don't like the heat, but I'm never planning to move from California.
  • Since I haven't done this since I first joined the boards:
    1. I regurally talk about things like poop
    2. I climb trees whenever I can and often have picnics in said trees
    3. I prefer LPs to MP3s and Polaroids to digital and radio to TV and typewriters to word processing and blah blah blah. (The only exception is the internet. I love the internet.)
    4. I cut my own hair/have my friends cut it for me since I'm a college students and use my money to go to concerts instead of getting haircuts
    5. I'm in love with This American Life
    6. I'm super self-conscious though I tend to counteract that by being a generally ridiculous person
    7. I like to go on field trips with friends to places like the local aquarium back home or the Biodome in Montreal
    8. I genuinely love to read, though I don't read as much as I would like. (I'm currently reading "Love in the Time of Cholera" by Gabriel Garcia Marquez and I just finished David Sedaris' "Me Talk Pretty One Day.")
    9. When I'm stressed, I clean the bathroom. I recently found out that my friend L does the same thing so we put on our dirty clothes and bleached my bathroom. It was awesome.
    10. I love Grey's Anatomy and I cry at least once during most every episode (so much so that my roommates have taken to playing "when will Amy cry during Grey's Anatomy?").
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Mar 25 2007, 01:37 AM)

AH! Me too! And everyone thinks I'm weird. Well, actually, I guess math stresses me out (I felt like I was going to cry during my Calc 2 final), but I LOVE solving things and figuring out how things work.

Don't give up on loving math. It is such a good thing to love. You're smart; you'll be fine.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Mar 24 2007, 08:37 PM)
    1. My name is Angela and I'm 16.
    2. I'm a Leo so I'm very bossy, arrogant ocassionally, and sometimes just a bitch.
    3. I'm very quiet w/ ppl I don't know.
    4. I don't like to talk w/ my mouth. I prefer the internet.
    5. I'm hispanic and I live in Los Angeles. I AM NOT MEXICAN (not that there's anything wrong w/ that its just that that's what most ppl assume), Salvadorean.
    6. I'm currently learning German and have a fascination for anything foreign.
    8. I easily get obsessed, but the longer lasting ones have been The Strokes, Interpol, and OK Go (I just recently found out about OK Go, but its a lasting love smile.gif).
    9. I'm planning to be an eye surgeon (idk the specific name for that) and/or a German major and/or an architect.
    10. I don't like the heat, but I'm never planning to move from California.

i love foreign things too!
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Mar 25 2007, 01:44 AM)
    AH! Me too! And everyone thinks I'm weird. Well, actually, I guess math stresses me out (I felt like I was going to cry during my Calc 2 final), but I LOVE solving things and figuring out how things work.

Don't give up on loving math. It is such a good thing to love. You're smart; you'll be fine.

hahah, i'm just taking calc 1 and its killing me...sad.gif
    but i'll stick to it...somehow i can never hate it.

QUOTE (meliswilis @ Mar 25 2007, 01:48 AM)
    i love foreign things too!

HA!!
    we are all so alike.
  • 1. My name is Ashley
    2. My parents couldn't think of a name for me so they named me after my mom's 2 favorite clothing stores: Laura Ashley and Victoria's secret.
    3. I play the violin, I sing, and I'm about to start guitar.
    4. I tend to go over board with my obsessions (i.e. throwing a fit because my mom wouldn't let me go to St Louis to see OK Go)
    5. I want to be a musician when I grow up.
    6. My dream is to open for OK Go (I wish rolleyes.gif )
    7. My favorite shows include America's Next Top Model, Degrassi, The Office, Scrubs, and Best Week ever. (the show that brought me to OK Go 17 months ago)
    8. Yes I ceep track of things like that.
    9. I live in Little rock AR with my mom, but I fly to Dallas TX every other weekend to see my dad.
    10. I like pizza
  • 1. I'm Krista, but lots of people call me Elle. Or HeyPerson. I don't much care for the last, though. tongue.gif
    2. I believe that everything happens for a reason and everyone is where they're supposed to be doing what they're supposed to be doing at all times. *cue Strawberry Fields Forever*
    3. I'm a huge fan of Lord of the Rings. Well, not really a huge fan anymore, but I'm still very loyal to it, and it will always be very special to me.
    4. I'm addicted to YIM. (pippins_ellehcim - Hit me up if you want to talk. biggrin.gif)
    5. I really, really like chicken. And potatoes. Dear lord that is good food.
    6. I, like mundum, go overboard with my obsessions. Often, I will constantly think of my current obsession, no matter what I'm doing, and want to tell everyone every single little thing I know about it. This can last anywhere from a day to months. Having it last for years is rare, but it has happened.
    7. I'm currently working towards having at least 5 "OK Go outfits": one inspired by each member of OK Go. So far I have my Damian and Tim(version 1.0) outfits completed and am working on Andy Duncan.
    8. I'm a sort-of-working-on-it-hope-to-pursue-it-kind-of-afraid-but-also-very-excited-actress-slash-film-maker.
    9. I ramble. Seriously. I don't stop talking unless someone stops me. When I mention this fact, nobody ever says anything, so I ramble about why I even mention it. (Because Chandler from FRIENDS does the same thing.)
    10. I'm always, always, always tired. No matter how much sleep I got, what I'm doing, where I am, or what time it is.
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Mar 25 2007, 03:08 AM)
    5. I really, really like chicken. And potatoes. Dear lord that is good food.

OMG!!!!
    i love chicken and potatoes!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Mar 25 2007, 03:08 AM)
    (Because Chandler from FRIENDS does the same thing.)

hahah, i remember that episode.

that was a pretty good show.