In this Discussion

Who is the best dancer?

edited November -1 in OK Go
Have you seen the video to a million ways? If so, who do you think seems like the best dancer?

I think I'd have to say Tim. Sorry Damian, Andy, and Dan. Tim's just got it goin' on! Haha.

Comments

• Wow, looks like a lot of people agree with me about Tim.
  • I thought Tim was the most fluid and he looked like he was enjoying himself and he like got into it. For second place, I'd say Damian because he also looked like he was into it. As for Andy and Dan, they were good but at times a bit stiff and/or aloof. Overall though, very entertaining and enjoyable! biggrin.gif

P.S. the above post totally made me sound like a judge from "Dancing with the Stars!" LOL!
  • QUOTE (3personmoshpit @ Jul 4 2005, 09:14 PM)
    I thought Tim was the most fluid and he looked like he was enjoying himself and he like got into it.  For second place, I'd say Damian because he also looked like he was into it.  As for Andy and Dan, they were good but at times a bit stiff and/or aloof.  Overall though, very entertaining and enjoyable!  biggrin.gif

P.S. the above post totally made me sound like a judge from "Dancing with the Stars!"  LOL!

This actually has nothing to do with your or the original posts--I was just wondering what is going on with that guy in your signature....
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Jul 4 2005, 10:08 PM)
    This actually has nothing to do with your or the original posts--I was just wondering what is going on with that guy in your signature....

Oh, that's Shahrukh Khan! LOL! He's a big movie star in India and I'm in love with him. That gif is from one of his movies. In that scene he is trying to control this girl who is drunk and she saw a pretty dress in a store window and she's trying to get him to buy it for her but he's like "Uh no, you drunkard" so she throws a rock at the store window so she can steal it and that's the face he makes when he sees her throwing the rock at the glass. Heheheh, that was a major run-on sentence. Sorry! I just love the face he makes. It's so hilarious! That's a lollipop falling from his mouth, btw. She stuffed it in his mouth to get him to shut up. Hehehe.

P.S. that's also Shahrukh Khan in my icon. Yeah, I'm mad about him! smile.gif
  • I've watched the video at least 100 times now. I need to get a life. But it is so entertaining. They are all better dancers than me. Tim is hilarious though. He seems more natural than the other guys. But I love them all. Great guys. Wish they'd tour near me again soon. With the band Addison.
  • pffff damian no contest, look how into the moves he is. i love his super serious facial expression too.
  • Timmmmaayyyy!! He just looks amazing!

I want the guys to come and a night out at my uni and dance like that to every song!
  • I just loved that matrix-ish bit, that was the highlight for me
  • LOL its definately damian.... I can't believe u guys think Tim!!!! Damian dances soooooo like a girl, look at the ease in his movements. hah it makes him too hot hehehe. Yea, I've also watched that video about 100 times, everytime the song comes on my mp3 my head automatically brings up their dance thing. i should be ashamed but i don have anything else better to do with my time, and i guess filling it with OK Go isnt too bad hehe
  • i was listening to the cd today in my car and i realized that i was picturing the dance as i was listening to the song. how sad. haha.
  • QUOTE (3personmoshpit @ Jul 4 2005, 09:14 PM)
    I thought Tim was the most fluid and he looked like he was enjoying himself and he like got into it.  For second place, I'd say Damian because he also looked like he was into it.  As for Andy and Dan, they were good but at times a bit stiff and/or aloof.  Overall though, very entertaining and enjoyable!  biggrin.gif

P.S. the above post totally made me sound like a judge from "Dancing with the Stars!"  LOL!

OH MY GOD!!! THAT IS THE GUY FROM "Dil Se..."!!! HOLY CRAP HAHAHA I have this indian friend and she has that movie at her house and we watch it every time I go over there, well we watch the song "Chaiiya Chaiiya" and dance to it...That's so awesome lol
  • QUOTE (losdiosdeverde67 @ Jul 5 2005, 10:25 PM)
    OH MY GOD!!! THAT IS THE GUY FROM "Dil Se..."!!! HOLY CRAP HAHAHA I have this indian friend and she has that movie at her house and we watch it every time I go over there, well we watch the song "Chaiiya Chaiiya" and dance to it...That's so awesome lol

Dude, I love dancing to "Chaiyya Chaiyya!" It's the funnest song to dance to ever and Shahrukh is so hot! Rawrrrr! BTW, I really disliked "Dil Se" a lot. The end sucked. The songs were awesome though.
  • i never knew tim was such a good dancer.HEHE.he really looks like hes really enjoying dancing.lol he looks so content.
  • I feel that Tim is the best dancer. He looks so serious, yet, not? Does that make sense?
  • yes completely.lol.
  • Yes, Tim and Damian are show-stealers, but I dare you all to watch ONLY DAN next time and notice his fancy footwork, especially in the beginning. Also notice how he gets into it and you can tell he's having fun, grinning in the middle. This dance is class entertainment and Dan is actually a very delightful part of it!
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Aug 27 2005, 11:24 PM)
    Yes, Tim and Damian are show-stealers, but I dare you all to watch ONLY DAN next time and notice his fancy footwork, especially in the beginning.  Also notice how he gets into it and you can tell he's having fun, grinning in the middle.  This dance is class entertainment and Dan is actually a very delightful part of it!

being a dork that i am, i have watched it a bunch of times. and at least once watching dan all the way through. and then damian all the way through. then tim. and andy. it's very interesting...and entertaining.
  • I DO THAT TOO!! cool.gif
  • QUOTE (juniormint @ Aug 27 2005, 11:50 PM)
    I DO THAT TOO!!  cool.gif

haha...i'm glad i'm not alone on that one.
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Aug 28 2005, 12:24 AM)
    Yes, Tim and Damian are show-stealers, but I dare you all to watch ONLY DAN next time and notice his fancy footwork, especially in the beginning.  Also notice how he gets into it and you can tell he's having fun, grinning in the middle.  This dance is class entertainment and Dan is actually a very delightful part of it!

totally agree w/ u there... and i must say dan's got some hilarious facial expressions during the dance... every time i look at him i wanna laugh... he's so awesome