In this Discussion

Who is the best dancer?

Comments

• QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 30 2006, 08:06 PM)
    Hmm, Andy is pretty sweet with his facial expressions.

ohmy.gif

And Dan gets very much into the dance. Even more so live. Lol
  • Hahahahah, he says he smiles because he's messing up the whole time.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 30 2006, 09:23 PM)
    Hahahahah, he says he smiles because he's messing up the whole time.

But he makes cute mess ups. Lol. I dont know I never catch him messing up. I am drawn to whoever is in front of me at the time. But mostly Andy. cool.gif
  • QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Jan 8 2006, 06:38 PM)
    I am sooo jealous. We've had negative 50 below weather (windchill), three feet of snow, and the fucking plows still make it through MN --- SO SCHOOL GOES ON.

My snot freezes in my nose when I breathe.

My hair freezedries after a shower --- I just comb the ice out.

My butt is bruised from the many spills I've taken after slipping on the ice from my car.

I hate winter.

All my friends from Minnesota say pretty much the same thing. Now, I am afraid to go there. If there were clowns there, I'd be even more afraid.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 30 2006, 09:39 PM)
    All my friends from Minnesota say pretty much the same thing. Now, I am afraid to go there. If there were clowns there, I'd be even more afraid.

Ew clowns and frozen snotcicles. Ew huh.gif Lol
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Mar 30 2006, 09:41 PM)
    Ew clowns and frozen snotcicles. Ew huh.gif Lol

Lol, i know it's a scary thought isn't it. Especially thinking of those big red clown noses.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 30 2006, 09:44 PM)
    Lol, i know it's a scary thought isn't it. Especially thinking of those big red clown noses.

And thier huge shoes.
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Mar 30 2006, 09:45 PM)
    And thier huge shoes.

but hopefully in those huge shoes, they will slip on the ice and then we can pummel them with snow balls
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 30 2006, 09:50 PM)
    but hopefully in those huge shoes, they will slip on the ice and then we can pummel them with snow balls

or even better snotcicles. HA TAKE THAT CREEPY CLOWNS!!!
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Mar 30 2006, 09:53 PM)
    or even better snotcicles. HA TAKE THAT CREEPY CLOWNS!!!

lol! that's right nice sharp point icky snotciciles!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 30 2006, 10:01 PM)
    lol! that's right nice sharp point icky snotciciles!

They deserve it. They were creepy first. dry.gif
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Mar 31 2006, 10:25 PM)
    They deserve it. They were creepy first. dry.gif

Speaking of the nastiness of clowns, I had a teacher who thought Ronald McDonald was evil.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 31 2006, 11:17 PM)
    Speaking of the nastiness of clowns, I had a teacher who thought Ronald McDonald was evil.

I know he is. Him and Chuck E. Cheese. sad.gif They freak me out. People in animal suits really really scare me.
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Mar 31 2006, 11:18 PM)
    I know he is. Him and Chuck E. Cheese. sad.gif They freak me out. People in animal suits really really scare me.

Yes! I don't think I could survive a trip to Disneyland. And Chuck E. Cheese, what was that company thinking using a big dirty rat as their mascot? What does that say about the food? blink.gif
  • I have two friends who constantly talk about how all cereal box characters are pedophiles.
  • They are, they always want to steal kids' treats and goodies.
  • Yeah, seriously. I mean, Tony the Tiger? And that rabbit? It's like they escaped from MJ's petting zoo.
  • Well, what can I say, they're great.
  • QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Jan 7 2006, 03:08 PM)
    Word on the OK Go street is that they're planning a new dance to another song on this album. I vote Crash the Party.

Ooo, I can't wait to see another dance! That would be smashing! (Trying to sound British, I am.) I vote "Here It Goes Again."
  • I vote "Good Idea at the Time" or "Do What You Want." DWYW is really easy to dance to.