In this Discussion

Who is the best dancer?

Comments

• Today when I watched the video I only watched Dan, and I couldn't stop laughing!

Ahh, this is one of my favorite videos ever.
  • Love to all of them. Sups stylish and not at all awkward.
  • Mr. Timothy reminds me of a white James Brown.

Even though they and their dancing doesn't resemble each other at all.

But I can't help associatin'
  • QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Jan 4 2006, 11:19 PM)
    Mr. Timothy reminds me of a white James Brown.

Even though they and their dancing doesn't resemble each other at all.

But I can't help associatin'

hahahaha, I never thought of it that way, but I see what you mean! biggrin.gif

Just as long as Tim doesn't get in trouble with the law, he's good.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 5 2006, 04:21 AM)
    hahahaha, I never thought of it that way, but I see what you mean! biggrin.gif

Just as long as Tim doesn't get in trouble with the law, he's good.

But I wouldn't mind him as a dancing alarm clock (unfortunately, I have a James Brown one that hip shakes when it goes off)
  • QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Jan 4 2006, 11:39 PM)
    But I wouldn't mind him as a dancing alarm clock (unfortunately, I have a James Brown one that hip shakes when it goes off)

hahaha, that's amazing.

I agree, I think OK Go should make dancing alarm clocks. I bet they would sell a lot.

If not, I would buy so many. I would be happy to wake up to that. biggrin.gif
  • First of all, I voted for Damian, because he is my favorite (Love to you all, but Damian owns) Also, because he looked into it, and I think that he did very well. His part, I think, was the hardest, because he had to do two big dancing numbers. The "arm knot" (as me and my friends say) and the "fighting scene". I have not only watched the viedo a million times, my friends and I have learned the steps biggrin.gif cool.gif
  • welcome new obbsessive dance fan!

you will fit in well here

=D
  • QUOTE (Scarlet Waffle @ Jan 7 2006, 08:11 PM)
    First of all, I voted for Damian, because he is my favorite (Love to you all, but Damian owns) Also, because he looked into it, and I think that he did very well. His part, I think, was the hardest, because he had to do two big dancing numbers. The "arm knot" (as me and my friends say) and the "fighting scene". I have not only watched the viedo a million times, my friends and I have learned the steps  biggrin.gif  cool.gif

I love your aviator. It hurts, but I likee.
  • Word on the OK Go street is that they're planning a new dance to another song on this album. I vote Crash the Party.
  • Some guys at my school (mountain brook high, AL) did the a million ways to be cruel dance and one the talent show. it was awesome. but i would have to agree with alexander that Damian won by a lot. tim was close but Damian won, now if i was in there......
  • I used to live in Alabama. I bet you guys are wearing shorts (says Connyfoo while huddling deeper into the three sweatshirts she's wearing.
  • QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Jan 7 2006, 06:08 PM)
    Word on the OK Go street is that they're planning a new dance to another song on this album.  I vote Crash the Party.

I concur
    that or Telvision
  • QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Jan 7 2006, 06:08 PM)
    I love your aviator.  It hurts, but I likee.

Thank you ^^
    it took a wile xD
  • QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Jan 8 2006, 02:18 PM)
    I used to live in Alabama.  I bet you guys are wearing shorts (says Connyfoo while huddling deeper into the three sweatshirts she's wearing.

I could go outside in shorts and a t-shirt, and it wouldn't be too cold. I wish for snow every year and sometimes (if we're lucky) we have small ice storms. It is just where the power goes out for a day or so. just because we dont get so much snow here, we only have to have about say an inch to get out of school. I wish we got more snow. I dont think it has ever snowed in december D:

that would be nice
  • QUOTE (Scarlet Waffle @ Jan 8 2006, 07:46 PM)
    I could go outside in shorts and a t-shirt, and it wouldn't be too cold. I wish for snow every year and sometimes (if we're lucky) we have small ice storms. It is just where the power goes out for a day or so. just because we dont get so much snow here, we only have to have about say an inch to get out of school. I wish we got more snow. I dont think it has ever snowed in december D:

that would be nice

I am sooo jealous. We've had negative 50 below weather (windchill), three feet of snow, and the fucking plows still make it through MN --- SO SCHOOL GOES ON.

My snot freezes in my nose when I breathe.

My hair freezedries after a shower --- I just comb the ice out.

My butt is bruised from the many spills I've taken after slipping on the ice from my car.

I hate winter.
  • QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Jan 8 2006, 09:38 PM)
    I am sooo jealous.  We've had negative 50 below weather (windchill), three feet of snow, and the fucking plows still make it through MN --- SO SCHOOL GOES ON.

My snot freezes in my nose when I breathe.

My hair freezedries after a shower --- I just comb the ice out.

My butt is bruised from the many spills I've taken after slipping on the ice from my car.

I hate winter.

ohmy.gif im sorry
  • Every 1 is only sayin tim because he has the main part in the dance. damian rocked it, especially in the video he is giving it his all tim is definatly a close second tho.

i think every 1 that taked to them after the leeds gig probably asked them this but to any one that didnt no, it took the guys about 4 days to learn and the choreographed it with damiens sister who is a ball room dancer.

Tims top tip for people like me who want to learn it
    *American accent* if your trying to learn it from the video you will probably need to find a way to slow it down and just watch it loads of times
  • I cant say there is the best one. I mean you might at well pin thier pictures to a wall and blindfold your self and who ever you get the pin closest to is the winner. They are all great dancers and so energetic.
  • Hmm, Andy is pretty sweet with his facial expressions.

ohmy.gif