In this Discussion

Who is the best dancer?

Comments

• I have to say Damian. He's really quite graceful when you see him live.
  • Then again, Tim is actually very good at wiggling his butt around. happy.gif
  • um, sorry that i posted 3 times. i kept pressing the button.
    rolleyes.gif as you can see, i am oh-so web savvy cool.gif
  • Dude, your signature is kind of huge. blink.gif
  • QUOTE (starshaped @ Jan 4 2007, 10:23 PM)
    I have to say Damian. He's really quite graceful when you see him live.
    Yes! laugh.gif Someone else for Damian! Everyone talks about how great Tim is (which he is), but right from the first time I watched the AMW vid, I thought Damian was smoooooth ...

Again, it's all about Damian with me. I should count how many times I say "Damian" in a day and then cover my head in shame.

QUOTE (mixtape @ Jan 4 2007, 10:38 PM)
    Dude, your signature is kind of huge. blink.gif
    But awesome laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (crazyfrogg @ Jan 4 2007, 07:52 PM)
    oh god...normally I love the outfits the guys wear...but Tim needs to burn that vest. seriously. it's hideous!

Hey! I love that vest, it's so...Tim.
  • Well I just know that Tim knows how to dress better than that. I mean normally I think Tim is the best dressed one...but that vest...I'm sorry. I just really don't like it.
  • I reckon Dan... he had those foward rolls on the tredmills down, I swear. Not to mention the crotch grab manouvre he threw in there.
  • Everytime I watch them dance, my eyes wander toward Andy. So I have to say Andy is the best dancer...my eyes don't lie!
  • I reckon Damian's the best on the treadmills, coz he's fearless and the others are more cautious. And I would have said Tim for AMW, but having just seen Andy's little wiggle on the AMW live in the other thread, now I'm thinking it might be him...

Dan's just cheeky, thats all tongue.gif
  • Damian is the best on the treadmills, but I had to vote for Dan because of his extra crotch grab move in a Million Ways tongue.gif
  • I can't decide. I think they are all great dancers :]
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Feb 23 2007, 05:45 AM)
    Everytime I watch them dance, my eyes wander toward Andy. So I have to say Andy is the best dancer...my eyes don't lie!

I'm the exact same way.
  • Despite my quite creepy obsession with Damian and all things related to him, his red pants, and his cutesy jamiroquai confidence...

Tim owns.
  • wow, i don't know if i could pick... damian or tim. i mean... tim b/c he's got the best moves in the video, but damian puts a lotta sass into the steps, lol
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Feb 23 2007, 01:45 AM)
    Everytime I watch them dance, my eyes wander toward Andy. So I have to say Andy is the best dancer...my eyes don't lie!

lety. you tok the words right out of my mouth though wink.gif
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Feb 22 2007, 11:45 PM)

I am torn between the four, as they all have excellent qualities of dance...

but I would have to agree. Andy does have that special something that makes your eyes wander directly to him. He's not as "flexible" as Damian (or maybe he is and we just haven't seen him in action yet!), but he moves with such grace and beauty.

Oh shoot, did I just reference an OK Go song? I think I did! xD
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Jul 26 2007, 11:17 PM)
    but I would have to agree. Andy does have that special something that makes your eyes wander directly to him.

i find it incredibly adorable, and slightly awkward. but i LOVE it... i.e... the way he snaps/moves when they say 'and lipstick and callous and fishnets and mallice...' in the vid... or the way he dances during the ELO cover
  • I thought Tim is the best dancer...but then I saw this video
    http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=CasVs4unjyU
    So I voted for Damian laugh.gif
  • I'd say Tim is better on Here It Goes Again, but Damian's better in A Million Ways.