In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• im gona get a job at a toy store
  • You're going to scare little kids.
  • lol i was actually planning on doing that. ^^
    im gona dress up as darth vader every day of work.
    darth vader in drag.
  • n-ice! ubernice. I must say, get the Darth Vader mask that has the built in speaker that turns your voice into Darth Vader. that will definitely scare little kids
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Aug 22 2006, 08:43 PM)
    im gona get a job at a toy store

i applied at toys "r" us they never called back, those asses! i was crushed i wanted to get lego discounts
  • or did you really just want to crush Legos?! hmm???
  • i like lego... i had my eye on the lego millenium falcon.
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Aug 22 2006, 11:45 PM)
    i had my eye on the lego millenium falcon.

wub.gif
  • Last night, my local town theatre had Bob Weir (of Grateful Dead fame) come and play.

Consequently, HOARDS of hippies were hanging outside. Unable to pass up a HippieFest, my friends went to the venue and I came up later with my bf (who left in favor of watching a nearby baseball game because of a "bad Phish experience" he once had, hahaha). Upon sitting down, my friends were informed that they had already been offered E and shrooms and had to polietely pass it up.

The hippies were absolutely wonderful. My favorite was a guy named Carl who walked around with a sequin-y cape, a headband with a "third eye," and posters. Each poster represented a different band and, on the poster, were pictures that represented most EVERY SONG the band did. He would go around and to whoever asked, he would get out a poster and speed-talk for about 3-5 minutes, going through every image and how they were related and talking about every song. I chose Led Zeppelin. Carl called me beautiful. I was strangely flattered. I told my bf that he had compeition and that, since he offered free back massages, Carl was winning.

Moral of the story, if Bob Weir EVER comes to your town, YOU MUST GO AND TALK TO HIPPIES. They're a fabulous bunch and it was one of the best nights of my summer.
  • w00t! I'm a Chatty Little Monkey.

So much better than being "Something Else".
  • there isnt a toys r us by me.
    just the kb toys.
    and i bet i have to be 16 to work there..
    im friggin 15 and my birthdy is in august so im gona have to wait FOR EVER!!!
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 23 2006, 12:35 PM)
    w00t! I'm a Chatty Little Monkey.

So much better than being "Something Else".

ohmy.gif
    I resemble that remark.
  • I like this status but nothing is as cool as Floppy Mister Wiggles, the cutest puppy...in HELL.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 24 2006, 01:36 PM)
    ohmy.gif
    I resemble that remark.

lol you resemble it, eh? You don't resent it? tongue.gif
  • Awwww.

QUOTE ("mike from backseat kiss")
    aww darlin' don't even trip, you way deserve it smile.gif
    lets watch ok go on colbert report together
  • if you were a spool of light blue thread, where would you be?!?
    and don't say my sewing box, i already checked there...
  • Boo sad.gif

A family friend of ours, who is 18yearsold and had only just started her first year of University was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma (Cancer) im March this year. She's just finished her first 'bout of chemotherapy ...

and now her mother has been diagnosed with breast cancer.

Talk about your worst fucking luck ever. :|
  • Thats some shitty shitty news. I'm sorry
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 25 2006, 03:07 PM)
    Boo sad.gif
    A family friend of ours, who is 18yearsold and had only just started her first year of University was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma (Cancer) im March this year. She's just finished her first 'bout of chemotherapy ...

and now her mother has been diagnosed with breast cancer.
    Talk about your worst fucking luck ever. :|

I'm so sorry hun. My best wishes.