In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• I went to Bluewater and found a shop which had a video selector that linked up to all the TVs in this shop.
    I did what any fan would do, and selected various OK Go songs until it said the playlist was full.

QUOTE (God @ 31 August 2006, 01:24 PM)
    You know what, I'm not a fan of Panic! At the Disco, or whatevs, but reading the comments in response to the video of the lead singer being knocked out by a bottle to the face ... ugh. I'm just disgusted.

How anyone can cheer on the physical assault of another human being is beyond me.

I didn't go to Reading, but I saw a clip of it on youtube. The only "funny" part is Brendon's band mate's expressions. They stand there, still playing, with a complete "Well that wasn't supposed to happen" look on each of their faces.
    But the crowd cheering made me feel sick mellow.gif
  • QUOTE (Angel @ Aug 31 2006, 10:42 PM)
    I didn't go to Reading, but I saw a clip of it on youtube. The only "funny" part is Brendon's band mate's expressions. They stand there, still playing, with a complete "Well that wasn't supposed to happen" look on each of their faces.
    But the crowd cheering made me feel sick mellow.gif

IDK the majority of the crowd response i noted was Boo-ing, but all the youtube comments about how the person who hit him was a "LEGEND" and shit was enough to make me sick.
  • I used to work in Bluewater....
  • Appreciate grilled cheese
  • HELP HELP. HANSON ARE PLAYING ON MY COMPUTER AND I DON'T KNOW HOW. I HAVE NO MUSIC PROGRAMS OPEN, NO HANSON WINDOWS OPEN, I DON'T EVEN THINK I HAVE THIS SONG ON MY COMPUTER 'CAUSE I HATE IT. I WANT TO WATCH OK GO VIDEOOOOOOSSSSS.

*WHINES*
  • I like how right now, there are 11 members and 11 guests on these forums.

welcome, guests! hope you intend to stick around!
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 31 2006, 11:26 PM)
    HELP HELP. HANSON ARE PLAYING ON MY COMPUTER AND I DON'T KNOW HOW. I HAVE NO MUSIC PROGRAMS OPEN, NO HANSON WINDOWS OPEN, I DON'T EVEN THINK I HAVE THIS SONG ON MY COMPUTER 'CAUSE I HATE IT. I WANT TO WATCH OK GO VIDEOOOOOOSSSSS.

*WHINES*

This means you need to stop mixing your medication.
  • KYLE ASKED ME OUT ^^.
    he was so shy about it too.
    he started rambeling about something cause he didnt know what to say.
    then he started talking about how hes changed and he wants to have kids now and get a good job.
    then he told me he wants to have a future with me and im so happy.
    were going to see a movie on sunday.
    but my mom wont let me get in guys cars unless she meets them.. so this is going to be akward....
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Sep 1 2006, 01:35 PM)
    This means you need to stop mixing your medication.

I knew I was doing something wrong.

QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Sep 1 2006, 01:43 PM)
    KYLE ASKED ME OUT ^^.
    he was so shy about it too.
    he started rambeling about something cause he didnt know what to say.
    then he started talking about how hes changed and he wants to have kids now and get a good job.
    then he told me he wants to have a future with me and im so happy.
    were going to see a movie on sunday.
    but my mom wont let me get in guys cars unless she meets them.. so this is going to be akward....

Is that your mum's only rule? You can do whatever you want, just don't get in a guy's car or is there more?
  • oh gosh no.
    my mom wont let me go to a guys house unless she knows his parents are home,
    and the list goes on.
  • Well you are only 15 still sweetheart! hAVE FUN!!!!
    Also, what she doesnt know wont hurt her, Hah, that wasn't me encouraging you to lie!!!!
  • Guyyys. Tell me nice things about school so I won't be so depressed about going back. sad.gif
  • Um, school is fun smile.gif I cant wait to go back.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Sep 1 2006, 03:11 PM)
    Guyyys. Tell me nice things about school so I won't be so depressed about going back. sad.gif

The sooner school starts, the sooner you will graduate and never have to go back.

Sigh.

Today is a public holiday in my city (the local show is on) and I'm working the night shift.

While public holiday shifts = great pay, it also equals the most disgustingly rude customers on the face of the Earth and thus, the worst kinds of shifts to have to work.

Woe. Stupid customers.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Sep 1 2006, 05:11 AM)
    Guyyys. Tell me nice things about school so I won't be so depressed about going back. sad.gif

Believe me, being in school is more fun than having a serious job. I stayed in school for a long time, and then went back for extra degrees just to avoid the real working world. But alas, I have arrived, and unless I want a friggin' PhD I'm done.
  • QUOTE (Penelope @ Sep 1 2006, 03:33 PM)
    Believe me, being in school is more fun than having a serious job. I stayed in school for a long time, and then went back for extra degrees just to avoid the real working world. But alas, I have arrived, and unless I want a friggin' PhD I'm done.

You = crazy.
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 1 2006, 05:34 AM)
    You = crazy.

Yeah, probably so. But really, I'm done with school. I think my husband would divorce me if I said I wanted to go back again. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Penelope @ Sep 1 2006, 03:36 PM)
    Yeah, probably so. But really, I'm done with school. I think my husband would divorce me if I said I wanted to go back again. smile.gif

I am 8 months and 30 days away from graduating with my Bachelors degree. Upon completion of said degree I'm taking jumping on a plane, heading to America (FINGERS CROSSED OK GO WILL BE PLAYING THEN 'CAUSE GOD KNOWS THEY'LL NEVER TOUR AUSTRALIA), having a nice holiday, coming home, packing my things and moving to the other side of the country to never, ever, ever return again...

I'm so sick of being poor.
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 31 2006, 08:26 PM)
    HELP HELP. HANSON ARE PLAYING ON MY COMPUTER AND I DON'T KNOW HOW. I HAVE NO MUSIC PROGRAMS OPEN, NO HANSON WINDOWS OPEN, I DON'T EVEN THINK I HAVE THIS SONG ON MY COMPUTER 'CAUSE I HATE IT. I WANT TO WATCH OK GO VIDEOOOOOOSSSSS.

*WHINES*

God, I think Satan is after you! blink.gif
  • dfgadjfhgakdjfhgadfg
    A
    DFGJKJADHFGKJADFHGDA
    G
    ADFGJHADKFGHADFKJFGHADKJG
    ADGKJADFHGKADJHGKAJDFFHGADG

MUSE ARE COMING TO AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They = One of the greatest bands in the world, if not for their music then for the fact they're one of the few fucking bands in the world that CONSISTENTLY come to Australia.

I hate how most people have "World Tours" and then conveniently forget that "Australia" is a part of the world.

<3<3<3<3<3

and sure! it looks like they're only playing ONE CITY in the WHOLE COUNTRY but that's more than anyone else ever gives us!

*IS EXCITED*