In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• i agree...
    i need friday now..
    everyone has been so busy this week that no one has eaten much.
    yesterday all i ate was 4 spring rolls and a brat bun..
    plus today we had a motivational speaker.
    he was funny at points but he tried too hard.
    and the tons of walking.
    and pounds of homework.
    anyone else havin to bring home 4 books a night?
  • Ugh I hate being sick.
  • GIGGLEGUY IS ON!

i'm sorry you're sick.
  • Haha, yeah, sorry I've not been here in a while.
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Sep 7 2007, 01:41 PM)
    Haha, yeah, sorry I've not been here in a while.

Sup fellow person who lives in Victoria! (I do not say Victorian as I am and always will be a Queenslander)

PS I'm stalking Zac Efron tonight. It's gonna be the bomb.
  • Nothing funner than eating peanuts and drinking soda in a hotel room
  • what about eating peanuts and drinking soda in a fun house?
  • I just want to take this opportunity to say that Zac Efron is a very pretty toss pot, but that his co-star Nikki is an absolute doll and I love her to pieces. But yeah. Wanker.
  • aww God, that sucks. So does that mean your stalking was successful?

ABC news were doing a story on the Chaser and their APEC stunt and in the background they played HIGA! It was probably the best news story of the year; watching the boys run around in playschool style cardboard cars to the sound of OK Go. Brilliant! biggrin.gif
  • Today whilst at the deli department at the grocery store in Flagstaff, a creepy middle aged hillbilly waiting in line on the opposite end of the deli counter smiled at me and said, "Has anyone today told you you're pretty." I miss Tempe. No creepy middle aged hillbillies used to ever come on to me in Tempe.
  • so.... how is everyone... in america??? what time of day is it over there?? it is 2:10PM over here in OZ. hope your life has been interesting for you all today... tongue.gif AND HELLO TO EVERYONE IN AUSTRALIA!! it has finally stopped raining... which is good... for me anyway, not so much for the people in drought though... can't say i really like the rain... unless it is good rain.... and in that case it is good... and i do like it... or something like that....
  • It is 9:15 pm on Friday night here in Arizona. In New Jersey, it is 12:15 am Saturday

Welcome to the boards, btw
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Sep 8 2007, 11:57 AM)
    aww God, that sucks. So does that mean your stalking was successful?

ABC news were doing a story on the Chaser and their APEC stunt and in the background they played HIGA! It was probably the best news story of the year; watching the boys run around in playschool style cardboard cars to the sound of OK Go. Brilliant! biggrin.gif

Duuuuude is it on YOUTUBE?! 'Cause you're right, I don't think anything could possibly beat a story on Chasers proving that the "Toughest security measures in the history of Australia" is bullshit with HIGA playing in the background.

And yes, my Zac Efron stalking was successful. We made friends with the security guards, including their leader who introduced himself as "Wah-wah-wah". Zac was a bit of a toss, didn't sign anything, didn't even wave or give us a smile. In retrospect maybe he was a cranky pants about those naked pictures of his fag-hag Vanessa Hudgens that got leaked the other day (Because God knows, that boy is not straight). Nikki on the other hand was darling. She smiled, she waved, she sang, she signed and she looked adroable in her emerald green get-up.

Hughesy was there, by the way. He came in through the VIP entrance in the car park so we were the only ones who saw him, but I asked him to sign and he did 'cause he's delightful and then he had to run away because he was afraid his wife would get cranky with him if he took too long.

But yes. Zac Efron is a toss (a very attractive, gay toss, but a toss nonetheless). I think I might completely ignore him on Sunday in favour of Daniel Radcliffe.

Though I'm REALLY tempted to print out that naked picture of Vanessa Hudgens and asking him to sign it. Tempted being the operative word here.
  • So tomorrow there's some kind of classic car show going on in downtown Flagstaff, and right now almost every car I see outside my hotel window in the parking lot are these old Dick Tracy type cars.
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 8 2007, 05:16 AM)
    Though I'm REALLY tempted to print out that naked picture of Vanessa Hudgens and asking him to sign it. Tempted being the operative word here.

haHA. Honestly, I do not understand the naked digital picture if you are a celebrity. Is that so wrong to say? I know that they deserve their privacy too but HONESTLY, do not take pictures of your bush if you're in the public eye. Just DON'T DO IT. Why aren't these people having phone sex? Phone sex messages seem foolproof (unless one of the couple happens to be outside the country and, in that case, you may be wiretapped, but still).
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Sep 8 2007, 03:52 PM)
    haHA. Honestly, I do not understand the naked digital picture if you are a celebrity. Is that so wrong to say? I know that they deserve their privacy too but HONESTLY, do not take pictures of your bush if you're in the public eye. Just DON'T DO IT. Why aren't these people having phone sex? Phone sex messages seem foolproof (unless one of the couple happens to be outside the country and, in that case, you may be wiretapped, but still).

Seirously I know. What I find hilarious is that she did an interview in People about a week or two ago about what a good girl she is and how she wants to be this fantastic role model for young girls 'cause there's a serious lack of good role models for girls these days. I believe People opened the article by saying she's not one of those celebs who would "Flash their privates for the paps" or something.

Now it's like, Oh no, she doesn't just flash her lips SHE SHOWS YOU IT ALL, BABY.

But yes, phone sex is great but phone TEXTS are not, as an Australian cricketer learned the hard way.
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 8 2007, 03:16 PM)
    Duuuuude is it on YOUTUBE?! 'Cause you're right, I don't think anything could possibly beat a story on Chasers proving that the "Toughest security measures in the history of Australia" is bullshit with HIGA playing in the background.

I really doubt it's on youtube, sorry. But goodness, I love those boys! Did you see the cars they used for their second attempt? Very cute.

Im sorry to hear about Zac! Definately go for Harry Potter instead. He's more famous anyway.
  • I saw the cars. I had flashback to Old School Play School. Not this new fangled bullshit where Big Ted is looking old and worn and Don Spencer is no more.

And for real, Daniel Radcliffe is worth $100,000,000 Australian. What is Zac Efron worth? Like $7,000,000?
  • Never play the game of the film Ratatouille. Too short.