In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 13 2008, 12:41 PM)
    top of the leauge again!

11:11 is the best time of the day

I say that 12:34 is the best time of day. What do you say to that?
  • i have a soft spot in my heart for

1:23am

as i always see it on my lovely sexy clock these days
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 13 2008, 12:48 PM)
    i have a soft spot in my heart for

1:23am

as i always see it on my lovely sexy clock these days

And what, pray tell, makes a clock Sexy?
  • it has a light sencer on it, so it lights up like a magic badger late at night

and it predicts the weather, and tells me what the moon is doing

thats rather sexy no?
  • You're right. That is a very sexy clock. Does one buy this sort of clock at Tesco, or must they go someplace more upscale?
  • i once heard of a clock called clocky that would roll away when the alarm went off forcing you to get out of bed to turn it off...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jan 13 2008, 12:55 PM)
    i once heard of a clock called clocky that would roll away when the alarm went off forcing you to get out of bed to turn it off...

YES! You can get that at thinkgeek.com!!!! I've seen that before!
  • this is from the more upscale (not really..) TK-MAX

it was ment to be £90. but i got it for £30 cause im that awesome..
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jan 12 2008, 07:04 PM)
    my dog is staring at me... he wants me to go eat hamburger helper so he can beg me for it... but i will not be done in by his mind tricks...

hahaha for some reason, this makes me really want a dog. i miss having one sad.gif
  • now that we're talking about animals and those things...

I think those doves outside ate the squirrels... Reason? Oh Yes! 1. The squirrels are gone, I have no idea where they are, I always see them on the weekends... jumping around and doing what squirrels do... and now they're gone. 2. Those doves are fat! really really fat... and they're mean...

And I wish I had a sexy alarm clock...

• QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 13 2008, 10:57 AM)
    this is from the more upscale (not really..) TK-MAX

it was ment to be £90. but i got it for £30 cause im that awesome..

TK-MAX is like T.J. Maxx is it not?

BTW, mayo, you are hillarious!
  • its possible they are one and the same temple
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 13 2008, 03:36 PM)
    its possible they are one and the same temple

Now I must look this up.

That commercial were the guy is listening to "Rock Me Gently" and random animals drop into his car to sing along really freaks out my sister.

Edit: (from wikipedia) "In 1976, T.J. Maxx was founded in Framingham, Massachusetts, by Taras Sokil as a nameplate of the Zayre discount department store chain. When Zayre sold their own nameplate to Ames, a rival discount department store, Zayre was renamed as "TJX Companies, Incorporated." T.J. Maxx also operates in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland under the name "TK Maxx". The first store opened in 1994 in Bristol. Announced in 2007 T.K. Maxx will be expanding into Germany as well as future expansion into France and other parts of Europe.

• I LOVE THAT COMMERCIAL!!!! ()

it's so so funny...
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Jan 13 2008, 03:51 PM)
    I LOVE THAT COMMERCIAL!!!! ()

it's so so funny...

Lol, yes. Craziness. It's cute! My sister is creeped out by it. I think she fears if she gets a car with a moon roof, this might happen to her. Who knows? One time it was 10 at night and she had the passenger window opened a crack. Somehow, a bird managed to send it's projectile excrements her way, thru the cracked window, and to the side of her head!
  • I overheard the most interesting cell phone convo yesterday. I was in the dept store Dillards in my fav clothing area. There was a man across the way deliberately talking loud enough for everyone else to hear. Well, that and he was just plain rude. The woman on the other end was also talking loud enough to hear. She probably had to talk loud just to get a word in at all. He didn't look important or famous. He was so sleezy and rude.

Anyway, here was the fun part to listen in on. He told the woman, "Yeah, I'm going back to L.A. tonight. I've got to meet with Warner Brothers tomorrow." (Woman goes on to talk, couldn't hear what she said) Then he replies, "I still have to meet with Francis Ford Coppola's people this week. We filmed some great staircase shots. But Shelly almost got caught in the bathtub." Then he looks at the girl he's with. She was trying on clothes. He likes her outfit, she doesn't. And he says, "I know plenty of other people who would wear it." Then he goes back to his phone convo and says, "Ok, baby, so set up those appointments for me. Thanks."

Don't know if this dude was really some sort of producer, or just a maniac craving attention in a department store. He and his girlfriend looked very L.A. He had a big guy with him who I assume to be a body guard. Gosh, if Hollywood really is that rude and sleezy, I feel sorry for our Ok Go boys having to deal with it.
  • its currently 1:23am
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 13 2008, 06:24 PM)
    its currently 1:23am

Thankie! That helps me know the time difference if I need to call my mommy. It's a 7 hour time diff between UK and AZ!
  • i have two clocks in my phone, the 2nd one is set up to chigago

where its 7:40 there now

time is fun..
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 13 2008, 06:40 PM)
    i have two clocks in my phone, the 2nd one is set up to chigago

where its 7:40 there now

time is fun..

Ah, it is 8:40 in New Jersey, 7:40 in Chicago, 6:40 in AZ, and 5:40 in California. Lol, just thought you might like to know. Wonder what time it is in Tokyo? Why am I even pondering this? Did your sexy clock tell you the current UK time?