In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jan 16 2008, 05:15 PM)

O yes i saw tat, but I dont tink my dad wants to spend tat muc sad.gif o well. It doesnt ave a CD drive wic is kinda strane. I uess cuz its so tiny. I tink Im onna et a wite macbook. smile.gif Te macbook pros are too expensive.

If someone is really bored, can you take a look at tis prompt and tell me if you ave any ideas for wat i sould write about. I ave to come up wit my researc question and annotated bibliorapy by monday. te topic as to be aruaable (like i ave to ave a tesis and counterarument in my paper). Im tinkin to do sometin wit Enland cuz 1. I love Enland and 2. Im also takin a class on modern britis istory (industrial revolution time until about mid 1900s) so its like killin two birds wit one stone.. kinda. smile.gif
    http://roosevelt.ucsd.edu/mmw_core_courses...prompt_wi08.pdf
    Tanks in advance.
  • I just lost the game

ARGH

ps. Ambie your broken-keyboard typing is rather amusing. in the nicest, most-lovingest way possible, of course.
    biggrin.gif
  • aaaaa (tat is equivalent to LOL but you know.. add a certain letter in tere)
    Yea for awile i was like man i cant o on te boards cuz no one will understand me.. but ten ive been talkin to some friends online wit my retarded typin and everyone (includin myself) tink its pretty ilarious! and people enerally do understand most of wat im sayin.
    so i suppose i can be some form of entertainment/comic relief to life? aaa watever its kinda fun. i tink i mite miss it a little bit once i et my new laptop.

cool.gif
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jan 15 2008, 10:41 PM)
    all this dental talk gave me the urge to floss...
    i think i'm gonna put a dental floss pocket in the purse i'm working on...

Tempe, you jinxed me!

I was feeling good about all the dental talk and happy I did not have any sensitivity from the fillings...until this morning, when I attempted to drink and felt a nice, seering pain in my tooth. Now hot AND cold things are a challenge.

(sigh)
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Jan 16 2008, 08:23 PM)
    Tempe, you jinxed me!

I was feeling good about all the dental talk and happy I did not have any sensitivity from the fillings...until this morning, when I attempted to drink and felt a nice, seering pain in my tooth. Now hot AND cold things are a challenge.

(sigh)

Gah, no! I warped you with my crazy oralness. It will stop. You only just had the work done. It's like having a papercut. It will subside in a few days. Besides, silver fillings can cause the same thing (the metal can conduct hot and cold).

BTW, the Asian pimp in the silver cape on American Idol is awesome scary. If that thing came up to you on the street singing, would you run or sing along?

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 16 2008, 10:57 PM)
    Gah, no! I warped you with my crazy oralness. It will stop. You only just had the work done. It's like having a papercut. It will subside in a few days. Besides, silver fillings can cause the same thing (the metal can conduct hot and cold).

Crazy oralness?? laugh.gif laugh.gif

I really, really hope so. At this rate, it seems I will lose weight not eating/drinking anything, because it is just too much of a hassle and stupid-looking to tilt my head 90 degrees to take a drink of room-temperature water.

I actually had the fillings done just before the new year, so it has been nearly three weeks...normal, yay/nay? I just can't believe how it just happened right after talking with you. I really hope I didn't accidentally crack the damn filling (unlikely, I know) or there is an unknown cavity they missed. Of COURSE something like this would happen a week after my insurance running out. And so suddenly...
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 16 2008, 10:57 PM)
    BTW, the Asian pimp in the silver cape on American Idol is awesome scary. If that thing came up to you on the street singing, would you run or sing along?

Brothers Forever.......... ::fakes ASL like Paula Abdul::
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 16 2008, 08:57 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=156718

and wow, this guy is pretty popular on the old youtube. Oh yeah, you know this guy is gonna be all over the late night shows
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Jan 16 2008, 09:26 PM)
    Crazy oralness?? laugh.gif laugh.gif

I really, really hope so. At this rate, it seems I will lose weight not eating/drinking anything, because it is just too much of a hassle and stupid-looking to tilt my head 90 degrees to take a drink of room-temperature water.

I actually had the fillings done just before the new year, so it has been nearly three weeks...normal, yay/nay? I just can't believe how it just happened right after talking with you. I really hope I didn't accidentally crack the damn filling (unlikely, I know) or there is an unknown cavity they missed. Of COURSE something like this would happen a week after my insurance running out. And so suddenly...

Lol, yep. Bow before my Oralness! I love the inuendo of dentistry.

You know when you bump yourself against something and don't even think about it till a few weeks later when your leg hurts and you find a bruise? Your tooth is likely going thru something like that. Your tooth is just a little sore right now as it heals from having a drill blasted on it. Does it wake you up at night and spontaneously hurt? That could indicate there's something else going on. It's not very likely the dentist missed a cavity or you would've heard about it by now. Fear not. Give the tooth a few weeks to recover from being drilled on. The irritation will subside. wink.gif

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 17 2008, 08:20 PM)
    Lol, yep. Bow before my Oralness! I love the inuendo of dentistry.

You know when you bump yourself against something and don't even think about it till a few weeks later when your leg hurts and you find a bruise? Your tooth is likely going thru something like that. Your tooth is just a little sore right now as it heals from having a drill blasted on it. Does it wake you up at night and spontaneously hurt? That could indicate there's something else going on. It's not very likely the dentist missed a cavity or you would've heard about it by now. Fear not. Give the tooth a few weeks to recover from being drilled on. The irritation will subside. wink.gif

Tooth was cracked.

I had a root canal. Most un-fun thing ever.
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Jan 18 2008, 04:58 AM)
    Tooth was cracked.

I had a root canal. Most un-fun thing ever.

is your mouth now full of cottenwool, like a sexy hamster?
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 18 2008, 09:14 AM)
    is your mouth now full of cottenwool, like a sexy hamster?

Actually it was quite painless, disregarding the nice, HUGE bill I have to pay now.

I keep forgetting to respond to the "hello" you sent me. Sorry; my mind has obviously been elsewhere.
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Jan 18 2008, 09:33 PM)
    Actually it was quite painless, disregarding the nice, HUGE bill I have to pay now.

I keep forgetting to respond to the "hello" you sent me. Sorry; my mind has obviously been elsewhere.

its all good, youve had teeth to worry about!

reply when you have the time

a package is in a mail system going to a place

*wink wink nudge nudge*
  • Ack! Well, I'm glad you're doing ok, t-dog. wink.gif Is everything alright now?

Ah, I did a root canal yesterday. A load of pus gushed out of the tooth like a little volcano...I have to go throw up now.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 18 2008, 08:47 PM)
    Ack! Well, I'm glad you're doing ok, t-dog. wink.gif Is everything alright now?

Ah, I did a root canal yesterday. A load of pus gushed out of the tooth like a little volcano...I have to go throw up now.

Really? I guess that is what they were sucking out the entire time. The doc did let me see the inside of the tooth once he was finished and before it was sealed, so that was almost worth the large debt I now have.

Isn't that sort-of.......malpractice, to have something that is supposed to help you (a crown) fuck up your mouth just as bad? I had the crown/fillings done when I had insurance...two weeks later, I get to have another done without any financial help. I am thinking of filing it with the insurance company anyhow and say that the mediocre dentist came out of school a tad early. The dentist working on me even referenced doing this...
  • tooth puss?

now ill never sleep again..
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Jan 18 2008, 06:56 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=156877
    tooth puss?

now ill never sleep again..

Ah yes, Mount St. Helens in the palms of my hands. It was glorious----ly disgusting.
  • I'm completely addicted to this game.

http://www.lufthansa-usa.com/useugame2007/html/play.html

I learned that there's a place called Zegrab and that I had no idea that it was a city in Hrvatska.
  • okay, really sort of not-fun question, but I have to get it out there:

Why are some people smarter than others?

and why do I feel guilty about it?

sad.gif

• I love all this dental talk, I have no idea why, but I do.

the game: I think I know what I'm doing the next 2 hours, haha.