In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (DJRose @ Jan 21 2008, 02:03 PM)
    That is quite honestly the greatest story I have ever read in my entire life. The only thing that could possibly make it better would be for the Handsome Coffee Addicted Prince to whisk the Lovely Princess away and bring her on tour, and write songs for them to sing as duets because he loves her singing voice so very much. Maybe in the sequel?

Lol! I actually was going to do something like that. Somehow at the end I got distracted and forgot to put it. There will be a sequel. Obviously, cause here it is:

After the Wicked Wizard's daring performance in the middle of the atrium of ZorCom!, the band of lads realized it was time to go on tour. The Wicked Wizard insisted on coming too. Handsome Coffee Addicted Prince told the Wicked Wizard flat out no. However, Coffee Addicted Prince and his friends did think Lovely Princess had a lovely voice. (Indeed, everything about her was lovely. Thus she was called Lovely Princess by all who knew her.) The Wicked Wizard was not pleased with this. Handsome Coffee Addicted Prince and his friends whisked Lovely Princess away on tour with them to fight evil dragons and bring the righteousness of rock to the people's hearts. Lovely Princess crafted some fine tunes that eased even the most disgruntled ogres. Handsome Coffee Addicted Prince insisted that some of these songs be done as duets. These were great crowd pleasers. Wicked Wizard grew jealous. He began to follow them across country to heckle, not realizing he was more of groupie than a trouble. Wicked Wizard tried to sabatoge shows with his little magic tricks. Instead, these tricks looked like great stage effects. Wicked Wizard decided to just give up on hassling Handsome Coffee Addicted Prince and Lovely Princess. He started his own music website where he could play his songs. He spends all his time nowadays in his belltower playing video games and designing his website. He is no longer a bother to great rock and roll music. Lovely Princess's songs were wildly popular and quite the toe-tapper. The lads got their own Saturday morning cartoon show thanks to her. They all lived happily ever after.

(I guess it's more of an epilogue than a sequel. I would have made it more elaborate, but now I should go study. Bleh. Toodles! Don't worry, Rachel, the day is yours) wink.gif

QUOTE (DJRose @ Jan 21 2008, 02:03 PM)
    PS, I'll have you know that I've now printed your story and it's going to be posted at my desk.

Aww, you're welcome. If I had more time, I would make the epilogue way better. Yey, glad I could make your day.

QUOTE (mayonaise @ Jan 21 2008, 02:18 PM)
    Tempe, you are an amazing story teller, I want such a story now everyday before I go to bed... biggrin.gif

Thanks mayo! Writing is my true love. Lol. Wow, is it bedtime by you? It's only 2:30 pm here. I would so make you a story too. I just need some more time. I'll try later on this week maybe wink.gif
  • You're my favorite person right now, Tempele.
  • haha, it's half past ten pm here, I'm not going to bed yet, and it's a weird feeling that it's night here, wheras those who are writing here, answering me just came home from work or are even still there... right now... wow, my head spins... smile.gif Time is a wonderful and weird thing... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

oh and ha, take all the time you need, that's a lovely lovely thing you do smile.gif
  • Adam wants to chime in:
    "AWESOME!!!!!!!!"

(And now he's singing DWYW.)
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jan 21 2008, 04:06 PM)
    Adam wants to chime in:
    "AWESOME!!!!!!!!"

(And now he's singing DWYW.)

^^ Yey! Tell him I say hi. Now, can he take that test for me? It'll be fun. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 21 2008, 06:56 PM)
    ^^ Yey! Tell him I say hi. Now, can he take that test for me? It'll be fun. wink.gif

I'll ask, but I don't think you'd really want him to.

Liz just reminded me of what "Pants" are if you're English. Alice and Pandy, why have you not brought this up?! It makes the whole "Bliss In Silver Pants" thing WAY MORE FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jan 22 2008, 09:48 AM)
    I'll ask, but I don't think you'd really want him to.

Lol, come on. Who wouldn't want to take a test that encompasses the following: Infection control, dental public health, operative dentistry (drilling and filling), prosthodontics (dentures, implants, crowns), periodontics (gum diseases and gum surgeries), endodontics (root canals), oral surgery and anesthesia, oral pathology and radiology, pediatric dentistry and orthodontics, pharmocology, antibiotics, and pain control.

Who wouldn't like to take such a glorious test! Now, tell me dentists aren't real doctors....Um, I'm about to break out into fits of hysterical laughter. laugh.gif

QUOTE (DJRose @ Jan 22 2008, 09:48 AM)
    Liz just reminded me of what "Pants" are if you're English. Alice and Pandy, why have you not brought this up?! It makes the whole "Bliss In Silver Pants" thing WAY MORE FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooo, tell us, British boardies, what are "pants" in UK talk? tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 22 2008, 12:03 PM)
    Ooo, tell us, British boardies, what are "pants" in UK talk? tongue.gif

underwear...
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 22 2008, 01:03 PM)
    Who wouldn't like to take such a glorious test! Now, tell me dentists aren't real doctors....Um, I'm about to break out into fits of hysterical laughter. laugh.gif

It's not him I'm worried about. It's you. Because if he's taking this test for you, you will fail miserably and all your years of Dental Excellence will have gone to waste. And we can't have that.

Thank you, Darbie, for answering. smile.gif
  • Aw man, does that mean I've been calling Andy bliss in silver underwear? blink.gif

Hmm. I wonder if he then could be classified as a superhero since they run around in their undergarments all day. Superheroes that is, not Andy. Unless he does, which would be really weird. And why aren't there photos? Okay, I've just stepped into the land of creepy. I'll be going now.
  • And now getting back to Rocky Horror...

"...And Flash Gordon was there in silver underwear, Claude Raines was the Invisible Man!"
  • I've found someone who has Damianesque hair!! whoot!!!! problem now: i see him everyday and I can't help it but stare at his hair and ... he has so much in common with him, too! He's musician, singer and guitar, he's studying English language, which includes semiotics and he's very very tall. And nice to talk to. smile.gif

I'm reading Jane Austen right now. Finally started on the list of lecture I have to read while studying...
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Jan 22 2008, 08:09 PM)
    I've found someone who has Damianesque hair!! whoot!!!! problem now: i see him everyday and I can't help it but stare at his hair and ... he has so much in common with him, too! He's musician, singer and guitar, he's studying English language, which includes semiotics and he's very very tall. And nice to talk to. smile.gif

Send him to me.
    Please. wink.gif

Also - I'm sorry, I didn't see any of that pants conversation!
    Lol you get over the hilarity - for ages when I was little I wondered why people kept complimenting one another on their pants, when they were clearly wearing jeans over their underwear so you couldn't see their pants...

And then I took to thinking of Damian in red underwear whenever people mentioned his red pants.
    Mmmmm.....
    rolleyes.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jan 22 2008, 01:08 PM)
    And now getting back to Rocky Horror...

"...And Flash Gordon was there in silver underwear, Claude Raines was the Invisible Man!"

I almost wrote that I needed to take a step to the left to get out of the land of creepy.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jan 22 2008, 10:02 PM)
    Send him to me.
    Please. wink.gif

Also - I'm sorry, I didn't see any of that pants conversation!
    Lol you get over the hilarity - for ages when I was little I wondered why people kept complimenting one another on their pants, when they were clearly wearing jeans over their underwear so you couldn't see their pants...

And then I took to thinking of Damian in red underwear whenever people mentioned his red pants.
    Mmmmm.....
    rolleyes.gif

haha, I don't know, maybe he'll visit you, haha. Oh, and I'll ask him for that CD his band made, so maybe that's good too...

... you just put an idea into my head and now I can't get Damian in red pants (yes...) out of my head... oh dear. That again reminds me of Tim in his golden pants...haha. I should not think about that too much...

sorry, got lost there... biggrin.gif
  • Um, Heath Ledger was found dead today. What the fuck?
  • um...WHAT??
  • Whoa. That's insane. The police are saying it might be drugs.

Thank G-d our boys aren't druggies.
  • I feel so bad for his daughter. I would be so pissed if the father of my child was putting himself in danger like that as recreation.
  • now wait. Are you serious??? Heath Ledger? The man with the fantastic hair and smile and...

drugs?!!??

tell me you're joking.