In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• i'm crying i'm laughing so hard!!! thank youuuu tempe
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Feb 10 2008, 08:13 PM)
    i'm crying i'm laughing so hard!!! thank youuuu tempe

LOL! You are very welcome, katie. I wish you had seen them when you were drunk. I have the feeling they would've been 10 times more hillarious. laugh.gif I *heart* Bea Arthur

Useless trivia: Some babies are born with a single tooth or have a baby tooth that erupts into the mouth within the first 30 days of life. It is usually the lower front tooth. Baby teeth are not supposed to erupt (ie come into the mouth) until 6 months of age. Eww.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 11 2008, 03:56 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=159103

Bea Arthur Spoofs Sex and the City
    (Also featured are Mrs. Garrett, Sally Struthers, and Mona from "Who's the Boss")

oh my god, that's so so funny!!! hahahahahahaaaaa...
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 10 2008, 09:56 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=159103

Bea Arthur Spoofs Sex and the City
    (Also featured are Mrs. Garrett, Sally Struthers, and Mona from "Who's the Boss")

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHH!

TEMPE!!!!!!!!!!

oh my... *dies*
  • daft punk heals the soul

tongue.gif
  • I now have a gigantic scar (I am too extremely exagerating here) on my left arm, thanks to my iron... honestly, Harry Potter is nothing compared to this... haha...

I am now 20 hours away from my final exam, it's economy and I could not care less tbh... I am changing my minor anyway...
  • Good luck dearest Mayo!!!

I'm learning the guitar smile.gif
    My sister and I are learning together, and our aim is to be able to play Invincible. Or any other OK Go song, really, but especially Invincible.
  • QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Feb 11 2008, 09:41 PM)
    daft punk heals the soul

tongue.gif

YES THEY DOOO!
  • so i just read polaroid was planning on closing it's factories by the end of the year, so all you kids with your polaroid cameras might want to stock up on film before they stop making it...
  • AHHHHHH, i freaking JUST got one!
  • aaaaaaaaaah, and I planned on getting one soon....

maybe not such a good idea after all?
  • I wrote them a whiney letter. You all should do the same!
  • i think i will!! i was browsing film on ebay/amazon... i wish i had the money to buy 200 pics right now... *sigh*
  • Polaroid Corporation
    North America Sales & Marketing
    1265 Main St. W2-2C
    Waltham, MA 02451
  • oh yeah, I heard about that! cause Waltham is very close to me.
    so it was on the local news.
    and I thought of Tone and Katie and Kay and everyone here, cause you're the only people I know who seriously use polaroids, and I love you for it biggrin.gif
    yeah, I know, I'm sort of lame.
  • I absolutely love Jack Black, but his new movie "Kung Fu Panda" looks sort of like a copy of old Chris Farley movie "Beverly Hills Ninja."
    BUT you've got to admit "Kung Fu Panda" is one of the coolest names for a movie since "Snakes on a Plane."
  • lol that I will admit Tempe.

I heart mr. black as well.

edit: and oh yeah! beverly hills ninja... was teh bombz... too rad for the squares.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Feb 12 2008, 06:02 PM)
    and I thought of Tone and Katie and Kay and everyone here, cause you're the only people I know who seriously use polaroids, and I love you for it biggrin.gif
    yeah, I know, I'm sort of lame.

Don't worry, I thought of them too when my sister burst into my room saying that there's going to be no more polaroid film. I'm sad even though I don't have a polaroid camera. I feel like I should get one, buy as much film as I can afford, and take a bunch of pictures. I feel like I read something about how there's still a company in Japan that will still make it, but I'm not sure.
  • Yeah, some of my most precious wedding mementos are polaroids, and I've only been married 3 and a half years!

Next time my dog Ginny's bad, I'm going to show her a photo of what Show Poodles look like and say "Don't think I won't do it."

• your doggie is so gosh darn cute.