In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Feb 15 2008, 08:21 PM)
    banana juice? huh.gif I've never had a banana as juice...how is that prepared? or it comes in a bottle? I've had banana smoothie but I don't think that's what you're talking about unsure.gif

yeah, I know, me too..although this pharyngitis (which since this morning includes a runny nose) won't let me eat a decent bite of anything. dry.gif

Rosa

banana juice is (I'm reading this from the package here) made of 25 % banana, water, sugar and the usual chemical stuff that one can find in our food and drinks. I don't think it's technically a smoothie, but I'd say it comes close. It's thick juice and sweet and very good. There is this mix of cherry juice and banana juice, which is fantastic for two reasons.
    1. it looks like this: image it's because the banana juice is much thicker than cherry juice that's why one can keep them apart when serving and it looks great
    2. They call it KiBa in Germany, Ki because of Kirsche (cherry) and Ba because of Banane (banana). Kiba is a very funny name for a drink I think.

oh, I'm sorry you can't really eat anything... hope you'll be better soon. I just read something about pharyngitis and I would have suggested you to eat ice, but no no, that's not good... didn't know that...

Katie, that must be the funniest thing I read today!!!! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Feb 15 2008, 02:43 PM)
    Katie, that must be the funniest thing I read today!!!! biggrin.gif

You can thank the Two Man Gentleman Band for that wink.gif
  • Thank you Two Man Gentleman Band then. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 14 2008, 01:59 AM)
    Lol, Jew Crew, makes me think of J.Crew. You Brits are genious.

Amy Winehouse is my age?! WTF?! She's looked so hagard I'd never think it!

Ahh I just saw this, Tempe.. half of the Jew Crew were related to Amy Winehouse, haha!
  • i was in the store earlier, there was a woman with her 12 or 13 year old daughter... woman: you are not playing spin the bottle at your party... daughter: what if we just rub noses?.. darbie begins laughing, which then makes the woman laugh and inform her daughter nose rubbing is ok...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Feb 15 2008, 03:39 PM)
    i was in the store earlier, there was a woman with her 12 or 13 year old daughter... woman: you are not playing spin the bottle at your party... daughter: what if we just rub noses?.. darbie begins laughing, which then makes the woman laugh and inform her daughter nose rubbing is ok...

hee hee, I love hearing children talking to their parents. The most ridiculous questions get asked sometimes and it's WAY cute from the outside. biggrin.gif

Katie, you left out the best part.

WILLIAM HOWARD TAFT BIG AND FAT OHHHHHHHHHHH
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Feb 15 2008, 01:02 PM)
    Ahh I just saw this, Tempe.. half of the Jew Crew were related to Amy Winehouse, haha!

No way, really? My best guy friend has the hugest crush on the Winehouse. *time to go rewatch Amy Winehouse on the Buzzcocks* (BTW, thank you, Rachel and Phatommilk for getting me addicted to that show)

Aww, clip of Winehouse in her early days. She looks so much more with it and vibrant:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU8YRNqUwHg...feature=related
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 15 2008, 10:23 PM)
    (BTW, thank you, Rachel and Phatommilk for getting me addicted to that show)

You're quite welcome. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Feb 15 2008, 03:47 PM)
    Katie, you left out the best part.

WILLIAM HOWARD TAFT BIG AND FAT OHHHHHHHHHHH

I was leaving it for you wink.gif since it's really the best part!!
    And I second what Tempe said, I'm addicted to Buzzcocks now
  • ^^yeeps, that looks rather painful

Andy, are you aware that Smudge has joined the board and has made some great music recommendations?
  • he is a clever lil panda! hes helping me type as ive fucked up my elbow..
  • oh dear, how did that happen?
  • i thwacked it on a door handle, going docs in about...umm 5 hours..i should sleep really
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 17 2008, 09:18 PM)
    i thwacked it on a door handle, going docs in about...umm 5 hours..i should sleep really

gah! I don't wanna get hit by you in a fight if you can hurt yourself on a door handle in such a way. Yes, you should get some rest!
  • im a lover not a fighter =)

MARTIN VAN BUREN 4EVA
  • okay, i had the weirdest dream last night. all i know is i forced myself to wake up b/c it was kind of scary, however... Rusty Ross was in it. and right before i woke up, he was wearing basketball shorts... haha smile.gif

anyway. the scariness of it was mostly that i was being chased a lot, for stuff i saw or knew... and when i'd take off to run, i'd start REALLY slow, like i couldn't get my momentum, but eventually i'd get up to top speed. and i've been having a lot of dreams like that, as of late...

huh.gif
  • I think you may need to unburden your conscience, Katie. That's how I would interpret your dream at any rate.
  • I've been browsing through some lastfm profiles, and just now I was on a profile and thought, oh wow, that person's got a great taste in music, I mean, OK Go, Fratellis, Jens Lekman all in this past hour, wow...that could be me, that could...that's me... It was my profile I was looking at...
    Sometimes I'm just an idiot, haha
    it's late, mind that