In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Oh my fucking god.

seriously.

how can one man be so incredibly amazing and perfect?

like, not just attractive.

but like, everything. simply everything about him is amazing.

adfhgkadfjgjkakajhfjkahdgsfhaeyuragdjsfgyaugfdljhajldhgaljshdfgajshgfjahdgs

I didn't think it was possible to have this bad a crush on a quasi-celebrity.
    I didn't think it was possible to have this bad a crush on anyone, PERIOD.
  • how do you know our own milkie isn't referring to joe? laugh.gif
  • i think im a little beyond quasi celebrity rolleyes.gif
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Aug 12 2008, 10:53 PM)
    i think im a little beyond quasi celebrity rolleyes.gif

Well, I decided when I grow up, I'm going to inflame a politican or some sort of big time person in a heated sex scandal. I'm not going to actually have relations with the person, I'm just going to go to all the tabloids and insist that I did. Is that the kind of celebrity joe intends to be or is he already bigger than that even?
  • i was hoping id be the next jose canseco. he gets all the ladies.
  • if you want to get all the ladies, have you considered joining a boy band?
  • then i can desert them for a lucrative solo career?

who wants to join 'boy nuts'? i think thats gonna be the name of the boyband

• Ooo, can I be manager? I've already had success with other boy bands. I'll get 'boy nuts' their big break performing at every dip n' dots in the country.
  • i like the cut of your jib
  • haha, sanjaya.... ugh. major ugh. Plus, he hardly counts as a man. I don't think he's even hit puberty yet, seriously. ewwww.

no, actually, it's the singer for the Mudbloods. haha. he's only well-known in the Wizard Rock community.
    But he's ridiculously talented. And amazing.
    And he deserves to be really famous, cause his Muggle songs are absolutely incredible as well.

Joe, if Boy Nuts doesn't work out, you should try to join the Jonas Brothers. I hear they're getting the most love right now among fangirls of all ages. smile.gif
  • im in joe, i can play a mean wardrobe lazor guitar
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Aug 13 2008, 01:53 AM)
    i think im a little beyond quasi celebrity rolleyes.gif

And SO modest...
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Aug 13 2008, 07:30 AM)
    And SO modest...

sounds like sour grapes to me
  • Holy shit! Like me evil little midget former teacher isn't scary enough, he now has taken over the skies! He's got new pictures of himself skydiving! Bastard! Get out of my skies! Actually, if you're a dentist (which he is) your disability insurance prohibits you from extreme sports like sky diving. Ooo! I should find out who his disability insurance company is and tell on him! Evil little midget.

• double post damn
  • triple post sorry!

wow first time I've ever done this...Gomen! *bowing*
  • GUYS. I GOT A BUNNY!

its so cute... like to the max... i dont' know... im swooning right now...

• its called HFoC right?
  • its a girl so obviously...

lol acutally we didnt' name her yet... but i think it might just end up be named Bunny.