In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• HFoC can be multi gendered!

like all 3 genders!
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Aug 17 2008, 09:32 PM)
    lol acutally we didnt' name her yet... but i think it might just end up be named Bunny.

i always call the rabbits i see in my yard mr. hoppy butt... perhaps your bunny could be mrs. hoppy butt...
  • i like the sound of mrs happy butt
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Aug 13 2008, 06:20 PM)
    sounds like sour grapes to me

Nah, I'm famous and loved w/out the aid of a band of sorts... wink.gif
  • im illlll

but laughing really really really hard at the colbert report

i think im melting
  • I'm watching the Colbert Report now. That is so weird! Was it the advertising episode?
  • was last fridays ep for me, so last thurs ep for you!
  • I tell you this because as a megalomaniacal genious, I think you'll understand. Sometimes when I'm riding my bike around dusk, and I see the two rotating reflectors of another bike coming towards me, I have this sudden impulse to swerve into this uncoming bike. I can anticipate the horrible skid, the sound of my bell hitting the pavement, the milk flowing out of the carton all over the bread that my mom asked me to pick up at the store.
  • Gwen Stefani is, hands down, my favorite female singer. I think she's awesome and such a tough, cool person.
    She just had her second baby and I have to say tho, I'm disappointed she jumped on the Hollywood trend of giving kids stupid names: her new son is named Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale . Zuma Nesta Rock is a really annoying first name- or is Rock the middle name?
    She's not even a rock artist- she's pop. Poor kid.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 21 2008, 10:20 PM)
    Gwen Stefani is, hands down, my favorite female singer. I think she's awesome and such a tough, cool person.
    She just had her second baby and I have to say tho, I'm disappointed she jumped on the Hollywood trend of giving kids stupid names: her new son is named Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale . Zuma Nesta Rock is a really annoying first name- or is Rock the middle name?
    She's not even a rock artist- she's pop. Poor kid.

Come on! Zuma would have been sort of cool. But Zuma Nesta sounds like some sort of sleep aid. And Zuma Nesta Rock sounds like something a caveman would say. Maybe she should've found a way to have triplets so each of them could be Zuma, Nesta, and little Rock. Sort of like three of the new modern 7 dwarves. laugh.gif
  • omg, you're right- it's Lunesta Rock! - and that sounds like a Jonas Brothers song.
  • The first name is just Zuma. As in...

Yep. The retro computer game.
  • I'm home, guys. Missed you all lots!

it's going to take me about three days to read through everything I've missed... haha!
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 12 2008, 05:15 PM)
    I miss Alice!

QUOTE (katieyellow @ Aug 12 2008, 06:20 PM)
    i miss my wifey!

QUOTE (DJRose @ Aug 12 2008, 06:39 PM)
    I miss my sister!

QUOTE (mayonaise @ Aug 12 2008, 09:38 PM)
    ah, I miss her too.

wub.gifwub.gif
    Awww, guys! I missed you all too smile.gif
  • wb, Alice! huuugs!!
    can't wait to hear all about your trip!

@Kay: LOOOL.
    People's had the same thought!
    http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20220763,00.html

the mystery behind the name:
    A more likely name inspiration? Malibu's famous Zuma Beach, a favorite destination for parents Gwen Stefani, Gavin Rossdale and big brother Kingston. The beach, famous for its surfable waves, was the inspiration for Neil Young's album Zuma, making the locale a bona-fide musical landmark.

And then there's Nesta, Zuma's middle name. Gwen and Gavin, avid Bob Marley fans, probably took a cue from the late singer's middle name, which was also Nesta.

Marley's home base of Kingston, Jamaica, was an inspiration for big brother Kingston Rossdale's name, so it seems Marley themes are popular in the Stefani-Rossdale household.

Zuma's second middle name, Rock, might be a nod to Rock Steady, the third studio album from Stefani's band No Doubt. Rock Steady was primarily recorded in Jamaica and featured a reggae-heavy sound, rounding out the Bob Marley love for the musical clan.

It doesn't seem that strange when explained, but stiiiiilll.
  • But, of all celebrities, Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale can get away with naming their children odd things.
    wub.gif
    I mean, it really shouldn't even phase anyone. It's Gwen Stefani.
  • THE FELS AND I ARE GONE TO MONTREAL TONIGHT! i'll miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    <333333333333333333333333333
  • Ze Courtney is back, and she missed you guys. :]
  • i missed you too courtney!!

the rappah is in the house
  • WB C

will miss you smelly and felly