In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Feb 2 2009, 02:52 AM)
    oooh, you must post a picture when you finish it!..

biggrin.gif I'll do that, but I have no idea if I can make it till Friday, hopefully find good fabric today or tomorrow.

- Last week of uni officially started!!! I want that 2 month break so so so badly biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (meliswilis @ Jan 31 2009, 03:31 PM)
    -returning to this lovely forum!

Samesies.
  • New cell phone!! No more Razr!!!!
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Feb 2 2009, 01:39 PM)
    New cell phone!! No more Razr!!!!

Yay! Here's hoping for some battery longevity!
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jan 26 2009, 10:02 AM)
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Neil Gaiman just won the Newbery Award for The Graveyard Book!

THAT'S LIKE, THE BEST THING EVER.

EVER!

Neil Gaiman is my favorite author and The Graveyard Book is really super adorable and now it's a Newbery Award Book!

Hoorah!

nice hustle to neil gaiman. i just posted some gaiman quotes on the ol' phacehook (facebook) hes a pretty smart cat

also

im old school aparently! yay.
  • LOL! That video was so funny, Katie! laugh.gif

My happy: this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hGQ_WYf16Y...re=channel_page
    haha, this is my friend. He made up the dance. lol, he's awesome. He's like in love with Katy Perry. You should go watch it, it's hilarious!
  • hahaha. that kid is adorable Katie. So funny.
    Your friend's dance was pretty good too, Bekker. smile.gif

while we're sharing youtube videos that make us happy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4t-VwSMC9w

It's not comedic, but it's just generally really amazing. I love this guy, everything he does is incredible.

• acoustic dot dot dot wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Feb 6 2009, 01:19 AM)
    acoustic dot dot dot wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

So jealous.

My happy: the Dot Dot Dot self-titled album. Adam's got himself some pretty good pipes.

My other very happy: I got an email from a certain someone I've been waiting on for forever. Color me fucking happy!!!
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Feb 6 2009, 02:53 PM)
    My other very happy: I got an email from a certain someone I've been waiting on for forever. Color me fucking happy!!!

biggrin.gif my happy exactly
  • Isn't he great? The remix video is pretty damn amazing too....

another happy:
    Last night during our game night... The Fade to Black came on, and my friend Jay started dancing around, like he always does and was so curious as to who it was... I said, Secret Dakota Ring, and he immediately asked if we could play some OK Go... this fella has no prior knowledge of SDR or OK Go ( besides the fact that the girl he's seeing is obsessed with them... Ang... wink.gif )
  • I scored 100% on my written exam to get my license renewed!! Not bad for someone who hadn't looked at a Rules of the Road book in over 10 years.
  • - last night, my dress I made did NOT fall apart, yay, aaand there was a food fight and hilarious pictures! biggrin.gif

- Ben Kwellers new album, Fionn Regan and Mariah Carrey, hahahaha

- Tequila
  • biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif It has been ONE YEAR today since I fell in love with OK Go and started listening to them continuously almost 24/7! haha, I remember the day when I stole my sister's OK Go songs and started avidly listening to them. And a couple days later I went and bought their CD/DVD! I actually put it into my phone so I could celebrate it tongue.gif And I am going to celebrate by listening to OK Go ALL DAY! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Feb 7 2009, 05:15 PM)
    coupons!..

Funny you mention that, I just saw a pretty hilarious clip of Jon and Kate Plus 8 on The Soup of them fighting over coupons. Ha!
  • I heard a very faint, but familiar twinkling of keys being played on the commercial for a new show, "Castle"...
    totally "You're So Damn Hot"
  • Blink 182 are officially back together!!!

Not that I was ever a huge fan of theirs, but they remind me of middle school and I think it's hilarious that they're back.

And I like Mark Hoppus a lot. mmmmm.

• QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Feb 10 2009, 06:05 AM)
    Blink 182 are officially back together!!!

Not that I was ever a huge fan of theirs, but they remind me of middle school and I think it's hilarious that they're back.

And I like Mark Hoppus a lot. mmmmm.

WHAAAAAAAAAT. I will, without hesitation, say that I LOVED (and still love) Blink-182. I listened to Dude Ranch/Enema of the State through most of my early high school (I was a little late on the uptake).

Edit: I just told my roommate and we both had a minor freak-out. WE HAVE TO SEE THEM. Are there tour dates up yet???!