In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• - I went on a Glam Rock fashion spree today! Love Steinmart's super sales! I've been eyeing these lovely snake print pants with metallic threading and it finally went down to dirt cheap! Then I found a black business jacket outlined at all the edges in little rhinstones. Then I found a nice Betsy Johnson animal print fabric belt with rhinstone buckle. Then I found these pretty pearly sparkly earings. No, none of this stuff can be worn as one outfit, but my oh my have I found some smashing bits to make into outfits.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Feb 18 2009, 05:30 PM)
    ^^ last week the dining staff made vegan chocolate gingerbread for dessert. It was the most delicious thing ever. I ate way too much of it.

Eww, a vegan dessert actually came out good and with gingerbread no less?

QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Feb 18 2009, 05:30 PM)
    Pippin from LotR makes me happy. I'm rewatching the movies for no real reason, and I had forgotten how much I loved him. wub.gif
    Also, I love his full name- Peregrin. I wanna name my kid that. Idk if I'll have the guts to, though.

Aww, I loves me dem little hobbits! wub.gif
  • Craig Ferguson! biggrin.gif wub.gif He was especially funny tonight. He decided to get out a sparkler after talking about them last night and saying that he needed a license to use them on the show. So, he came on the show tonight with a license and a sparkler. And then later he decided that he wanted to put a sparkler in a puppet's mouth.

And the crew at the show was telling him that he wasn't allowed to do it. And he said stuff like, "What are you gonna do to me if I do it?" and then they said that he'll loose his sparkler license or whatever. But he did it anyway! LOL! laugh.gif It was hilarious!
  • smile.gif not everyone enjoyed the vegan chocolate gingerbread as much as I did, but yeah, it was good.

And re: Pippin- holy frack (lol frack, I'm such a nerd... but seriously, damn) Billy Boyd can sing!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTpXHlxOKBM
    wub.gif he's just too cute. Can you believe that he turned 40 in August? I mean, aside from some hair loss, he still looks about 12. Gah.
  • - Surviving through three exams, three quizzes, a paper and a report in the past three days! Thank you, Jebus!
  • -my sister surprising me with the first season of Pushing Daisies and Waitress on DVD. Pie-licious!
  • zomg kalinda, major win!
    some great presents right there.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Feb 21 2009, 01:59 AM)
    -my sister surprising me with the first season of Pushing Daisies

wub.gif i really don't understand how they coulda canceled that show...
  • Seriously! That show was amazing.
  • Dexter.
    and more over... Michael C. Hall.
  • - this past weekend
    - surprises
    - hahaha, katie and rachel, love you tongue.gif just read your comments
    - stars and butterflies
  • My friend Taryn makes these wonderful wonderful wonderful mix CD's. I now have nineteen of them! But I can't find two of them. sad.gif

Last Thursday, Amelia, Lauren, Marissa, and I were walking home. We turn into the neighborhood/subdivision/whathaveyou and there's a ray of sunlight beaming down on a tattered computer chair on the side of the road. Amelia and I looked at each other and ran towards it. Then we took turns being pushed in it. For 3/4 mile. Over a bridge over a radiation lake. The subdivion is FULL of old people. Driving, old folks kept laughing at us.

Neon index cards make IB more fun.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Feb 6 2009, 07:53 AM)
    My other very happy: I got an email from a certain someone I've been waiting on for forever. Color me fucking happy!!!

Beck, I forgot to ask, is this in reference to Andy-Dandy-Mc-Fanna-Fanna-Fandy Ross and el concurso [contest]? If so, details, por favor? Unless they are muy confidencial. Then I understand and I sush.
  • my niece biggrin.gif tonight she put on the kaiser chiefs song ruby and instructed everyone to get up and dance...
  • QUOTE (YoDoofball! @ Feb 24 2009, 10:03 PM)
    Beck, I forgot to ask, is this in reference to Andy-Dandy-Mc-Fanna-Fanna-Fandy Ross and el concurso [contest]? If so, details, por favor? Unless they are muy confidencial. Then I understand and I sush.

Yeah, it was aross. He was just apologizing for taking so long in getting the stuff out and asking which size shirt we wanted. He blamed it on being busy with that "other" band he's in.

However, I still haven't gotten my package yet. dry.gif It's starting to give me a complex.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Feb 25 2009, 07:52 AM)
    Yeah, it was aross. He was just apologizing for taking so long in getting the stuff out and asking which size shirt we wanted. He blamed it on being busy with that "other" band he's in.

However, I still haven't gotten my package yet. dry.gif It's starting to give me a complex.

Maybe if we start mailing him large boxes of mayonnaise, he'll be irked enough to finally dispatch his band of prize-sending minions.

I realize he's busy but stiiiiiiiillllll. Fine, I'll give him a break, give him a break... and break him off a piece of my KITKAT BAR! Hahaha, man, I miss those commercials. Classics.
  • QUOTE (YoDoofball! @ Feb 26 2009, 07:34 PM)
    Fine, I'll give him a break, give him a break... and break him off a piece of my KITKAT BAR! Hahaha, man, I miss those commercials. Classics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhtm4WydltY
  • QUOTE (YoDoofball! @ Feb 27 2009, 02:34 AM)
    Maybe if we start mailing him large boxes of mayonnaise

OK, THAT just so totally made my day... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
  • Well, this will make me very happy if all of you guys can help me with this.

Please read this, I will love you FOREVER! I'm doing a contest, and it ends TONIGHT! And I still need a lot of help if I'm gonna win. I get this really sweet camcorder if I do. And all You have to do is go to this address and fill in the stuff and put my name, Rebecca Robinson, in the box that asks how you heard about it. And that's it! http://www.rooneystreetteam.com/join.php

And even if you don't really care for the band, can you please do this for me anyways if you don't mind? All you'll get is maybe a few update emails every once in a while and you can just delete them. So, if you see this today, can you Pleeeeaaaasssseeee help me out. You will seriously be my favorite people ever! Well, you guys are already some of my favorite people ever tongue.gif but I will be SO grateful if you can help me out. Thank you!
  • Done. You owe me juan. tongue.gif