In this Discussion

Procrastinatron Strikes Again!

edited November -1 in General Discussion
Well, ladies and gents, it's the time of year, when I simply don't want to do anything and getting myself motivated is nearly impossible.

That's right, I'm suffering the wrath of Procrastinatron, the Evil Robot!

Anybody else feeling his evil death rays?

Comments

• QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 19 2006, 08:24 PM)
    Well, ladies and gents, it's the time of year, when I simply don't want to do anything and getting myself motivated is nearly impossible.

That's right, I'm suffering the wrath of Procrastinatron, the Evil Robot!

Anybody else feeling his evil death rays?

I am. Last night at 10 pm I realized I had to lab reports to write for Chem. So I stayed up wicked late doing only half or each then today during double 3rd I hastaly finished one only to have to finish the second one before chem. Yahoo for me. Also I have a French speaking assesment tomorrow (speaking test) and I have a doctors appointment at 6:30 tomorrow morning then I go to school and take a test I am just now studing for. Lol. I can say procrastination has taken over my life.

|P|RO|C|R|A|S|T|I|N|A|T|I|O|N|
    -My Anti Drug
  • dude im counting the days will school is over, may 11th its done!! ooohh i can't wait then i can't wait till june rolls around!
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Apr 19 2006, 11:34 PM)
    dude im counting the days will school is over, may 11th its done!! ooohh i can't wait then i can't wait till june rolls around!

ME EITHER.

God, I'm right smack in the middle of my Sophomore slump- I really just don't want to be in school anymore, period! Ugh.
  • Aww. I get out the 27th. But maybe because Im only a Sophomore in H.S. has to do with it.
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Apr 19 2006, 10:39 PM)
    Aww. I get out the 27th. But maybe because Im only a Sophomore in H.S. has to do with it.

that's one thing i like about college that i get out early than i did in high school.
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Apr 19 2006, 08:40 PM)
    that's one thing i like about college that i get out early than i did in high school.

Im excited about going to college! Only two more years and then I can go!
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Apr 19 2006, 11:40 PM)

Sooooooo true. And I get like, a month off for January.

But that means more work crammed in less time. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 19 2006, 10:42 PM)
    Sooooooo true. And I get like, a month off for January.

But that means more work crammed in less time. tongue.gif

yah that's the only bad thing, that and the fact my school is evil since they never make our spring break the same week as sxsw
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Apr 19 2006, 08:45 PM)
    yah that's the only bad thing, that and the fact my school is evil since they never make our spring break the same week as sxsw

Haha. My school never does anything convienent. (sp). I wish they did once in a awhile. huh.gif
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Apr 19 2006, 11:45 PM)

You should like, picket. Protest. It might be fun.

I'm supposed to be painting right now....
    I'm supposed to be painting right now....

cool! what are u painting may I ask?
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Apr 19 2006, 11:50 PM)
    cool! what are u painting may I ask?

I'm supposed to be doing some sort of colour plot for costumes for A Midsummer Night's Dream, but clearly that's not happening right now.
    I'm supposed to be doing some sort of colour plot for costumes for A Midsummer Night's Dream, but clearly that's not happening right now.

hmm. sounds quite interesting! picking colors sounds like fun maybe some greens and blues?
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Apr 19 2006, 11:58 PM)
    hmm. sounds quite interesting! picking colors sounds like fun maybe some greens and blues?

I was thinking of going with something green-oriented, probably. I just really don't want to mix colours up right now.
    I was thinking of going with something green-oriented, probably. I just really don't want to mix colours up right now.

oooh, did you ever watch the movie? the one with the ally mcbeal lady and kevin kline or somebody like that? that movie had lots of greens, very ethreal colors
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Apr 20 2006, 12:03 AM)
    oooh, did you ever watch the movie? the one with the ally mcbeal lady and kevin kline or somebody like that? that movie had lots of greens, very ethreal colors

Yes! It's sitting over with my DVDs across the room as we speak. smile.gif

I actually just found this pic of a lady with bright red, pink, and blue make up on, though, and I really like it...maybe I'll use that instead...
    Yes! It's sitting over with my DVDs across the room as we speak.

I actually just found this pic of a lady with bright red, pink, and blue make up on, though, and I really like it...maybe I'll use that instead...

ooh! that's cool! maybe some glitter? glitter is good. and translucent type stuff? maybe? i dunno?
  • Avoiding yet another Psych paper. GRRR.
  • Ow. My tummy and back hurt all of a sudden.

That should've gone on the randomness page, but I was here and too lazy to go there....
    Ow. My tummy and back hurt all of a sudden.

That should've gone on the randomness page, but I was here and too lazy to go there....

hmmm. does somebody need to poo? laugh.gif